Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• dorahalldorahall Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is he still trying to pretend he is not a Chawner? Because the gastric band post is a bit of a giveaway.:D

Pauline is famous for a heck of a lot more than her weight, Phil, she's been a working actress since her early teens. She chose to lose weight for health reasons and I doubt it was an easy process. Lighter Life is a very low calorie diet, I bet the Chawners would be unable to stick to less than 500 calories a day!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    Pauline Quirke is hard working and talented. She looks well since her recent weight loss.
    As I understand it, she did not have a gastric band but even if she did why should she not if she wanted to as she'd be spending her own hard earned cash on it. Not like the chawners wanting one for free from the NHS.

Its not even just about being overweight enough for a gastric band, you have to be well enough for the surgery and as Phil tells us all the time about his maladies etc he apparently would not be.

Anyway, if the Chawners hardly eat anything then a gastric band would be pointless.

And yes 'Cunderbash' hilarious. :D

Phil, you're coming across as rather homophobic which if you don't know what it means, it means you don't like gay people (in simple terms). It is not nice to be homophobic Phil.
  • Mr_EyeMr_Eye Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phil, just to ease your fears, I doubt you have much to fear from most gay men.
  • saddossaddos Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    Hi I am sorry for the delay and we have been busy tomorrow we are all off down to London dungeons and so not going to be hear to reply much tomorrow if you got any questions about the party send me messages on Facebook or on digital spy will let you know how things go we are looking fall forward to it and we all been out today to Icelands to get stuff for the party thanks your support means a lot to us love James xxxx
  • Fraudrey CFraudrey C Posts: 292
    Forum Member
    ^^^^ Roflol!
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deleted - double post
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had a reply from Phil after asking him for an invite to the Helloween party and this is what I got back.
    Hi Treasureisland yes you can here is a pre view http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...43583546_n.jpg what do you think xxx

ETA - ''access denied'' comes up when you try to click on it but it's a picture of his huuuuuuge belly!!!:p :D
  • Mr_EyeMr_Eye Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phil, signing your posts as James isnt going to hide that fact that its you.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_Eye wrote: »
    Phil, signing your posts as James isnt going to hide that fact that its you.

It's his second name.

Calls himself a 'frend of the family' but the Chunkies have no friends, so it IS him. :D;)
  • Angelica1973Angelica1973 Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    saddos wrote: »
    Hi I am sorry for the delay and we have been busy tomorrow we are all off down to London dungeons and so not going to be hear to reply much tomorrow if you got any questions about the party send me messages on Facebook or on digital spy will let you know how things go we are looking fall forward to it and we all been out today to Icelands to get stuff for the party thanks your support means a lot to us love James xxxx

I'm gutted, I thought it was a champagne and canape reception, what with a celebrity coming and all. Hope its not Kery Katona, didn't Iceland drop her...that could be awkward :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, and you shouldn't be sending people pictures of your belly Phil when they ask politely for an invite to your party. You are quite vile to be honest. :p
  • AlberonAlberon Posts: 482
    Forum Member

How are we supposed to contact you via Facebook? You've never given us a page to go to, 'James'.

Did you mean your usual http://www.facebook.com/pchawner one?
  • Stella100Stella100 Posts: 606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I really wish he would use punctuation. That took about three reads before I understood it.

(What's fall forward?)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you have a calendar Phil?

You do realise tomorrow is Helloween so how are you going to get from London back to Great Harwood in time for this fab celeb filled bash?

Oh, I know! They're holding it at Mahiki in London and the celeb is Nicole Schertzinger (sp?) who'll be dancing in a red PVC basque!

Why don't you just stay at the London Dungeon for Helloween?
    You're even scarier than the dummies. :D

ETA - Saddos additional info on his profile page
    Biography:
    Hi
    Manager
  • Angelica1973Angelica1973 Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    Do you have a calendar Phil?

You do realise tomorrow is Helloween so how are you going to get from London back to Great Harwood in time for this fab celeb filled bash?

Oh, I know! They're holding it at Mahiki in London and the celeb is Nicole Schertzinger (sp?) who'll be dancing in a red PVC basque!

Why don't you just stay at the London Dungeon for Helloween?
    You're even scarier than the dummies. :D

ETA - Saddos additional info on his profile page

I was under the impression that the bash is at the weekend, only tomorrow well, it's a work night for all the captains of industry/heads of blue chip companies and celebs he counts among his friends/fans ? Must have mis-read James' fabulous posts on this thread :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alberon wrote: »
    How are we supposed to contact you via Facebook? You've never given us a page to go to, 'James'.

Did you mean your usual http://www.facebook.com/pchawner one?

That comes up as 'page not found' so presumably Phil's closed it. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Had a reply from Phil after asking him for an invite to the Helloween party and this is what I got back.

ETA - ''access denied'' comes up when you try to click on it but it's a picture of his huuuuuuge belly!!!:p :D

I was wondering why I hadn't got a reply, he'd sent it the the wrong person!
    Forum Member
    Hi will just wanted to say I am not Phil one more time looks like you all want me to be band from digital spy well what a shame not done nothing wrong apart from trying to copy the great man himself is that a crime no I dont think so and we just wanted to have a laugh with you all and also what do I need to do to prove otherwise, may be recite a sonnit ?

In all seriousness, since I can't delete the photo I sent to Saltydog as I had planned, I don't want to be responsible for causing a rift in the Chawners family so, just to confirm that is not Phil (I think/hope) I just found it online... and there is no party :) Although I will say , there are a few 'real' Chawner fans here behind closed doors....

"What lies you lot all just hate us cos we are celeberities wye dont you just get a life " these are my final words, I hope they can be written on my epitaph.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi will just wanted to say I am not Phil one more time looks like you all want me to be band from digital spy well what a shame not done nothing wrong apart from trying to copy the great man himself is that a crime no I dont think so and we just wanted to have a laugh with you all and also what do I need to do to prove otherwise, may be recite a sonnit ?

In all seriousness, since I can't delete the photo I sent to Saltydog as I had planned, I don't want to be responsible for causing a rift in the Chawners family so, just to confirm that is not Phil (I think/hope) I just found it online... and there is no party :) Although I will say , there are a few 'real' Chawner fans here behind closed doors....

"What lies you lot all just hate us cos we are celeberities wye dont you just get a life " these are my final words, I hope they can be written on my epitaph.

'Wye' don't you get a life and stop sending people pics of your huge gut?

http://s26.beta.photobucket.com/user/Salty1955/media/fatgut.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
    Forum Member
    Lol :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was wondering why I hadn't got a reply, he'd sent it the the wrong person!

Saddos has now chosen not to recieve PM's. :D

LOL yerself. :D
    Forum Member
    Ah well, too good to be true.

Well then, the thread is near the end, I think. We'll see if the real Phil's claim of this Japanese show starting filming in December is backed up by any evidence.

The only other new thing I have to talk about is something a friend of mine has been sitting on for a couple of months. One of the many times Phil moaned on Facebook about bad editing my friend replied to his post about how awful all the jellus haters were.

Phil sent them, without any comment, two audio files. These files were answer phone messages Phil had received from Bio's producers who were clearly frustrated at the Chawners.

Now the thing is I'm not sure about the legality of doing so. I'd like to put them up for all to hear, but the Chawners aren't worth breaking the law over. So what do you lot think?
  • dorahalldorahall Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alberon wrote: »
    Ah well, too good to be true.

Well then, the thread is near the end, I think. We'll see if the real Phil's claim of this Japanese show starting filming in December is backed up by any evidence.

The only other new thing I have to talk about is something a friend of mine has been sitting on for a couple of months. One of the many times Phil moaned on Facebook about bad editing my friend replied to his post about how awful all the jellus haters were.

Phil sent them, without any comment, two audio files. These files were answer phone messages Phil had received from Bio's producers who were clearly frustrated at the Chawners.

Now the thing is I'm not sure about the legality of doing so. I'd like to put them up for all to hear, but the Chawners aren't worth breaking the law over. So what do you lot think?
    If he sent them to someone anonymous on Facebook then the recipient can do what they like with them, I would have thought. Presumably he's happy for people he doesn't know to have access to his personal voice mail messages?:confused: I'm not sure about the legalities of it though, I'm no lawyer.

The man is an oddity that's for sure.
    Forum Member
    About the audio files. I think Phil wouldn't have a leg to stand on (which would cheer him up no end) legally, but I would have thought the person leaving them the message would.

But here is the summary of the shorter message. It's from Paul Stead executive producer for Daisybeck who made the show and was clearly left when Sam was in America.

In it Paul says that Phil has to phone him back within the next ten minutes or he will be calling America and removing the insurance cover for Sam. He goes on to say Phil will be responsible for all the charges and the medical (something. Could be machines, I can't quite make it out) and for bringing her home. He then reiterates that Phil must call in the next ten minutes and then ends the call.

My friend asked Phil about the circumstances around these calls but never got a response. My guess is that at some point while Sam was over there the other three stopped co-operating with the production company over something. I seem to recall some incident like that somewhere during the three series, but I can't remember when.

What the message does show though is how much Bio spent on the Chawners in free gifts. How much did the whole American adventure cost them, for instance?