Am I the only one..

Comments

• SpasmodicSpasmodic Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    You're not on your own. I'm baffled and just don't get the appeal at all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    artstu wrote: »
    If I my way, nobody would have won it.
    This.

I'm always disappointed every year that someone has to win.

For the show to be watchable it has to have the dregs of humanity in it so we can all shout and feel superior - none of them should win.

Last one out should turn the lights off and make sure the gas is turned off and back door locked.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    It was an anti climax for me. It ended for me when Lee left.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,544
    Forum Member
    Carvis wrote: »
    I totally agree - can't stand him!! Can't believe he fooled the public - not a nice character at all - how can women vote for him when he is clearly so sexist!!

He's not sexist he's a comedian.

Like he said that was not Jim Davidson in the house it was Cameron a totally different person.

The Jim haters have been so brain washed that he is this nasty MCP, homophobic and racist it's laughable. That is his on stage persona like all comedians have.

He is a brilliant funny caring man and I am so please he won. It was well deserved and I can imagine all the troops and the charities that he has supported for over 30 years are over the moon that he has won.

WELL DONE JIM
  • quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    Good on Jim.Glad he won.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You are not alone. Actually I couldn't get behind any of them this time, so I didn't watch much.
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rachael7 wrote: »
    I wanted Jim or Luisa to win, not because i liked them but because they had entertained me the most.
    I'm not fooled by Jim, it was obvious that he was keeping himself in check and acting his socks off. He played a blinder of a game and i'm pleased he won.

Me too - I don't think I'd like Jim much in real life, and possibly not Luisa, but they were the most deserving finalists IMO.
  • Malc LondonMalc London Posts: 2,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jim had the support of the majority. People who don't like him are the minority. Simples.
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    He's not sexist he's a comedian.

Like he said that was not Jim Davidson in the house it was Cameron a totally different person.

The Jim haters have been so brain washed that he is this nasty MCP, homophobic and racist it's laughable. That is his on stage persona like all comedians have.

He is a brilliant funny caring man and I am so please he won. It was well deserved and I can imagine all the troops and the charities that he has supported for over 30 years are over the moon that he has won.

WELL DONE JIM

well put bellarosa :D
  • ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm very disappointed too. I don't like him and I believe he hid what he was really like in the house, but occasionally, the real him came out. He said himself that he wasn't himself in the house. I like to see real, genuine people win.
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    He's not cup of tea either.

No, more bottle of beer I would say.
  • PollyusaPollyusa Posts: 7,062
    Forum Member
    Jim : "If you can fake sincerity, you've got it made."

He did and he won.

No you are not alone.
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AndrewPd wrote: »
    Jim has shown his true character throughout his career. He shouldn't be rewarded for being Jim.

It just goes to prove though that you can't force people to disapprove and hate someone simply because they have been told that they should ... and for that, I for one am very glad. :)
  • TaytoTayto Posts: 642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not being from the UK I knew nothing of his back story and I couldn't stand him in the house.
    He reminded me of an internet troll winding things up and carefully picking his words so he could never be accused. The Frank Carson question for example.

He won because the Nolans are mouthy and are not liked. Threads here calling her 'The Nolan' or just 'Nolan' on the first night was proof of that.
    It wasn't a win for Jim more an anti Nolan vote.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pollyusa wrote: »
    Jim : "If you can fake sincerity, you've got it made."

He did and he won.

No you are not alone.

Ah, I see you are willing to ignore the fact that he was quoting another comedian. Okay, whatever floats your boat.
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yawn.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tayto wrote: »
    Not being from the UK I knew nothing of his back story and I couldn't stand him in the house.
    He reminded me of an internet troll winding things up and carefully picking his words so he could never be accused. The Frank Carson question for example.

He won because the Nolans are mouthy and are not liked because of it. Threads here calling her 'The Nolan' or just 'Nolan' on the first night was proof of that.
    It wasn't a win for Jim just an anti Linda Nolan vote.

Was it also an anti Casey, Sam, Luisa, Olly and Dappy vote then, because they were there for the choosing?
  • quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    Tayto wrote: »

He won because the Nolans are mouthy and are not liked because of it. Threads here calling her 'The Nolan' or just 'Nolan' on the first night was proof of that.
    It wasn't a win for Jim just an anti Linda Nolan vote.

You keep telling yourself that.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, you're not alone, I think he's a creepy, racist, wife-beating misogynist but it seems others seem to think he's a freedom fighter in the war against political correctness and even when he is nasty it's just because he's misunderstood and 'we' don't get his humour. Anyway, time will tell. He cocked it up last time so hopefully it won't be long until he over reaches himself again.
    Nice hateful post. Jim Davidson - Celebrity Big Brother 2014 WINNER.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, you're not alone, I think he's a creepy, racist, wife-beating misogynist but it seems others seem to think he's a freedom fighter in the war against political correctness and even when he is nasty it's just because he's misunderstood and 'we' don't get his humour. Anyway, time will tell. He cocked it up last time so hopefully it won't be long until he over reaches himself again.

What an odd thing to wish for. :confused:
  • TaytoTayto Posts: 642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You keep telling yourself that.

Go back and look at the threads or the comments on Facebook. It all goes back to Linda.
    You're going to say you didn't imply this but just because I didn't like Jim does not mean I liked Linda.
    I would have loved Liz to win.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who is disappointed with Jim winning? not a hate thread but genuinely don't get the appeal..

absolutely you're not alone - Jim is proof that it's possible to fool most of the people most of the time

He's a horrible person
  • lovetrashtvlovetrashtv Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    Everyone in our house was disappointed. Best series, worst winner... I would never like someone who has been violent to a woman though so was prejudiced against Jim from the get go.
  • treetreetreetree Posts: 1,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone in our house was disappointed. Best series, worst winner... I would never like someone who has been violent to a woman though so was prejudiced against Jim from the get go.

and in my house the opposite

the best man won

JIM is the WINNER :D
  • charybdischarybdis Posts: 7,628
    Forum Member
    who is disappointed with Jim winning? not a hate thread but genuinely don't get the appeal..

No, of course not, there are many, many people feel the same.
    I couldn't be more thrilled that he won but I have mostly been in the position where you are now, so I am making the most of being in the rare place for me, of celebrating with the majority as it may never happen again. :D
    Probably your turn next - it's only a game show :)

Well done, Jim :):):):)