Options

Petition to get Paul on the tour

Comments

• Options
    LH1LH1 Posts: 2,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just listened to it.....really like it. I hope he does well with it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 145
    Forum Member
    flowerlady wrote: »
    I have plugged this on Twitter and Facebook too so, hopefully today the target will be reached ;-)
    Also the single Paul recorded, way back at the beginning of this year, and which is going to be released on the 15th of November has been aired on our local radio. So happy for him. Have a listen
    http://youtu.be/W9xV3La6vTM

Such a great song, this cheered me up, is it released on iTunes on 15th?
  • Options
    porgiaporgia Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    Just listened to the song. Now that's more like it!
    Hope it gets promoted - he definitely deserves a break.
  • Options
    babinabababinaba Posts: 5,448
    Forum Member
    I'm not signing. I love Paul but I would only pay to see him if it was his own tour, not an x factor one.
  • Options
    MilkitaMilkita Posts: 1,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No please thank you, I don't want a boring set in middle of entertainment show .. He will just become irrelevant once the show is over.
  • Options
    flowerladyflowerlady Posts: 1,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aboycey wrote: »
    Such a great song, this cheered me up, is it released on iTunes on 15th?

As far as I know it is out on iTunes on the 15th yes :) if I find out more I will update.
  • Options
    footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,214
    Forum Member
    flowerlady wrote: »
    As far as I know it is out on iTunes on the 15th yes :) if I find out more I will update.

Good luck to him, with any luck he might get at least a top five hit in the charts. A perfect response
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I have just found out that Paul is back here in our hometown now :) I hope they decide to put him on the tour, and I wish him all the success with his single. I think for now he just needs a bit of quality family time, I also think the world is his oyster now.
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    While I feel sorry for Paul and believe he should be still on the show instead of Jay, rules are rules and Paul was eliminated at the cut-off for the tour. It was always going to be tough for that person who just misses out. I wasn't happy the rules were changed for Aiden Grimshaw either a few years ago.
    Rules are rules.
  • Options
    KittygodfreeKittygodfree Posts: 2,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makson wrote: »
    While I feel sorry for Paul and believe he should be still on the show instead of Jay, rules are rules and Paul was eliminated at the cut-off for the tour. It was always going to be tough for that person who just misses out. I wasn't happy the rules were changed for Aiden Grimshaw either a few years ago.
    Rules are rules.

But he wasn't in the bottom two until the hatchet job started bloody shame
  • Options
    PattfrancePattfrance Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    Makson wrote: »
    Rules are rules.

Rules are rules, but Louis did not really follow the rules. He said I want it to go to deadlock. He should have given an definitive answer, in this case he meant Paul. He could not bring himself to say that, because anyone could tell you Paul sang better.
    It was contrived controlled by Simon, which has happened before. That is not rules.
    You can say as others have 'he was voted out'. However this could have been the position of other contestants in the B2, but the judges did not vote them out. So being voted out by the public does not come into play until the judges vote. Louis's vote was wrong. Paul sang the best.
  • Options
    Malc LondonMalc London Posts: 2,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In your opinion. I thought they were equally bland and I would have saved Jay
  • Options
    PattfrancePattfrance Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    In your opinion. I thought they were equally bland and I would have saved Jay

I accept your opinion, but at least you would have said you were saving Jay. Louis really did not say Paul he just sent his answer to deadlock/the public. This is chickening out!!!! He was being a wimp and hiding. This is unacceptable. If he had said definitively Paul and why, it would not have been a happy decision for many but it would have looked truthful. Equally in my opinion it would have shown how little he knows about music, and because of his success with Westlife etc one would question weather his answer was political. Regardless viewers could not complain about him being a wimp and all the questions that go with it I know that it looks as though he was damned whatever way he went, but a definitive answer would have helped.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think without andrea , paul would gave breezed to the top 4 or 5. Andrea gas split the vote and was the singer of choice for simon and mel. Sad for paul someone comes over from italy and steals the show
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 227
    Forum Member
    I was immediately reminded of Aiden Grimshaw this week (and that was also week 5, wasn't it?) - and I went to the tour that year. Aiden got one of the loudest cheers from the crod, on a similar level to One Direction, Cher, etc. He really was more popular than his placing would suggest.

I would love to see Paul given a place on the tour.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope they let him on the tour at least his vocals are reliable
  • Options
    Kenneth_ChowKenneth_Chow Posts: 3,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow...this thread is still going... Haha..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why not kenneth after all that was the best vocal i have heard in a sing off to get booted off so it is good to show support
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why not kenneth after all that was the best vocal i have heard in a sing off to get booted off so it is good to show support

True...I just thought people by now would realize it won't happen...I gave up on him on the tour pretty much immediately after the show... I dont want to get hopes up with something that won't happen...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True...I just thought people by now would realize it won't happen...I gave up on him on the tour pretty much immediately after the show... I dont want to get hopes up with something that won't happen...

Oh Kenneth where would we be without hope
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Kenneth where would we be without hope

Well...I guess we would be super depressed souls???
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Of course this thread is still going Kenneth :) Loyal fans do not give up on raw talent. Watch the Xtra Factor tomorrow night, you might be in for a BIG surprise :D
  • Options
    jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really cant see it myself.
  • Options
    footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,214
    Forum Member
    Really cant see it myself.

In my opinion Paul should be reinstated in the competition