LADY GAGA - ''Born this way'' VIDEO PREMIERE - 4pm.

molybecksmolybecks Posts: 14,553
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.youtube.com/LadyGagaVEVO

Keep refeshing :) It's coming.

Apparently you will have to watch it 10 times to understand how ''f**ked up'' it truly is!

Comments

• Jaymitch1Jaymitch1 Posts: 6,426
    Forum Member
    At Bloody Last!!!
  • DayCarDayCar Posts: 463
    Forum Member
    Very good but on first impressions though, I much visually prefer Britney's HIAM (speaking as a fan of both).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like it. I only like the bit where she's in the skeleton make up and pink hair grinding that man and even then that's only because I loved the Scheibe remix/Mugler fashion show
  • molybecksmolybecks Posts: 14,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was brilliant, simpler than I was expecting but brilliantly entertaining :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV1FrqwZyKw&feature=player_profilepage
  • DayCarDayCar Posts: 463
    Forum Member
    I think after the immense start movie-type (which got me so excited), to just cut to some normal dancing was a bit of a let down. =[
  • smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Omg Possibly my fave ever Gaga video. It is just absolutly bonkers but I love it! The crazy start, the dancing and wowza how toned and amazing is her body!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    Another long video...was pretty strange, quite alot to take in tbh :p
  • smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved it!!!
  • Mr. FahrenheitMr. Fahrenheit Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    That is unbelievably bad.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I actually can't believe it. My jaw was on the floor the whole time. What a messed up video.
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Its alright but so pointless being 7mins long :sleep:

Its got good Editing but thats it imo.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    It was pretty epic!
  • PaparazzoPaparazzo Posts: 6,155
    Forum Member
    Haha, she said it was a short video too. 7 minutes?

ITS FREAKIN AMAZING
  • Red22Red22 Posts: 2,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wtf was that intro?! ewww
    Forum Member
    That was overwhelming... I think I need to lie down...
  • scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lady GaGa is a genius in the way she can build up so much hype, and deliver such good pop tunes and put on a good show (never seen her live but I know a few sane people who have and they said she was good).

Is she overrated? Yes.

She could essentially upload a video of her cutting her toe nails and her millions of adoring, biased fans would say it was the best video they'd ever seen.

I found this video not as revolting as Alejandro (I'm not homophobic but Alejandro is just horrible) but it's pretty digusting. That bit where the woman puts her hand between her crotch and pulls it out all frothy is vile. Speaking of crotches, why was there such a large focus on vaginas in this video?

The people who believe all that Illuminati crap will go ape-shit over this video though. Triangles, domination, mind control... there's going to be an uproar on vigilantcitizen.com. Gonna be a funny read!

Overall my conclusion is... it's very much like the song. Allright, but not worthy of the hype AT ALL. It's vulgar and completely bonkers but intriguing. To summarise in one word... OVERRATED!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't like the opening sequence. Long and pointless!

And what's up with her having a weird baby thing coming out of her vagina? Too much!

I am looking forward to the day when Gaga does a simple video. Now that will be a shock and a pleasent surprise.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think there were some nice initial ideas in the video, but overall, it was just a headache inducing mess.

The intro was pointless and had nothing to do with the rest of the video. And I know Gaga is known for being literal but the whle "I'm gonna have my legs wide open and simulate birth every other minute" was embarassing, even by her standards.
  • Jaymitch1Jaymitch1 Posts: 6,426
    Forum Member
    scratchy23 wrote: »
    Lady GaGa is a genius in the way she can build up so much hype, and deliver such good pop tunes and put on a good show (never seen her live but I know a few sane people who have and they said she was good).

Is she overrated? Yes.

She could essentially upload a video of her cutting her toe nails and her millions of adoring, biased fans would say it was the best video they'd ever seen.

I found this video not as revolting as Alejandro (I'm not homophobic but Alejandro is just horrible) but it's pretty digusting. That bit where the woman puts her hand between her crotch and pulls it out all frothy is vile. Speaking of crotches, why was there such a large focus on vaginas in this video?

The people who believe all that Illuminati crap will go ape-shit over this video though. Triangles, domination, mind control... there's going to be an uproar on vigilantcitizen.com. Gonna be a funny read!

Overall my conclusion is... it's very much like the song. Allright, but not worthy of the hype AT ALL. It's vulgar and completely bonkers but intriguing. To summarise in one word... OVERRATED!

if you say so :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D
    Forum Member
    Hera wrote: »
    Didn't like the opening sequence. Long and pointless!

And what's up with her having a weird baby thing coming out of her vagina? Too much!

I am looking forward to the day when Gaga does a simple video. Now that will be a shock and a pleasent surprise.

This is normal as it gets for Gaga.

Here
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The song itself is mediocre and the video did nothing to make me like it more.

I appreciate that they were trying to do something 'big' with the video but it didn't work for me. Self-indulgent crap like Alejandro.
  • Red22Red22 Posts: 2,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ Maybe she's still trying to prove she doesn't have a penis?
  • ButterfliesButterflies Posts: 2,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, I was not expecting that...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    Weirdest thing I have seen in a long time :D I got a sort of MJ vibe from it, i loved what she was trying to do i just think the start was misplaced with the rest of it and it got a bit lost... im a bit taken back at the moment haha!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    Bet the opening part is to explain the two videos. I think the acoustic video will be the "light" gaga rather than the "dark" gaga