The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board (2)

Comments

• SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Jethryk wrote: »
    Hi,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMm326cfGzQ

Thought I'd post Pasha and Katya's interview on Cromer Pier prior to their show last Wednesday.

It was a great show and they both come over as very nice people,

Hi Jethryk and welcome!:)
    Thanks for the link.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pashulty wrote: »
    Alex's pics with Pash...(and Katya)..:D...Thanks Alex and Strictlysteph for posting them ...

http://twitpic.com/chygv9

Bishop Strotford review...

http://www.hertsandessexobserver.co.uk/Whats-On-Leisure/Stage-and-Comedy/Strictly-stars-Pasha-Kovalev-and-Katya-Virshilas-take-Bishops-Stortford-by-storm-20130408144439.htm

There seems to be lots of people on twitter going today... Hopefully that will mean more pics...

Thanks Pashulty for the review and the pic (and the original poster as well) :)

I think Bishops Stortford is only just recovering from the show. Wasn't that the venue with the very....um... hormonal teenage girls? :o
    Jethryk wrote: »
    Not to give you ideas but during the Q&A at Cromer someone did ask that. "How do you smell?"

And he let her find out! She was in the middle of a row and made everyone stand up so that she could get past. He came down from the stage and he gave her a hug and she got a sniff!

Hmmmmm that girl's obviously been lurking here and pinching our questions ;):D
    ooo...laaaa... Definitely giving me ideas..... Last year he gave me a hug... Can I get one at the meet and greet?.... Or shall I have to take drastic measures and make a cake of myself in the middle of the show... In my head I can... but I might get stage fright: at the time...:

Well remember what Katya said Pash's motto is: Don't think...Just do :D
    Forum Member
    Thank you for posting the video Jethryk. It was good to hear Katya and Pasha's answers to some questions before the show. Pasha's hair looked thick and soft minus the hair products he uses for the live show:o:p;):)

Hope KartemAddict doesn't mind me reposting pic 3. Hot, hot, hot.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/clrhmly/P%20and%20K%20at%20Horsham%20Apr%202013/5-IMG_4512.jpg

Thanks for the reminder Silversandy. You have been missed on here!
    This man brings sexiness to a whole new level.:o:o;)
    Forum Member
    callicot wrote: »
    Thanks Pashulty for the review and the pic (and the original poster as well) :)

I think Bishops Stortford is only just recovering from the show. Wasn't that the venue with the very....um... hormonal teenage girls? :o
    Hmmmmm that girl's obviously been lurking here and pinching our questions ;):D
    Well remember what Katya said Pash's motto is: Don't think...Just do :D

You may have a point there Callie.
    So to the girl in question if you read this thread could you please tell us what the answer is to the aftershave question.:D
    Second BIB, Pashulty go by Pasha's motto at the Q & A;) not at the Meet and Greet, otherwise the poor man will be hugged, kissed and licked to an inch of his life and I need him up in Scotland a few days later.;)
    Oh another question "If you played James Bond (we can but dream) who would play your Bond girl (not Beyonce;)) and why?"
    Forum Member
    emmalou78 wrote: »
    It will soon be time Shona, the next week or so will fly by and before you know it, you will be in the company of Pasha!:)

Just the programme and calendar on sale at Stockport, I would buy them when you go in as I almost missed out in my haste to get to the bar(purely medicinal to calm my nerves :p)

Pashulty, in response to your question about the Paso Doble, 2 out of the 3 couples on my night were really good. The other couple, bless them, didn't know each other and were put together on the night.:p

The couple that won were a married couple who both had Down's Syndrome, they were fabulous, they had been having dance lessons for 6 weeks and they took the roof off, it was really lovely.:)

Thanks for the info. Emma.:)
    Need to get there early.
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    Thanks Pashulty for the review and the pic (and the original poster as well)
    I think Bishops Stortford is only just recovering from the show. Wasn't that the venue with the very....um... hormonal teenage girls?
    Hmmmmm that girl's obviously been lurking here and pinching our questions
    Well remember what Katya said Pash's motto is: Don't think...Just do

hmmm.... you have a point.... :eek:
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    You may have a point there Callie.
    So to the girl in question if you read this thread could you please tell us what the answer is to the aftershave question.:D
    Second BIB, Pashulty go by Pasha's motto at the Q & A;) not at the Meet and Greet, otherwise the poor man will be hugged, kissed and licked to an inch of his life and I need him up in Scotland a few days later.
    Oh another question "If you played James Bond (we can but dream) who would play your Bond girl (not Beyonce;)) and why?"

ooo...Shona....just the thought....oooo...swooon....:o:o:o

(Before I fall down to a faint though... you can have him if only and when I am finished with him...:rolleyes:;):D)
  • KartemAddictKartemAddict Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    thankyou everyone for the compliments on my Pasha pics....you can repost them here as often as you like... [whenever you need a Pasha fix ;)]
    What a fantastic report from PashOnForPasha... as that was the same show I was at, how accurate, and how you remembered every little bit of detail , well done!! :eek: I agree with you about Katya, there is something about her, yes, maybe the brother/sister thing,:rolleyes: and she does seem quite dominant in the partnership/interviews. It was funny though when she was reeling off these 'hunks' she would like to dance with and then said she hadn't seen her husband for a while,:o the whole audience and Pasha cracked up! :D:D and Pasha's description of the drunken wedding dance was funny :D
    Forum Member
    peppy5 wrote: »
    Thanks for the great reports and pics - lots of positive tweets about the show, it's obviously a great success :)

picture 1

Especially love this pic from KartemAddict - the eyes :eek::)

I have a friend trying to book for the Reading show in June, and she's noticed that the tour dates on Katya and Pasha's site are all out by a day - someone's missed out 31st May, and it puts all the other dates out. Could someone going to the show or on twitter let Katya know? Otherwise it's confusing and may cost them bookings!
    (Reading is Saturday 9th June on their list, but 9th is Sunday, and show is Sunday on Hexagon page)

(Unless I'm reading it wrong? which is always a possibility:o)

It is a great pic Peppy, but all KartemAddict's photos of HRH were lush.:o
    Hadn't realised you could take pics waiting in line - maybe my daughter and I should go to the back of the queue (can't believe I said that where Pasha is concerned:rolleyes:) and take as many pics as we can, plus may get to speak to them longer.;)
    Can just hear my daughter "mum we've been queuing for two hours, everyone has gone home, you really will need to let him go.:o:p"
    Forum Member
    thankyou everyone for the compliments on my Pasha pics....you can repost them here as often as you like... [whenever you need a Pasha fix ;)]
    What a fantastic report from PashOnForPasha... as that was the same show I was at, how accurate, and how you remembered every little bit of detail , well done!! I agree with you about Katya, there is something about her, yes, maybe the brother/sister thing,:rolleyes: and she does seem quite dominant in the partnership/interviews. It was funny though when she was reeling off these 'hunks' she would like to dance with and then said she hadn't seen her husband for a while,:o the whole audience and Pasha cracked up! :D and Pasha's description of the drunken wedding dance was funny :D

Thanks again KartemAddict for your efforts...you are a star... :)

BIB.... How I wish I was there to hear it...:eek::eek::D:D
    Forum Member
    Hadn't realised you could take pics waiting in line - maybe my daughter and I should go to the back of the queue (can't believe I said that where Pasha is concerned:rolleyes:) and take as many pics as we can, plus may get to speak to them longer.;)
    Can just hear my daughter "mum we've been queuing for two hours, everyone has gone home, you really will need to let him go.:o:p"

LOL Shona... :D:D:D
  • KartemAddictKartemAddict Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member

I wasnt actually standing in the line ;) I just stood back from the people queuing and either held the camera above their heads of snapped when there were gaps...the advantages of digital cameras , you can snap away, and just remove the rubbish ones when you get home, and crop out bits of the photos you dont want ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think you can take as many pictures as you want waiting in line. We held back to be near the end of the queue but I did get more nervous the longer I had to wait. Too much thinking time I guess :o
    Forum Member
    Alex's pics with Pash...(and Katya)..;):D...Thanks Alex and Strictlysteph for posting them ... :)
    http://twitpic.com/chygv9
    Bishop Strotford review... :)
    http://www.hertsandessexobserver.co.uk/Whats-On-Leisure/Stage-and-Comedy/Strictly-stars-Pasha-Kovalev-and-Katya-Virshilas-take-Bishops-Stortford-by-storm-20130408144439.htm
    There seems to be lots of people on twitter going today... Hopefully that will mean more pics... :)

Thanks Pashulty, (Alex and StrictlySteph.)
    Lovely pics and see Alex had a tight hold of Pasha.:p
    Great review.
    Forum Member
    I wasnt actually standing in the line ;) I just stood back from the people queuing and either held the camera above their heads of snapped when there were gaps...the advantages of digital cameras , you can snap away, and just remove the rubbish ones when you get home, and crop out bits of the photos you dont want ;)

Thanks for this KartemAddict, maybe I will queue and my daughter can stand back and take the pics or vice versa.
    No-one better block the view of Mr K mind:mad:or I may be forced to use elbows.:eek::p
    Forum Member
    Thanks for this KartemAddict, maybe I will queue and my daughter can stand back and take the pics or vice versa.
    No-one better block the view of Mr K mind:mad:or I may be forced to use elbows.:eek::p

LOL... Shona.... :eek::eek::D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks again KartemAddict for your efforts...you are a star... :)

BIB.... How I wish I was there to hear it...:eek::eek::D:D

Not long for you to wait now though. How many sleeps/hours/minutes/seconds until your show? :D
    Forum Member
    Not long for you to wait now though. How many sleeps/hours/minutes/seconds until your show? :D

5 sleeps.... 122.5 hours... :eek::eek::D:D
  • cheryl_quinneycheryl_quinney Posts: 3,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not counting then Pashulty? :rolleyes::D
    Forum Member
    Not counting then Pashulty? :rolleyes::D

Not at all.... :eek::rolleyes::p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    5 sleeps.... 122.5 hours... :D:D

lol to the decimal point in there. Not counting the hours down by any chance? ;)

Snap Cheryl :D
  • KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Only 4 sleeps - You won't have any the night before you see your love! :rolleyes::D
    Forum Member
    Only 4 sleeps - You won't have any the night before you see your love! :rolleyes::D

:eek::eek:... true Korky.... :eek::eek::o:o
    Forum Member
    I think you can take as many pictures as you want waiting in line. We held back to be near the end of the queue but I did get more nervous the longer I had to wait. Too much thinking time I guess :o

Aww bless, did you take any Callie?
    Too much thinking time, that could prove problematic I suppose as mind would have more time to wander.:o:rolleyes:
    Yep, think we could be in this queue some time.:p
    Forum Member

Lol.:p
    Forum Member

I think I am already starting to become a bundle of nerves...:eek::eek::o:o... Korky is soooo right....:o:o
This discussion has been closed.