Options

Could someone Photoshop me a collage, please? (will PAY for it)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
Forum Member
✭✭
I'm looking for someone to make a photo collage that I can send to a friend of mine. I'll pay through Paypal (£10?).

I'm rubbish at doing stuff like that, don't have the patience or energy to attempt it myself and would rather someone else with talent done it instead. :D

(I would pay half the cost then pay the other half once it's done).

Please PM me for info or reply here. It would be a very simple collage, not many photos and have a caption.

Comments

• Options
    chenkschenks Posts: 13,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i would require all the money up front, and certainly would want a lot more than £10.
    my patience and energy is worth more than £10.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chenks wrote: »
    i would require all the money up front, and certainly would want a lot more than £10.
    my patience and energy is worth more than £10.

Oh, well the thing is it's only like 8 pictures and a "happy birthday" caption, I thought £10 would be fine for someone with collage experience for such a simple job.
  • Options
    PPWWPPWW Posts: 800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think you can get that done on moon pig? Would prob work out cheaper than a tenner and you get the card & envelope too!
  • Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Upload your photos to Snapfish and they'll do it for you.
    £1.09 for 10 x 8 print with up to 20 photos.

http://www3.snapfish.co.uk/snapfishuk/collageit/prd=prints
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi guys thanks for the responses. The reason I was just looking for a Photoshop deal was because i'm not going to be printing it out to send, I would just be looking to simply save it and send over Skype/Facebook to someone (online friend and we don't have each others addresses etc). :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Shadow2009 wrote: »
    Hi guys thanks for the responses. The reason I was just looking for a Photoshop deal was because i'm not going to be printing it out to send, I would just be looking to simply save it and send over Skype/Facebook to someone (online friend and we don't have each others addresses etc). :)
    You can still do it via Snapfish, then save the finished product to your computer and email it. £10 is way too much to offer someone by the way!!:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can still do it via Snapfish, then save the finished product to your computer and email it. £10 is way too much to offer someone by the way!!:o

Oh okay, I'll try that then. I'm just so lazy I can't be arsed registering and scrolling through the instructions and stuff lol. :D

Too much? The guy up there ^^^^ demanded more!! :o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Shadow2009 wrote: »
    Oh okay, I'll try that then. I'm just so lazy I can't be arsed registering and scrolling through the instructions and stuff lol. :D

Too much? The guy up there ^^^^ demanded more!! :o:o
    It will take you 30 seconds to register, another 30 seconds to upload the photos, maybe a minute to decide how you want them arranged, 10 seconds to decide what font to use for your happy birthday message and another 10 seconds to save it to your computer. Stop procrastinating!!!! :D
  • Options
    oldcrakpotoldcrakpot Posts: 428
    Forum Member
    Hi try a freebie Picasa 3 http://picasa.google.com/
  • Options
    RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will do it for you, in exchange for a £10 donation to AgeUK, if you still need it :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will do it for you, in exchange for a £10 donation to AgeUK, if you still need it :)

Hi, that sounds great. I'm up for that. :) Could you PM me please, I'm on my mobile atm.