Options

Danniella Westbrook Cursed?

Comments

• Options
    Maggie_MooMaggie_Moo Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    Did I hear correctly in the this morning interview that she doesn't claim benefits and only lives on the "small" allowance that she gets for her daughter.
    I'm I wrong in assuming that this "small" allowance must be more than she would receive on benefits?
    or is there another reason why she doesn't claim but lives in sheltered accommodation and has to use food banks. Although she can afford to fuel a car, on loan from a friend.
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Well she is out shopping with her daughter and ex boyfriend and the photographers just happen to be along for the ride. With the expensive clothes, boots and a constant ciggie going, she does not look "broke" to me, never mind the blonde hair (and we all know how much that costs to keep up) it is shameful she is using a food bank. Disgraceful. It is all a PR stunt to get her back on the telly (she has already been on This Morning!).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    yorkiegal wrote: »
    Well I feel sorry for her and the kids. Nobody wants to be stuck in temporary accommodation over Xmas with no money and it must be even worse when it's splashed all over the papers. Just goes to show that addiction affects people from all walks of life. I suppose she could swallow her pride and sell her story to get some money for them all, but the papers won't be offering much when they know she is desperate. She seemed to have got herself clean for a long time but fell off the wagon after splitting with her husband. It's quite common for addicts to relapse after facing very stressful life events.

She will only have received emergency accommodation because her young child lives with her. If the ex husband takes her daughter in, Dannielle would not be entitled to a flat for them.

I really do not feel sorry for her. She had so many wonderful opportunities in life that most of us never get. A fabulous job in EastEnders, money, cars, a lifestyle we can only dream about and she threw it all away. She cannot cope with life yet she felt it was a great idea to become a mother and bring children into the world. I have read so many contradicting articles about her life that all I can say she must lie to get a headline and how often have I read that "Danniella has turned her life around" only to find out that she is still taking drugs. Nope no sympathy at all. More sympathy for a single mum who is desperately trying to look after her children. It seems the only thing that is important to Danniella is Danniella!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Maggie_MooMaggie_Moo Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »

Her accounts still open, so I'm presuming that she doesn't feel as strongly as her tweet implies, or she would of deleted her account
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some people on Twitter are morons. That's not aimed at Danniella Westbrook though.
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maggie_Moo wrote: »
    Her accounts still open, so I'm presuming that she doesn't feel as strongly as her tweet implies, or she would of deleted her account

She didn't say she was deleting Twitter thou did she?
    Just coming off it and turning your noticifations off when you're getting such revolting abuse is enough,why should she delete her account because scu* decide to send her abuse and death threats,good for her for not letting them win,
  • Options
    pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do feel sorry for her regarding her addiction . Some addicts manage to dredge up the strength from somewhere to win freedom from their addiction , but many simply can't do that without relapsing at some point . Seemingly Danni is the latter .
    But what grates on me is her claiming total rock bottom status when it is evident she is not there . I think she is in a very bad place regarding losing her home etc , but she is not on her uppers yet by a long way . The bags she was carrying were from shops selling trendy gear so you have to wonder . Even if it was free from mates as she claims , WHY ? Where is she gonna wear trendy bandage or bodycon dresses if she's in a homeless shelter ? Something doesn't ring true at all .
    But either way I hope she gets back something akin to a reasonably normal life , for the sake of her kids .

I wonder if the public humiliation is a campaign to get in CBB , for the big money ?
    Seems they turned her down , allegedly , BUT they (CBB) have extended the length of the gig and some who signed up are not happy with the extension . Apart from owt else they might have other commitments , so maybe one or two might pull out and danni will fill in .
  • Options
    Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    That girl lies like the rest of us breathe. Always has done.

And if you feel sorry for her then you're a mug I'm afraid because that's exactly what the manipulative, devious bitch wants.

When will people start seeing through the act....?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And if you feel sorry for her then you're a mug I'm afraid because that's exactly what the manipulative, devious bitch wants.

Bloody hell. So much hatred. It is very near Christmas you know.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    Bloody hell. So much hatred. It is very near Christmas you know.

Yeah, you're right, I really dislike her - always have done - but she was completely off my radar until she appeared again and keeps appearing with her various tales of woe, all of which are of her own making.

But she won't be having an awful Christmas if all those bags of shopping she had the other day are anything to go by. Like I said earlier, I'll save my sympathy for someone who is worth it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    polli wrote: »
    I do feel sorry for her regarding her addiction . Some addicts manage to dredge up the strength from somewhere to win freedom from their addiction , but many simply can't do that without relapsing at some point . Seemingly Danni is the latter .
    But what grates on me is her claiming total rock bottom status when it is evident she is not there . I think she is in a very bad place regarding losing her home etc , but she is not on her uppers yet by a long way . The bags she was carrying were from shops selling trendy gear so you have to wonder . Even if it was free from mates as she claims , WHY ? Where is she gonna wear trendy bandage or bodycon dresses if she's in a homeless shelter ? Something doesn't ring true at all .
    But either way I hope she gets back something akin to a reasonably normal life , for the sake of her kids .

I wonder if the public humiliation is a campaign to get in CBB , for the big money ?
    Seems they turned her down , allegedly , BUT they (CBB) have extended the length of the gig and some who signed up are not happy with the extension . Apart from owt else they might have other commitments , so maybe one or two might pull out and danni will fill in .

she probably didn't through the psychiatric test , though saying that they've had some people in there each year that I do wonder how they passed the psych test I didn't think channel 5 was that fussy as long as gets the viewers!
    It's not a homeless shelter when you haven't got anywhere to live and you have kids you will be put in a kind of bed and breakfast/DHSS hostel and you all have your own room and bunk beds for kids and shared kitchen,did she say she's not living like that then???
    Sorry I should have probably read up on subject article first before responding,:blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't think myself a mug at all to have some empathy for someone who having being clean for 14 years looses nearly everything and relapses,..there for the grace of God go I..is what I think,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, you're right, I really dislike her - always have done - but she was completely off my radar until she appeared again and keeps appearing with her various tales of woe, all of which are of her own making.

But she won't be having an awful Christmas if all those bags of shopping she had the other day are anything to go by. Like I said earlier, I'll save my sympathy for someone who is worth it.

Well, she said she was given them by people in the street. I'm willing to believe that until proven otherwise.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    I don't think myself a mug at all to have some empathy for someone who having being clean for 14 years looses nearly everything and relapses,..there for the grace of God go I..is what I think,

Well, there's another thing, I don't believe she was ever clean and no way for that long with a habit as ferocious as hers.
    Well, she said she was given them by people in the street. I'm willing to believe that until proven otherwise.

Yeah, ok then 😏
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Seriously? So random people just came up to her and gave her bags of stuff they'd just brought? Er, yes that could happen - in a fantasy world
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Seriously? So random people just came up to her and gave her bags of stuff they'd just brought? Er, yes that could happen - in a fantasy world

Fans of hers?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, ok then

Yep, definitely okay.
  • Options
    CaxtonCaxton Posts: 28,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They should have given her another chance and put her in Celebrity Mastermind:D
  • Options
    pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    she probably didn't through the psychiatric test , though saying that they've had some people in there each year that I do wonder how they passed the psych test I didn't think channel 5 was that fussy as long as gets the viewers!
    It's not a homeless shelter when you haven't got anywhere to live and you have kids you will be put in a kind of bed and breakfast/DHSS hostel and you all have your own room and bunk beds for kids and shared kitchen,did she say she's not living like that then???
    Sorry I should have probably read up on subject article first before responding,:blush:
    Well I've no links or owt ella , but I don't think she even got as far as a psyche test . It was more her management (possibly) or her approaching the producers . I believe they get a lot of that , with people who are desperate to get in there for the payday or to kick start a flagging career .
    Danni herself called it a homeless shelter in interviews , but yes , I'd think it's B&B type accommodation . Has she no family that could put them up ? Or maybe they've lost patience , anyway once you move in with family it often pushes you down the housing list .
    Anyway I hope Christmas is not too dire for them .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Is Danniella Westbrook Cursed? Yes that is a great cop out and I am sure she feels that is the case as it absolves her of any responsibility for the ridiculous choices she has made in here life.

Has any one asked her during her pity me interviews, how she can be homeless and in a dire financial situation when she was previously married to a millionaire??? I would rather sell everything I had before I would go to a food bank for help. I guess she has no self respect.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Danniella Westbrook Cursed? Yes that is a great cop out and I am sure she feels that is the case as it absolves her of any responsibility for the ridiculous choices she has made in here life.

Has any one asked her during her pity me interviews, how she can be homeless and in a dire financial situation when she was previously married to a millionaire??? I would rather sell everything I had before I would go to a food bank for help. I guess she has no self respect.

Wow. So people who use food banks have no self respect??:confused:>:(
  • Options
    beth0o0beth0o0 Posts: 1,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Really! so your saying anyone using a food bank has no respect for themselves? I've had to use them once when I had no other choice as to how I'd feed my child. I've plenty respect for myself.
  • Options
    beth0o0beth0o0 Posts: 1,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I'd like to know is why is she in the papers looking at the houses on the old Brookside site as well as looking at houses to buy? where is this money to buy when shes meant to be skint.
  • Options
    Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And the three bears, seriously want random strangers she has never met before come up to her in the street and give her bags of shopping.

I mean come on now.