Forum Member
    No over easter it will be
    6AM Matt and Helen
    7AM Kate and John
    Aled was ill this morning with the flu
  • YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    BIGDAZ wrote: »
    Agreed. Everything tells me I should find Laura attractive but I really dont. Always feels like she should be on kids tv. Lucy on the other hand :D

From a female perspective I agree they are both very attractive girls , some of the outfits they make Laura wear are shockingly bad , Lucy always dresses well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 413
    Forum Member
    ^ I've often seen Laura wearing a dress, with a shirt over it.. What an odd decision.

She's still sexier than Lucy imo.
  • LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tvworld101 wrote: »
    No over easter it will be
    6AM Matt and Helen
    7AM Kate and John
    Aled was ill this morning with the flu

Makes you wonder why they bothered axing GMTV, as that would be the presenter line up there too (just without Matt). But funnily enough thats a stronger presenting team than the main one.
  • Dixie Scott 106Dixie Scott 106 Posts: 11,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was surprised at John saying this morning he only watched the first half of englands football match last night. I would of thought he would of had to watch it all, for this reason so he can talk about it in sports segmant of daybreak
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    Yeah the fill in team is ten times better.

Are you serious. So based on your theory presenter must watch every show on TV just in case it's talked about on the show
  • chimp123chimp123 Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    I am getting fed up with John Stapleton on Daybreak.

I would prefer Dan Lobb doing Daybreak.

John Stapleton thinks his jokes are so funny but they are not.

Time to get John Stapleton off Daybreak once and for all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chimp123 wrote: »
    I am getting fed up with John Stapleton on Daybreak.

I would prefer Dan Lobb doing Daybreak.

John Stapleton thinks his jokes are so funny but they are not.

Time to get John Stapleton off Daybreak once and for all.

I've never got the Stapleton love really. He mumbles and continually says 'err'. And he seems a bit too stiff for this sort of presentation. Dan would be much better.

But, having said that, I don't watch much beause Lorraine is far too irritating to tolerate.
  • teeswolfteeswolf Posts: 3,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the stunning Laura looked at home on the sofa when discussing the current weather situation. Daybreak could do worse than give Laura a try out presenting IMO.

I would be less tempted to channel hop at breakfast time:)
  • kitten12kitten12 Posts: 3,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why not just call it GMTV or TVAM and bring back Roland Rat? A car crash of a show
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    kitten12 wrote: »
    Why not just call it GMTV or TVAM and bring back Roland Rat? A car crash of a show

Dont watch it then! The ratings are rising, they have exclusives every day, which then get shown on NBC, ABC, 7, 9 etc... around the world. Which can been seen as GREAT! Bosses at ITV are VERY happy with the show and nothing will be changing anytime soon!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tvworld101 wrote: »
    Dont watch it then! The ratings are rising, they have exclusives every day, which then get shown on NBC, ABC, 7, 9 etc... around the world. Which can been seen as GREAT! Bosses at ITV are VERY happy with the show and nothing will be changing anytime soon!

Loving your humour! :D

Just in case anyone is not sure viewers are down 100,000 since Kelly and Jones took over. Here is an article from The Metro earlier this month:

http://metro.co.uk/2013/03/05/daybreak-faces-further-ratings-woe-after-relaunch-loses-100000-viewers-3526487/

Expect a small rise in numbers over the next couple of weeks though of Kelly will be of looking after 'my wee Rosie' during the school holidays. :rolleyes::D
  • pburke90pburke90 Posts: 14,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't stand Aled Jones, something so slimy and false about him, and he gives me the creeps.
    Can't stand Lorraine Kelly, egotistical beyond belief and just plain irritating.
    Can't stand Richard Arnold, smug, annoyingly camp and way too OTT for the morning.

Gave Daybreak a few tries but just can't enjoy it, I'll be staying away for good. A horrible programme with even worse presenters, and don't even get me started on Lorraine's own show afterwards...
  • babspankybabspanky Posts: 783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    teeswolf wrote: »
    I thought the stunning Laura looked at home on the sofa when discussing the current weather situation. Daybreak could do worse than give Laura a try out presenting IMO.

I would be less tempted to channel hop at breakfast time:)

Oh no. I would be not even tempted to change completely to BBC if that happened. I would.

Is that the criteria for presenting - being stunning? Doesn't work for me.
  • teeswolfteeswolf Posts: 3,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    babspanky wrote: »
    Oh no. I would be not even tempted to change completely to BBC if that happened. I would.

Is that the criteria for presenting - being stunning? Doesn't work for me.

I understand she has a degree in Meteorology. So she is more than stunning.

I think she could make a good presenter. Won't know unless they try. It needs something different to shake it up IMO. I'm reminded of when Fiona moved from Hollywood reporter (I think it was) to main presenter. That was surprising at the time, but what followed were the glory years of Eamon and Fiona.
  • VoodooChicVoodooChic Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    ITV seem to think bright sickly primary colours = good news/entertainment morning show.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    This programme is the biggest pile of cr@p!!

I tuned in this morning as after watching about the Philpot family last night they said the godfather of 3 of the children was going to be on the show this morning.

Started watching from 7.30 onwards and it was said to be on at 8 am ... 8.47am still nothing :mad: WTF??

I have now given up as I gave up radio because of this'Coming up soon' cr@p

As for the show itself .. what a pile of rubbish!!
    Forum Member
    ^ That's why I prefer This Morning, because they actually tell you what time things will be on..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just found Kate so annoying this morning I couldn't watch. Why does she have to shout so much?
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    PWSJohn wrote: »
    ^ That's why I prefer This Morning, because they actually tell you what time things will be on..

They do it to keep you watching their shite show :mad: This was the 1st and last time I would tune in.

Agree earthling13. Most annoying!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I turned on about 10 minutes ago and Kate keeps talking over John. Don't think he'll be very pleased about that!

I suppose it's a blessing that Kelly is off this week with the Philpotts dominating the news. Can you imagine how dire she would be talking about that! :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aren't the Easter Holidays over yet or have they sidelined Kelly permanently? Fingers crossed !:D
  • ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PWSJohn wrote: »

BBC Breakfast also have the irritating habit of trailing at 6.30 something that will be on at 9.05 when most 6.30 viewers have presumably gone to work.
    Forum Member
    Kelly gets two weeks off, unlike Philip Schofield and Holly Willoughby.
  • chimp123chimp123 Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    When will Daybreak get rid of John Stapleton his sarcastic jokes are not funny. Please replace him with Dan Lobb or Rylan Clark