Options

Are you doing anything nice this Halloween?

InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
Forum Member
In the past i've always had a night out on Halloween, but this year I plan to stay up late watching scary movies :D.

Got any plans?

Comments

• Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Getting 2 tattoos as they are doing a special offer on that day

May take my brother to a fireworks display
  • Options
    wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shutting the front door, turning the lights out and putting the car right at the front of the drive so nobody can get down.

Humbug :D
  • Options
    trevgotrevgo Posts: 28,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eating the sweets myself and refusing to answer the door to pesky children and their gullible parents partaking in this contrived imported American nonsense.
  • Options
    trevgotrevgo Posts: 28,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wazzyboy wrote: »
    Shutting the front door, turning the lights out and putting the car right at the front of the drive so nobody can get down.

Humbug :D

That is, without any shadow of a doubt, The Spirit.
  • Options
    shaddlershaddler Posts: 11,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll be watching a good horror film whilst hoping nobody lets off any fireworks nearby.
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watching horror movies. Mind you, I do that all the time anyway, but this time I'll be watching them with a sense of seasonal purpose.
  • Options
    wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    trevgo wrote: »
    That is, without any shadow of a doubt, The Spirit.

Yep. Fits in with the way the local little dears behave towards the neighbourhood the rest of the year. :D
  • Options
    kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    Take my brothers and sisters trick or treating, then bring my sister back to my house for a night of scaring ourselves stupid whilst eating a copious amount of popcorn and sweets. All whilst avoiding as many clowns as I can!
  • Options
    Kiko H FanKiko H Fan Posts: 6,546
    Forum Member
    Getting a burning wicker man for the front garden.

Got boiling oil to pour from an upstairs window.

If they get through that, I've made toffee apples, but the 'apples' are actually peeled onions.
  • Options
    Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Halloween Party :)

Got my costume almost sorted, just need to get a witches hat!
  • Options
    Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Decorating the house and having a little Halloween party for the kids and a couple of their mates.
    Eating the sweets myself and refusing to answer the door to pesky children and their gullible parents partaking in this contrived imported American nonsense.

Before I opened this thread I guessed there would be at least one post (and likely many more) consisting of these exact words! :D
  • Options
    DianaFireDianaFire Posts: 12,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not getting any trick or treaters. I live in a church conversion and they're all too scared of actual ghosts to come anywhere near us. So it'll be an undisturbed horror film fest.
  • Options
    TheTruth1983TheTruth1983 Posts: 13,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The joys of living in rural Northern Ireland: no trick or treaters :p
  • Options
    PictoPicto Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can't do something NICE on Halloween.

You have to do something sinister.
  • Options
    Skyclaw726Skyclaw726 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not going to traumatise small children this year..i think that's pretty nice
  • Options
    prgirl_cescaprgirl_cesca Posts: 477
    Forum Member
    In the daytime I am taking my 3yr old to a Halloween disco, then in the evening we are off to a formal Halloween ball which should be fun!
  • Options
    SaturnVSaturnV Posts: 11,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trick or Treating with the nice neighbours and not bothering the Victor Meldrews and Norrises.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    SaturnV wrote: »
    Trick or Treating with the nice neighbours and not bothering the Victor Meldrews and Norrises.

don't believe it Lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    not sure ..a good horror film would be good, but have to see what is on, and if sister's dog settles down , menace lol
  • Options
    Kiko H FanKiko H Fan Posts: 6,546
    Forum Member

We never have sweets. We hand out **** and miniatures of gin, it's what we have to hand.

We're usually naked in the house anyway. That's usually an eye opener for the kids and adults at our door.
  • Options
    idlewildeidlewilde Posts: 8,698
    Forum Member
    I've got my chocolate-dipped sprouts to give to the kiddies.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be 'blacking up' for a laugh as it's now acceptable...treat or treat anyone?

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/10/28/ukip-nigel-farage-blacking-up_n_6059570.html
  • Options
    eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Weekend in Paris :)
  • Options
    farmer bobfarmer bob Posts: 27,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Weekend in Paris :)

Paris Hilton? :o:p
  • Options