Options

Nasty Nick Is A Legend

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,197
Forum Member
✭✭✭
"I know I will be wiped out on "Total Wipeout" but its fun. Maybe I could sue them, for no reasonwhatosever, like someone I know!"

Nasty Nick Twitter

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Meow :cool:
  • Options
    meechameecha Posts: 2,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "I know I will be wiped out on "Total Wipeout" but its fun. Maybe I could sue them, for no reasonwhatosever, like someone I know!"

Nasty Nick Twitter

I liked Nick - his first experience of bb and being slung off the show for very little by today's standards - had obviously affected him - and he got closure by his more successul experience second time round!

Good on him - he will go down as one of the most rembembered hms - but not for being nasty - just for turning it around and being one of more popular UBB hms!
  • Options
    ElvispartacusElvispartacus Posts: 1,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    meecha wrote: »
    I liked Nick - his first experience of bb and being slung off the show for very little by today's standards - had obviously affected him - and he got closure by his more successul experience second time round!

Good on him - he will go down as one of the most rembembered hms - but not for being nasty - just for turning it around and being one of more popular UBB hms!

Yeah !!! Good for Nick...

Thank Victor for bringing the Real Nick out :D:D:D
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member

Nasty Nick Twitter

Why still call him 'Nasty' then? He isn't nasty & obviously doesn't like the prefix. Why still use it? Can't we move on & just call him Nick? Everyone on here should still know who he is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Electra wrote: »
    Why still call him 'Nasty' then? He isn't nasty & obviously doesn't like the prefix. Why still use it? Can't we move on & just call him Nick? Everyone on here should still know who he is.

Calm down. Its his gimmick. Thats what got him to what he is today, he does not mind the nickname just when people have a go at him for it.
  • Options
    PlantPlant Posts: 11,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If anyone else was saying this sort of stuff about Nadia, they wouldn't be getting people's approval.

Double standards. Just saying.

Nick was the biggest bitch of the lot.
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Plant wrote: »
    If anyone else was saying this sort of stuff about Nadia, they wouldn't be getting people's approval.

No double standards here.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I have no problem with Makosi supporting Nadia on Twitter either.

He's only commented on things that have happened and made a joke about Suing Total Wipeout if things go wrong.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nah, he's making snidey comments about someone when they are down.

I don't like Nadia much but she's obviously got problems. What's the point of putting the boot in?
  • Options
    chalkmarkschalkmarks Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He used the name NickB on BBLBC
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah, he's making snidey comments about someone when they are down.

I don't like Nadia much but she's obviously got problems. What's the point of putting the boot in?

Nick is entitled to tweet what he likes, and I don't think he's been snidey at all, he's expressing his view subtly. I wish Nick would tell us what he thinks about the whole Nadia thing, but I imagine he's resisting at this stage to possibly avoid any confrontation or upset.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,103
    Forum Member
    I like Nick. I'm no longer very disappointed in his shelf.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrHoppy wrote: »
    I like Nick. I'm no longer very disappointed in his shelf.

Still makes me titter :D
  • Options
    VideostarVideostar Posts: 14,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He makes ONE comment about nasty Nadia and you call him the biggest bitch of the lot.? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Videostar wrote: »
    He makes ONE comment about nasty Nadia and you call him the biggest bitch of the lot.? :rolleyes:

Nope. He bitched the most in the house as well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nick's a bb legend, and thanks for the tip op, i'm now following him on twitter! :D
  • Options
    VideostarVideostar Posts: 14,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope. He bitched the most in the house as well.

When and about who?? if you mean his light hearted chats with Victor then that wasn't bitching.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah !!! Good for Nick...

Thank Victor for bringing the Real Nick out :D:D:D

True, he was a miracle worker :D