FX Showing 24 from the very beginning

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Season 6 was the best season...

... up until Episode 5.

Nah, imo S1 and S5 are the best, followed by the rest which are equally good/bad.
  • AdsAds Posts: 37,056
    Forum Member
    Red Arrow wrote: »
    Was thinking the same myself ;)

me as well! Season 6 goes with season 3 as being the worst. Season one and season five were the best - both terrific.

I imagine season one seems quite slow paced compared to the later seasons though, as they didn't rely on shock plot developments so much
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 416
    Forum Member
    I ordered Season 2 as soon as it was over last night. Just one part I'm confused at when reading Clut Spy's article...
    The evil traitor visits her before making her escape, and tells Teri that someone will find her. As she leaves, she suddenly swivels round and fires a bullet into Mrs Bauer's stomach.

Did she?! It must have been quick. I though I had heard the gun go off, but since we didn't see Teri's reaction or any sort of reaction from Nina (what a cold-hearted bitch), I just thought the door had made a funny noise opening. Great ending though, even though I kinda guessed she wouldn't make it.

My friend suggested when FX get Season 7 in some years time, they should have a 24 Week!!!
  • mufcfezmufcfez Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know if FX are planning to show Series 2 in full like Series 1 ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 145
    Forum Member
    According to the website they are starting this Fri (12th) at 10pm.

http://www.fxuk.com/series/24

I like other have never watched 24 but the friends who have just won't shut up about it. It seems we have a dividing line between 24 and the sopranos. I will have to do my research into 24 and see what all the fuss is about but surely it can't be better than Tony and his crew.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 145
    Forum Member
    also isn't there some rumours that the new series is going to be before this one...? You think FX have an inside scoop and that is why they are showing this?
  • greygrey Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    I video taped all 24 hours of "24" last Saturday and have just finished watching them. All I can say is "brilliant"
    Just one thing . At the end did Jack's wife die or not?
  • starsailorstarsailor Posts: 11,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    grey wrote: »
    I video taped all 24 hours of "24" last Saturday and have just finished watching them. All I can say is "brilliant"
    Just one thing . At the end did Jack's wife die or not?

She's worm food....
  • starsailorstarsailor Posts: 11,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lordbriggs wrote: »
    also isn't there some rumours that the new series is going to be before this one...? You think FX have an inside scoop and that is why they are showing this?

I seriously doubt it...there'll be no tension as you know who would live and who might die.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im currently downloading each season of 24 and watching - Im on episode ten of season 2 - but as for my thoughts on season 1, I thought it was flawless - shock ending, great acting, brilliant twist regarding Nina - I'm just peeved I didn't start watching this earlier. :)