Options

Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    You couldn't make this stuff up! DOTY thinks Will Smith should rein it in and not be exploiting his kids.

Peter Andre has said that he "wouldn't feel comfortable" pushing his children to become stars like Will Smith has.

The singer, who has Junior, 7, and 5-year-old Princess with ex-wife Katie Price, explained that although he allows "magic moments" with his family to be filmed for reality show Peter Andre: My Life, he doesn't want them to become the UK's answer to Jaden and Willow Smith.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a485341/peter-andre-will-smiths-celebrity-kids-make-me-uncomfortable.html#ixzz2UhBaKwu6
    Z list loser Will Smith is today said to be shocked but inspired by A list superstar Peeeeeeedah Andre's comments about his parenting. In a comment, Will said:

'Peeeedah is a role model Dad and he's absolutely right. What Pete doesn't know about showbiz isn't worth knowing. I only wish my career trajectory had been more like his.. I've never performed in Rhyl before or opened a series of coffee shops that failed a hygiene inspection. From now on I will keep my kids out of the limelight - just like Pete'.

OMG, he cannot see it, or he has ran out of things to give his opinion on.

Pru:D:D
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Z list loser Will Smith is today said to be shocked but inspired by A list superstar Peeeeeeedah Andre's comments about his parenting. In a comment, Will said:

'Peeeedah is a role model Dad and he's absolutely right. What Pete doesn't know about showbiz isn't worth knowing. I only wish my career trajectory had been more like his.. I've never performed in Rhyl before or opened a series of coffee shops that failed a hygiene inspection. From now on I will keep my kids out of the limelight - just like Pete'.

:D Never knowingly overreaching, that's our DOTY!

God though, is he really that unselfaware (aka thick) that he doesn't realise how (a) hypocritical he's being and (b) how ridiculous he makes himself look by comparing his situ with that of the Smiths!
  • Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You couldn't make this stuff up! DOTY thinks Will Smith should rein it in and not be exploiting his kids.

Peter Andre has said that he "wouldn't feel comfortable" pushing his children to become stars like Will Smith has.

The singer, who has Junior, 7, and 5-year-old Princess with ex-wife Katie Price, explained that although he allows "magic moments" with his family to be filmed for reality show Peter Andre: My Life, he doesn't want them to become the UK's answer to Jaden and Willow Smith.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a485341/peter-andre-will-smiths-celebrity-kids-make-me-uncomfortable.html#ixzz2UhBaKwu6

:eek:
    * cringes *
    Just ignore me folks while I hide myself away in embarrassment , normal service will be resumed as soon as I can pull myself together :o
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    Hi Arty !
    I agree with you ;)
    On a serious note , I have come round to the idea that both are to blame for using the kids , yep , even PA!
    So if one wants to stop the other , then they should put their money where their mouth is , or keep quiet about it.

Still like PA though :p

This is why everyone loves you, though - you don't defend one and condemn the other for doing the same thing. You are actually the fairest biased person on the planet.

Now, go back to your cringing, while I try to breath again after laughing so hard I scared the dog.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    :eek:
    * cringes *
    Just ignore me folks while I hide myself away in embarrassment , normal service will be resumed as soon as I can pull myself together :o

:D It's not right, is it? He should consider his faithful fans before he opens his gob.

You could sue him maybe for causing cringeage above and beyond the call of duty?
  • Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is why everyone loves you, though - you don't defend one and condemn the other for doing the same thing. You are actually the fairest biased person on the planet.

Now, go back to your cringing, while I try to breath again after laughing so hard I scared the dog.

What a nice thing to say ! Thanks Arty

( please pass my apologies on to your dog ) :)
    :D It's not right, is it? He should consider his faithful fans before he opens his gob.

You could sue him maybe for causing cringeage above and beyond the call of duty?

I'm beginning to think it goes with the territory lexi .
    I've a feeling I better get used to it :D
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yup.
    For me, it's also the fact that you are often the first person to point out his twuntishness, and you manage (somehow!) to see it as endearing - which admittedly, although it doesn't make me like PA any more, certainly elevates your posts to a level of reasonableness which so many of the others lack.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Now now Lexi he clearly thinks it is better to sell your children's childhood than to put them to work in the film and music industry... next week he will be telling us all that his children will never go down the Lindsey Lohan/Amanda Byrnes/Britney Spears route because he provides such a loving stable background for them. ;););)
  • Options
    livingdeadgirllivingdeadgirl Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hahaha

Seriously though, Jesus wept! So we've just established ones a hypocrite, and then the other goes and shows himself to be exactly the same thing. Those two idiots are far too alike to ever have worked.
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Good grief, Peter, irony bypass, much???? :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    Good grief, Peter, irony bypass, much???? :eek:

No wonder people have a hard time believing he could be in a relationship with someone intelligent....
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No wonder people have a hard time believing he could be in a relationship with someone intelligent....

Most people have a hard time believing he can walk and talk at the same time.
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have a hard enough time believing she's anything like as intelligent as he keeps telling us she is.
    Although next to PA, virtually anyone who could construct a coherent sentence would look like Einstein.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

:D Absolutely priceless (no pun intended).

What's makes it even more ridiculous is, it won't even enter DOTY's head how much of a hypocritical fool he sounds, he'll actually believe we're all super impressed & eagerly awaiting his next words of wisdom.

When corkers like this pop up it reminds me why is I really enjoy reading this thread.:D
  • Options
    BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do want to give him a ruddy good shake sometimes and tell him to stop being such a plonker.

He's like a puppy that can talk that keeps jumping up at you while you're carrying a cup of REALLY hot tea and saying "what you doing?!? Look at me! What you doing?? Look at me!"

DOWN PETE! Go sit in your basket and calm down and shut up for a bit.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hahaha

Seriously though, Jesus wept! So we've just established ones a hypocrite, and then the other goes and shows himself to be exactly the same thing. Those two idiots are far too alike to ever have worked.

Although... since they're both equally delusional in their own 'special' ways, I can see them getting along fine together since neither one has the wit to realise how idiotic the other is.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Momma; you're the Kofi Annan of DS Showbiz!:D:)
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She makes a very valid point about education... if I had their money every child in my immediate family would get the best education and be encouraged to get qualifications which will give them a rewarding job.
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Expect PA and Junior on Graham Norton next week performing a duet of Mysterious Girl and then doing some Tom Jones dancing.;)
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

unbelievable!:eek: I'm half expecting your reviewage of the next series to include him and junior doing a small session at Butlins with Junior doing the Blubber Ranx part:eek: I'm telling you people, this will happen at some stage:D

aarrg, just saw the above post! great minds eh Nota :cool: but I think GN draws the line at some stage and this would be it.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What you or KP think PA SHOULD do is irrelevant.

He has made his choice - he doesn't see it as a problem.

SHE and her fans like to bang on about what he should do.
    She can demand what she wants until the cows come home, he has made his decision clear and if she is concerned she could take action - but despite all your protests, the if's and but's and excuses - she USES Harvey and she would have an embarrassing time in court explaining that hypocrisy or she would have to put her money where her mouth is and apply her demands to ALL her children.
    She won't because she get's mileage out of Harvey and public digs at her ex.

Why are you pontificating about KP?:confused:
    Thought Peteybabes was the topic.

Unbelievable that anyone can be so lacking in the self-awareness department.
    I'm beginning to wonder if the Abomination that is Andre is actually right in the head.:eek:
  • Options
    fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are you pontificating about KP?:confused:
    Thought Peteybabes was the topic.

Unbelievable that anyone can be so lacking in the self-awareness department.
    I'm beginning to wonder if the Abomination that is Andre is actually right in the head.:eek:

Well equally I could pontificate why you have seen fit to single me out considering there are at least a half dozen posters involved in this particular dialogue.... and it's perfectly obvious why Price has been mentioned by that same half dozen, it was pertinent to the roll of the thread at that time.
    But I don't need to pontificate because the answer is obvious and transparent.
  • Options
    QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well equally I could pontificate why you have seen fit to single me out considering there are at least a half dozen posters involved in this particular dialogue.... and it's perfectly obvious why Price has been mentioned by that same half dozen, it was pertinent to the roll of the thread at that time.
    But I don't need to pontificate because the answer is obvious and transparent.

It's most odd as this poster seems to 'blur' the line here, but not over there :rolleyes: They might care to play with their own rules but I doubt they're capable, sighs.
This discussion has been closed.