Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Mine too. Almost every single thing he says and does, an apalled and baffled inner voice constantly repeats 'but this is a 40 yr old man!?!'. Definitely arrested development. He seems to love being babied. I noticed last night that Emily babies him and is incredibly indulgent of his infantile ways too.

Maybe being the youngest of a large family ..he was babied by them all .. From what I read they all appear to treat him like a special case..I.e. always talk about peters pain ..how Peter is dealing with his/their brothers death..never about how it's affected them ..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe being the youngest of a large family ..he was babied by them all .. From what I read they all appear to treat him like a special case..I.e. always talk about peters pain ..how Peter is dealing with his/their brothers death..never about how it's affected them ..

I'm not sure, I am the youngest of a fairly large family and yet I've never been babied since I was a kid, it also doesn't explain why Emily does it. I agree with your post about being treated like a special case, and considering his emotional development one can hardly believe he is the age he is.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps she meant he'd coloured Malta in in his Big Bumper Boys Colouring book of the world.

:D:D:D I hope he stayed in the lines.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps she meant he'd coloured Malta in in his Big Bumper Boys Colouring book of the world.
    Given the way he's micromanaged, surely Claire did it for him?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Given the way he's micromanaged, surely Claire did it for him?

Claire was to busy with her other high profile clients ..she got Gemma to do it ;)
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hunniebun wrote: »
    It was Claire's comment that Peter went to Malta to 'Put Malta on the Map' that I found most amusing!

She really said that? :eek:

OMG, so if it wasn't on the map before PA waded in as DOTY Cultural Ambassador Maundy Malteser giver and King of all that is good out it there, how the hell did my pilot manage to find it when I went there? :confused:
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    She really said that? :eek:

OMG, so if it wasn't on the map before PA waded in as DOTY Cultural Ambassador Maundy Malteser giver and King of all that is good out it there, how the hell did my pilot manage to find it when I went there? :confused:

Perhaps he was guided in by the power of the orange.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Absolutely right! Contrary to what some people on here may think I do not for one second think Peter Andre is pertfect. However, I don't believe that he is as evil as some people on here try to make us believe.

IF it comes to light that he was party to a "smear campaign" against his ex wife then I would have no problem admitting that I got him all wrong and I would no longer support him..it's as simple as that!

Until then it is still Innocent until proven guilty as far as im concerned!

One question Nicola, with all respect to you .. and i'm not saying he's evil, infact if you read into what i say, my opinion is there are a lot of reasons behind things ...but ...

If he does what he can to prevent information coming out (ie, threatens lawsuits, comes to settlements) or possibly his management manages to make excuses for him (i think we can find 1000's of examples of that) then HOW could he be proven guilty even if he is?

If not, and he is, then his fans just continue supporting a lie i guess. Maybe thats why Kate feels compelled to take it all the way this time and get what she considers the real facts out there. :confused:
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Bullshit. :D Totally contrived set-up IMO so Pete could have a little rant about the mean media, and CP could act as if it was so petty and beneath contempt that no one even bothered to tell her about it. I bet they rehearsed it loads, with CP trying out various responses and having to do loads of retakes because of her shifty eye movement. ;)

Plus, it saved them both having to deal with the elephant in the room - ie. Pete's unsuitability to be an ambassador of anything other than Pete.

I was killing myself laughing at this particular part of the episode. It was just SO badly acted and contrived :D

Anyone see Pezza painting Andrew's room (with the help of a mate), "regal" grey as he put it? It was a vile colour !

Also his 'kung fu face' at his martial arts lessons was unintentionally hilarious. Oh and he was late for his lesson. :rolleyes:
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The part I found funny about last nights show was around 5 minutes before the end.

Michael had just back from Austrailia and Peter was impressed with Michael's tan. Peter said to Michael " I'm St.Tropezing it dude"

OK I suppose, except Peter is the face of 'Fake Bake':D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2131320/A-VERY-tanned-Peter-Andre-launches-new-Fake-Bake-range.html
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter was on Celebrity Juice last night and he was SO orange the rest of the celebs looked ill :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    Peter was on Celebrity Juice last night and he was SO orange the rest of the celebs looked ill :eek:

Well he couldn't of been as orange as that guy from TOWIE now he was orange.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    claire33 wrote: »
    Well he couldn't of been as orange as that guy from TOWIE now he was orange.

They are ALL orange :D:D just different degrees of orangeness
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    I don't know why they think it cool to be orange?? you can't hug them if in case it stick to your clothes!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    I don't know why they think it cool to be orange?? you can't hug them if in case it stick to your clothes!

I'd rather be pale and interesting ..than orange and boring ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are ALL orange :D:D just different degrees of orangeness

Maybe so but TOWIE are worse if u ask me...what's wrong with a natural skin colour.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd rather be pale and interesting ..than orange and boring ;)

Just cos a person is orange, don't mean to say they are boring.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After watching him on CJ pretending to crease up with laughter every time he saw a camera on him, he comes across as not just boring but as fake as his tan :rolleyes:
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    therein lies my fascination......

something must have stunted his emotional developement somewhere along the way ....

I read an interesting paper once about how some famous people tend to stay emotionally in the age they were when they first received adulation and I wonder if PA is stuck in this. The haircut belonging to someone 15 years younger, the girlfriend 18 years younger, the hot music he thinks he makes is dated to around 15 years ago. They way everyone treats him like he's in his late teen rather than 40 because that's how he behaves like the baby the family and the world adores. He's certainly not a man, he hasn't the dignity of a man. Just a theory. :)

On a completely unrelated issues, I dug up a rather bitter article in a DS thread from Peter's ex-girlfriend and although you can never really read much into them, two things make me ponder:
    -EXPOSED himself as two-faced by relentlessly flirting with Jordan in the Australian rainforest to win popularity with viewers - after telling Anastasia he found the busty model repulsive

Not an expose really, he admitted he didn't fancy KP in the years before IAC. Funny how front pages and cameras can change ones mind, isn't it.

and this explains Emily...:D
    -LOVED being dominated in kinky sex sessions, acted out doctors-and-nurses fantasies
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=109389

Right...gotta get me sunflowers in them pots!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My favourite video of Andre is the below link. For me, the real Peter Andre is clearly seen and he clearly loves himself.. He hasnt yet become the hopeless, helpless, " poor me" Pete, that is expertly portrayed in his current reality shows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zcOlkGmEDw

What happened to the theatre Pete:D One charity show doesnt count.

Got to love Claire Powell "he doesnt want to be in Kate's shadow".. This means he is playing a converted car park until such time:D:D:D:D
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read an interesting paper once about how some famous people tend to stay emotionally in the age they were when they first received adulation and I wonder if PA is stuck in this. The haircut belonging to someone 15 years younger, the girlfriend 18 years younger, the hot music he thinks he makes is dated to around 15 years ago. They way everyone treats him like he's in his late teen rather than 40 because that's how he behaves like the baby the family and the world adores. He's certainly not a man, he hasn't the dignity of a man. Just a theory. :)

On a completely unrelated issues, I dug up a rather bitter article in a DS thread from Peter's ex-girlfriend and although you can never really read much into them, two things make me ponder:

Not an expose really, he admitted he didn't fancy KP in the years before IAC. Funny how front pages and cameras can change ones mind, isn't it.

and this explains Emily...:D

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=109389

Right...gotta get me sunflowers in them pots!!

You are very perceptive DB.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    claire33 wrote: »
    Maybe so but TOWIE are worse if u ask me...what's wrong with a natural skin colour.

I find it odd, its that weird shade of orange, a bit sunkissed looks fine but that radioactive tango look is just awful, then again I find the whole towie look incredibly cheap and tacky, I don't know anyone who would choose to look like that. :confused::confused::confused:
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it odd, its that weird shade of orange, a bit sunkissed looks fine but that radioactive tango look is just awful, then again I find the whole towie look incredibly cheap and tacky, I don't know anyone who would choose to look like that. :confused::confused::confused:
    Too bloomin' many! It's such hard work too. All that spraying and topping up and then having to slap on the slap all the time so your face is as tangoed as the rest of you.

Andre is sallow skinned anyway. Why he feels the need to be a radioactive Satsuma is beyond me!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Too bloomin' many! It's such hard work too. All that spraying and topping up and then having to slap on the slap all the time so your face is as tangoed as the rest of you.

Andre is sallow skinned anyway. Why he feels the need to be a radioactive Satsuma is beyond me!

Dolly Parton once said 'it takes a lot of money to look this trashy.' She has it quite right
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dolly Parton once said 'it takes a lot of money to look this trashy.' She has it quite right

Yeah but Dolly looks fab! Pete and the rest of the Orange posse just look like clown people. But then his whole look is so carefully constructed... such a vain little creature.
This discussion has been closed.