http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/09/27/

she cannot be serious - is this another of her windups? :eek:

Comments

• Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member

She wants a pink, heartshaped pool, a bathroom set covered in pink crystals and enough space to build stables for her horses..........

why don't she just buy a Barbie & Ken set:rolleyes:

Pathetic wench - the money would be better served on psychiatric help!
  • Options
    viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why does this woman still have the mindset of a 12yr old girl, pink heartshaped stuff?! Seriously! when is she going to grow up and act her age!
  • Options
    cheekychopzcheekychopz Posts: 862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder when she's going to give us a in-depth interview about her bowel movements, it must be the only thing she hasn't revealed.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I thought she wanted a handsome bloke to have babies with.........:eek::eek:
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vierte wrote: »
    Why does this woman still have the mindset of a 12yr old girl, pink heartshaped stuff?! Seriously! when is she going to grow up and act her age!
    Do you think she really pretends she likes things all pink, fluffy and sparkling so we are fooled into beleiving she's cute and girlie?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think she really pretends she likes things all pink, fluffy and sparkling so we are fooled into beleiving she's cute and girlie?

It's interesting that you say that because she always comes across as being quite cold and crude and not all girly and sweet that you would expect from someone who likes pink, it may well be an act lol
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vierte wrote: »
    It's interesting that you say that because she always comes across as being quite cold and crude and not all girly and sweet that you would expect from someone who likes pink, it may well be an act lol
    That's what I meant - she's cold and hard and emotionless - dull, drab grey would suit her personality far better than pretty pink.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's what I meant - she's cold and hard and emotionless - dull, drab grey would suit her personality far better than pretty pink.

she has been wearing an awful lot of gray recently from what I've seen
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Don't care, as long as she leaves Surrey, I hate having her as a neighbour.:mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    I wonder when she's going to give us a in-depth interview about her bowel movements, it must be the only thing she hasn't revealed.

Nah, they're obviously not pink, or we'd hvae been privvy to them!
  • Options
    millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    Imagine what her kid would look like with alex..http://www.migglymoos.com/images/lookalikes/plug.jpg
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    Don't care, as long as she leaves Surrey, I hate having her as a neighbour.:mad:

Please don't send her back to Sussex.....
  • Options
    TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    I thought she wanted a handsome bloke to have babies with.........:eek::eek:

She couldnt find one :D
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    She wants a pink, heartshaped pool, a bathroom set covered in pink crystals and enough space to build stables for her horses..........

why don't she just buy a Barbie & Ken set:rolleyes:

Pathetic wench - the money would be better served on psychiatric help!

she's probably trying to flog the making of the house for her next series...:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    she's probably trying to flog the making of the house for her next series...:rolleyes:

will she have Bodge The Builder doing the work??:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dare we hope that certatin other topics regarding La Price are now done and dusted? She has some clever PR I must say... the stand out line in the pink palace article for me was "Alex won her over with a visit to her disabled son's school" the woman is a cartoon.
  • Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    cazzz wrote: »

perhaps Kevin McCloud might be interested in her 'Grand Design'?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dare we hope that certatin other topics regarding La Price are now done and dusted? She has some clever PR I must say...
    Who is doing her PR since she was ditched by the last lot
  • Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member

I'm with you there!
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Agreed, that's still to near to me.
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Who is doing her PR since she was ditched by the last lot

There's that dozy Diana one, who is always photographed with her and she is also reported to be a client of the Outside Organisation. Understandably, they don't shout about it! :D

As for children with Lurch, judging by the latest photographs, she can barely bring herself to look at him, so I doubt that children are on the cards. :sleep:
  • Options
    Dolby KidDolby Kid Posts: 912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She can't look after the kids she's already got.

Ugly munter needs to disappear for a bit before she really does upset people.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    There's that dozy Diana one, who is always photographed with her and she is also reported to be a client of the Outside Organisation. Understandably, they don't shout about it! :D

As for children with Lurch, judging by the latest photographs, she can barely bring herself to look at him, so I doubt that children are on the cards. :sleep:

So this dozy Diana bint thinks she will make money out of Kwusty

Lurch Mr Potato Head = same thing
  • Options
    OmahOmah Posts: 23,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Jordan's toilet phobia

Sunday, 21 September 2008
    Jordan is terrified of going to the toilet.

The former glamour model - real name Katie Price - was so bloated after having a breast reduction operation that she found regular bowel movements incredibly painful, and now avoids going to the toilet at all costs.

She said: "I had to have a catheter fitted and I was so blocked that I couldn't go to the toilet for 13 days. They gave my suppositories and all sorts but it just wasn't working. Then when I finally did go it took me three hours to give birth to a pebble! And it killed - it was like labour pains. I'm actually frightened to go to the toilet now."

:eek:

(source supplied on request - not approved by DS)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    Oh Jeez! Spare us purleeze!