World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XXXVI (Spoilers)

Comments

• Sinister2010Sinister2010 Posts: 6,923
    Forum Member
    So Bray Wyatt won the match after Irish whipping Dean Ambrose into a kendo stick? Didnt Dean kick out after that type of move at TLC?
  • Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Compared to some of the taped Christmas Raw's in previous years, tonight's show wasn't that bad.

Goodnight all and have a merry Christmas.:)
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally, it's over

3/10, awful from start to finish :(

Have a Happy Christmas everyone :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not the cheesy Xmas Raw I was hoping for.

Happy Christmas everyone. :) And a Happy Birthday steveaustin. :)
    Forum Member
    Ah well there goes another episode of Raw been nice chatting to you all have a very Happy Christmas in case I dont comment on here before:).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Happy Christmas everyone. :) And a Happy Birthday steveaustin. :)

Thanks.:) Hopefully I will get the new 3MB album as a present.:D
    Forum Member

Happy Christmas everyone. :)And a Happy Birthday steveaustin. :)

Of course how forgetful of me Happy Birthday Steveaustin DS very own Jesus:D.
  • PDS1985PDS1985 Posts: 29,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another terrible Raw but at least Paige had a match.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And a Happy Birthday steveaustin. :)

Happy Birthday Steveaustin. :)
    Forum Member
    PDS1985 wrote: »
    Another terrible Raw but at least Paige had a match.

At least she lost on a Raw that will be erased from my memory forever.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least she lost on a Raw that will be erased from my memory forever.

The best thing about that match was Paige's reaction from the crowd she is so over right now. :cool:
    Forum Member
    The best thing about that match was Paige's reaction from the crowd she is so over right now. :cool:

Call me a cynic but I just dont think WWE will ever take any notice from the crowd Paige will be in those type of matches as long as she is on Total Divas:(.
  • pembo2004pembo2004 Posts: 4,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    happy birthday steve
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paige's response on her Twitter regarding the crowd reaction:

https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/547248163598245888

:cool:
  • DejaVoodooDejaVoodoo Posts: 5,764
    Forum Member
    Raw was better than previous weeks, but it's a fairly low bar at the minute.
  • FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it seems according to the thread that Thierry Henry joining Sky was the most interesting thing to be shown during Raw last night. It would be cool if he did a Mark Henry swerve, beat up Gary Neville and say that he's not retiring after all!
  • newyorkcitygirlnewyorkcitygirl Posts: 558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thankfully I recorded this and could skip through it in 15mins
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday Steveaustin. :)

Aye! ... Happy birthday Steve! 👍🍻

(& xmas / new year ta everyone else!) 👏
  • Lee_Smith2Lee_Smith2 Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't mind that Raw at all, although that's probably because I didn't expect much due to it being a Christmas edition. There were three good matches to watch, they finally completed the Adam Rose heel turn (not that anybody cares), they seem to sowing the early seeds for the long awaited Goldust/Cody feud and even the divas tag match was better than usual. Heck, the commentary wasn't bad either for once and I thought Cole sold Ziggler quite well. Now don't get me wrong there were no exciting developments, but it was a solid effort in my opinion.

Dean will never win a World Title he's a big match jobber. :(

He will, they said the same about Stunning Steve, Rocky Maivia and Hunter Hearst Helmsley. He's probably a year or so away from really hitting his stride after a breakthrough 2014. It will take a big heel singles turn though to make things complete.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The commentary have been putting Ziggler over a lot recently. It almost seems as if they're priming him for a main event run but I don't see where he fits in at the top if Reigns is their chosen one. I do think there's more that Ziggler could add to his game but they could be setting themselves up for a bit of trouble if Dolph looks like a contender at the Rumble and then gets chucked out near the end because I can see the crowd backing him in the match.
  • Society619Society619 Posts: 491
    Forum Member
    Holy mother of god, it's neckbeards like this that give wrestling fans a bad name

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKhem18iM5c
  • BFGArmyBFGArmy Posts: 28,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FMKK wrote: »
    The commentary have been putting Ziggler over a lot recently. It almost seems as if they're priming him for a main event run but I don't see where he fits in at the top if Reigns is their chosen one. I do think there's more that Ziggler could add to his game but they could be setting themselves up for a bit of trouble if Dolph looks like a contender at the Rumble and then gets chucked out near the end because I can see the crowd backing him in the match.

The commentary gets noticably better when Ziggler appears I've found (especially with Cole - who actually becomes rather bloody good).

Thought Raw for a Christmas show was rather watchable (v low standards admittedly). Dean really is in the mire though - losing as a face on an Xmas show is not a good sign.

And good to see Alicia appear and beat thread favourite Paige last night.

Noticeable again how Ziggler, Harper and Rollins are responsible for some of the best stuff on Raw. Those three are so consistently good.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't have a good feeling about next week's Raw considering the roster will be spread pretty thin with a house show taking place on the same night.

No idea on whether or not the Smackdown at 9pm tonight is a new episode or a repeat. Considering the fact that it was taped on Sunday and the Friday showing is at 2.30am, It is possible that it is a new episode (despite what the EPG says).

Unusually, there is no WWE on at all in the evening of Friday 2nd January.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do they bother with the Raw and Smackdown shows for this week and next? Nothing ever happens. They would be better slapping on a couple of "Best Of" shows and giving the guys a proper Christmas holiday.
  • DanielFDanielF Posts: 2,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I swear a wrestling trainer on The Chase answered a question "Katie Vick"! :D

EDIT: Asked him on Twitter, and yes he did! Legend.
This discussion has been closed.