Options

Coach Trip 2013./2014

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    Gemo52 wrote: »
    Chocolate factory yesterday and Segways today. Methinks Brendan’s had a major say in the planning of this series. :D:D

Frankly I'm worried there'll be nothing left in the activities box - that's both Brendan's favourites used up in the first week :)
  • Options
    flyonthewallflyonthewall Posts: 1,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kevin does seem to go on a bit. Nice enough bloke, but seems to bore people with the details . The gay couple can't stand him lol.
  • Options
    ldslds Posts: 1,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just caught up - Loving the "ONLY international tour guide"!! He deserves his secret International tour guide's balcony.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lds wrote: »
    Just caught up - Loving the "ONLY international tour guide"!! He deserves his secret International tour guide's balcony.

Loving it also! Seeing him proudly show off his room and balcony was kind of funny, he seemed a bit camp too, but he is an INTERNATIONAL tour guide after all, so good for him.
  • Options
    MRSgotobedMRSgotobed Posts: 3,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just catching up, every time somebody says Kev and Steve it feels weird, that's my two brothers names.

I mainly watch this for Brendan, his face is a picture, words are just not necessary.
  • Options
    Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not keen on any of the yellow carded ones. Off to Nancy.
  • Options
    nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm slightly behind again, will catch up at the break.
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That activity looked really fun!

The two gay guys (still not got to grips with names yet!) are quite funny...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    What kind of place is that :o:o:o,,,looks like some dirty dodgy basement
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another zip wire. Loved doing the one the did in Italy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    LOL,,it all looks a bit old and unsafe :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So jealous....would LOVE to do that!
  • Options
    Forum Member

I'm at the age, where i would want to see safety reports and certificates the equipment is safe, before i would go on it :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Do it. We did the Volo del Angelo near Matera after seeing it on coach trip. They’re using our video on their site. :cool:
  • Options
    tushinghamtushingham Posts: 1,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad no-one was voted off tonight but very possibly tomorrow there'll be a couple leaving.
    Loved the zip wire activity and seeing them enjoy it so much.
    Struck by Kelly's lovely heart-shaped face.
  • Options
    davie1924davie1924 Posts: 2,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    Reminded me of "The Arches" club in Glasgow which I frequented in the early 1990s......:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know the location of that zip wire? A quick google hasn’t brought up anything.

It would easier if the town wasn’t called Nancy. It brings up all sorts of false finds – Drew, Sinatra, Mitford, Spungen …
  • Options
    Shady_Pines1Shady_Pines1 Posts: 1,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »

I know! My daughter said "I think they filmed SAW in there".:D

I'm enjoying this series, the activities are fun and there's no panto villains just yet.
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This thread is moving very slowly so far this series. Hope it livens up soon! I am enjoying watching Coach Trip again though!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This thread is moving very slowly so far this series. Hope it livens up soon! I am enjoying watching Coach Trip again though!

I thought that too! Normally, this thread is buzzing when the show is actually on....its very slow at the moment!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a feeling Kevin and Steve will be the first to exit the coach, as Mark/kelly and James and tom could potentially form a delicate alliance, but will drop each other at the first opportunity.

I think this series will be full of twists and turns.
  • Options
    hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought that too! Normally, this thread is buzzing when the show is actually on....its very slow at the moment!

In the old days, the board was more fun than the show. Oddly the series seems to be good and there is no early alliance.

The board was funny because there was a good bit of banter but then a few moaners popped In to say that it wasn't all about CT.

I think it put a lot of the regular posters off contributing.:kitty:

No idea what this smiley is for but still.
  • Options
    tuppencehapennytuppencehapenny Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a feeling Kevin and Steve will be the first to exit the coach, as Mark/kelly and James and tom could potentially form a delicate alliance, but will drop each other at the first opportunity.

I think this series will be full of twists and turns.

I've enjoyed it so far. It's much more interesting when the vote isn't so predictable. It's been frustrating in the past when three couples have systematically targeted other couples in turn, dispatching newcomers pretty smartish, including those who were potentially good participants.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think an alliance is forming, with Kevin and Steve becoming the first victims.

Can see mark/kelly, the younger lads, and another couple forming a clique.
  • Options
    PhoebeJeebiePhoebeJeebie Posts: 1,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thick Girls
    My apologies for referring to them as dozy Geordies, I now appreciate that there is a river called the Tyne which actually separates thick Geordie lasses from thick 'Mackems' from Sunderland.
    I hadn't appreciated that they were sisters at first, jeez, that's one gene pool that only has a shallow end.
    I think blonde must be the slightly dozier one of the two with her "I thought Belgium was the capital of France" line, although she does possess an NVQ which came as a shock. Ginge seems slightly sharper, I guess it's her turn to use the family brain cell this week.
    They stated that they had nothing in common with the two common ladies when they voted for them the other evening.....they should take a long hard look at them, cos that'll be them in 30 years time......one of them already has the hair colouring off to a tee!!

Common Women with Dyed Hair
    Two questions for the ladies:
    1) Of all the colours in the rainbow, why would you choose the colour ginger for your hair?
    2) Too much denim.......you look like a Status Quo tribute act

Feisty Mancunians
    She seems very pleasant......he's a nightmare, picking fights with everyone so far except Brendan.
    I said to Mr Jeebie "I thought they said that he was an entertainer" Mr Jeebie responded "He is, he does a stand up comedy routine.......in borstals"
    I can't see them lasting for too much longer, if he's enjoying this coach trip.......he should try telling his face.

The Gays
    I loved the way the camera focused on them when Brendan announced "Today we are going to.....Nancy" and the two of them sucked in their cheeks and let out a collective 'oooohhh' like it was the French equivalent of Brighton and that the 'Pink Euro' was the local currency

Brendan does seem to have completed all of his favourite tasks in Week one with his chocolate and Segway activities. I can only assume that he takes a lover in week two which will keep him occupied whilst they do the less glamorous tasks of 'Donkey Derby' and 'Throwing Snowballs at the Bus' in week three.

Oooooohhhh TOTP........or don't we do that anymore?