Options

Emmerdale - Past and Present (Part 9)

Comments

• Options
    Jimmy SkitzJimmy Skitz Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As I understand it Kerry isn't leaving, they have undone any growth Amy has made as a character in the S/L, they could have done this so much better, Kate Oates first major mistake IMO
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's truly the worst! I cannot wait to see the back of the selfish, childish, pathetic, thieving, lying, sulky pain in the arse that is EAMEEEE! :mad::mad:

Otherwise known as EAMEEEE MAN! Or how about, Amy Me Me! :D
  • Options
    avaconradavaconrad Posts: 1,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chelsea is on Daybreak tomorrow.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why did he do that? Was he trying to kill Andy, or was it accidental (ie something like the Gennie crash, he was chasing after him but didn't intend to cause an accident?):eek:

Intentional. If I remember rightly, Robert had tried to manipulate Debbie into thinkin they had a future so that he could take Sarah away to spite Andy. It all came to a head with the two boys having a scrap, and then Robert drove straight at him and Andy went off the road with Max inside :confused: Jack arrived at the scene and told Robert to disappear and never come back, and the crash was blamed on Andy swerving to avoid sheep on the road
    Ah so it was Robert's fault not Andy's then

Yep!
  • Options
    GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rossy22 wrote: »
    Intentional. If I remember rightly, Robert had tried to manipulate Debbie into thinkin they had a future so that he could take Sarah away to spite Andy. It all came to a head with the two boys having a scrap, and then Robert drove straight at him and Andy went off the road with Max inside :confused: Jack arrived at the scene and told Robert to disappear and never come back, and the crash was blamed on Andy swerving to avoid sheep on the road

Yep!
    Poor Jack. I always wondered if he kept in touch with Robert, even though he couldn't come home.
  • Options
    wuffleswuffles Posts: 45,798
    Forum Member
    I was pondering this morning, has Tina Dingle ever been in contact with her family since she disappeared?
  • Options
    sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Jack. I always wondered if he kept in touch with Robert, even though he couldn't come home.
    Someone must have kept in touch with him since he came to Jack's funeral - although he kept out of everyone's sight.
    He spoke to one person, but I can't remember who it was.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wuffles wrote: »
    I was pondering this morning, has Tina Dingle ever been in contact with her family since she disappeared?

nothing major maybe some brief mentions at funerals or something
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone must have kept in touch with him since he came to Jack's funeral - although he kept out of everyone's sight.
    He spoke to one person, but I can't remember who it was.

Andy saw him early in the day with some flowers, when he went to the grave later he saw them on there and smiled as he knew Robert had been to Jack's grave afteral
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spoilers for w/c 2nd December

6727 Monday 2 December 7.00pm – 7.30pm

- Jai presents Charity with a lavish gift
    - Laurel's day in court causes an unnerving encounter
    - David and Alicia book an unlikely date for their wedding

6728/29 Tuesday 3 December 7.00pm – 8.00pm

- Moira's torn as she agrees to house an unwelcome guest
    - Charity makes a shocking decision
    - Amelia receives help from an unlikely source at the pageant

6730 Wednesday 4 November 7.00pm – 7.30pm

- Ross's departure is jeopardised by a near death experience
    - Charity struggles with the family visit to Santa's grotto
    - Bob is forced to intervene as Pollard and Rodney cause a scene

6731/32 Thursday 5 November 7.00pm – 8.00pm

- Ross's problems cause devastation at Butlers
    - Rodney's livid when Val and Pollard get their revenge through a prank
    - Sean's struck by a deceitful plan to make money

6733 Friday 6 November 7.00pm – 7.30pm

- Cain and Moira's relationship hangs in the balance
    - Megan's tempted by an offer from Gil
    - Ali confronts Harriet over tackling Sean

• Options
    desperate housedesperate house Posts: 3,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is Paddy afraid to ask for Leo back from Maurel? He went all of a quiver when Rhona went to ask for him. Loopy Laurel wasn't minded to let Rhona see him, then graciously said Rhona could. What on earth is going on? Leo isn't Loopy's little boy. He must be so confused, children like stability and routine, not passed around like a badly wrapped parcel. Rhona should give the Moron a shot of horse tranquiliser and escape with Leo, not a court in the land would blame her.

So, Loopy has a court date, how I hope she is charged with something dreadful, assault with a deadly weapon, attempted murder, boring the arse off ED viewers for far too long with the Maurel nonsense. So long as they lock her up and throw away the key I will be happy. Moron then dies of a broken heart, result!

I refuse to mention the ex-Orange one, stupid disgusting idiot.
  • Options
    barrowgirlbarrowgirl Posts: 1,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh well , ta ra Amy .See you when you come back in a few years looking for Kyle and they want to bring back that storyline no doubt .

Moira has certainly worked her magic on Cain .CAIN. The hard man .Now he is Cain the counsellor , the champion of selfless acts .I wonder how long it will last ? I miss the old Cain :)
  • Options
    kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amy Gone hip hip hooray.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shame to see a clearly talented actress leave though
  • Options
    dubgazdubgaz Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was sorry to see Amy go. She was pretty overbearing the last few weeks but overall she was a great character played by a brilliant actress.

As for Maurel :rolleyes: Give me strength. Just lock her away and throw away the key. Bang Marlon up also for good measure. I cant take much more of the gormless one.

As for Paddy. His stuttering and spluttering and general all around annoyance is going up to levels previously unseen in the Dales :D
  • Options
    rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haven't posted here for awhile but I just wanted to add thank goodness for the touches of comedy over the last few days in this Storyline. Victoria is a breath of fresh air and is turning out to be quite funny, clearly the influence of Betty and Sandy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Analysis Centrals thoughts on Amy And LoopyMrs Moron in last night episode.

Kwynne didn't know whether to be overjoyed or sinks to the pits of utter despair at these ep.

Amy is leaving/has left
    LoopyMrsMoron may be going to prison.
    Boith utterly brilliant things.

On the other hand before that happens I had to sit through an hour of these idiots poluting my TV Screens in the most turgid dreadful wway possible.

AMY

THis is the most selfish most ignorant supposed human being ever to appear on TV, Utterly hideous, how she expected to succeed in her attept in a mystery, did she not think even if she did get on the ferry the police wouldn't be waiting for her the moment the ferry docked in Ireland, still might be since she is wanted for child abduction.

The whole thing makes me rage almost of much as some of the unmentionable worst storylines. This stupid stubborn girl gave Kyle up so he could live a nice life away from her, yet know would happily make him live a miserable life on the run utterly horrible girl.

And on top of this Kerry and Val blame the stupidly named Joanie.

Loopy MrsMoron.

This ones story is even more stupid than the last one, as if she is going to prison for 3 years for a first offence just ridicoulous pah.

Of course according to the moron its all Rhonas fault

Repeat after me ridicouous.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Weekly Bulletin of the Malt(shovel)

Amy Wyatt is on the run from police this morning after the attempted abduction of her son which she had recently adopted. JOanie his new gran said this girl is selfish and despicable, the lowest of the low for doing what she did. Amy was last seen in Hull in the ferry terminal where she is now is a mystery. Victoria Sugden Amy's friend said I hope she comes back soon she's a brilliant best friend. Val Pollard said that Amy is a lovely girl who can do no wrong.

It was revealed yesterday that Laurel Thomas is facing a long prson sentence for attacking Moira Barton's nephew, we will keep you informed on this matter.

On happier news the Malt will hold its annual christmas fete this saturday, The Rolling Bricks will be playing their customery country tunes, and farmer Giles is lending out his Llama's for children to ride on and ther will be hot drinks and beer to drink.
  • Options
    Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wednesday's episode of Hollyoaks featured both Kirsty-Leigh Porter and James Sutton, previously Emmerdale Roz and Ryan. I don't recall them having any scenes together in Emmerdale. They haven't had any together yet in Hollyoaks but I think they might soon.
    This is digressing from Emmerdale, but Kirsty-Leigh's character Leela's Dad Danny kissed James's character John-Paul, so maybe Leela could eventually see them together :eek:
  • Options
    DuchessKittyDuchessKitty Posts: 821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dubgaz wrote: »

As for Maurel :rolleyes: Give me strength. Just lock her away and throw away the key. Bang Marlon up also for good measure. I cant take much more of the gormless one.

As for Paddy. His stuttering and spluttering and general all around annoyance is going up to levels previously unseen in the Dales :D

I'm with you on this Dubgaz, I was also annoyed at Moron blaming Rhona for Laurel's impending court case! I don't recall Rhona helping her to track Ross down! Paddy needs to man up against Moron and think of his wife- why does everyone pander to Moron's wishes?! Is it for fear of him throwing a wobbly in the middle of t'village?!
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    Amy is leaving/has left
    LoopyMrsMoron may be going to prison.
    Boith utterly brilliant things.

AMY

THis is the most selfish most ignorant supposed human being ever to appear on TV, Utterly hideous, how she expected to succeed in her attept in a mystery, did she not think even if she did get on the ferry the police wouldn't be waiting for her the moment the ferry docked in Ireland, still might be since she is wanted for child abduction.

The whole thing makes me rage almost of much as some of the unmentionable worst storylines. This stupid stubborn girl gave Kyle up so he could live a nice life away from her, yet know would happily make him live a miserable life on the run utterly horrible girl.

And on top of this Kerry and Val blame the stupidly named Joanie.

Loopy MrsMoron.

This ones story is even more stupid than the last one, as if she is going to prison for 3 years for a first offence just ridicoulous pah.

Of course according to the moron its all Rhonas fault

Repeat after me ridicouous.

Amen Kwynne! Bloody Val and KERREH!! Stop defending the wretched childcatcher that is SaintAmy- and how is her idiotic decision making and petulance Joanie's fault?
    As much as I am glad Cain talked her into leaving Kyle, he did let her get away and for that, he's getting a scowly face. :mad:She should have been locked up!

I don't know who I wanted to smack with a dead fish more- Amy, Kerry, Val or bloody Moron.:mad::mad:

It was nice to see Malachy from Hollyoaks doing his lawyery bit in emmy though, I didn't realise until the Duke shouted "Look, he's alive! And he doesn't have HIV anymore or has to put up with Mercedes!" :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait for this Victoria throws a bucket of water over Val :D:D

Also
    Charity flings her wedding ring across the frozen lake, Jai goes to get it only for the ice below to give way
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    avaconrad wrote: »
    Can't wait for this Victoria throws a bucket of water over Val :D:D

Also
    Charity flings her wedding ring across the frozen lake, Jai goes to get it only for the ice below to give way

Talk about repeating yourself, Emmerdale! The show is the pits right now. :yawn:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Citadel wrote: »
    Talk about repeating yourself, Emmerdale! The show is the pits right now. :yawn:

I forgot they had already done it before.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    avaconrad wrote: »
    I forgot they had already done it before.

That's even worse if fans don't even remember the first time! Victoria was a 'bad' girl' in those days. Hard to imagine now! :D
  • Options
    spungerspunger Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Citadel wrote: »
    The show is the pits right now. :yawn:

Which is what i've been saying would happen once the show started to depend on KO's own ideas.
    The Amy story was dire and the Spencer shite has bombed as well. The car theft episodes were good fun but that's about it since the end of the Cameron story.
This discussion has been closed.