The Leona Lewis Appreciation Thread (Part 57)

Comments

• volume3dvolume3d Posts: 846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soeplepel wrote: »
    lol what's that for stupid reason :')

Just because she's wearing jeans today doesn't mean she can't wear a dress tomorrow. Same for her hair.

hair needs a lot of work :) looks bad....+ after they do something with her hair they will probably shoot some promo picts / single cover ....

I think that albino guy was also in Lana's Tropico video
  • joeseeksjoeseeks Posts: 1,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any guesses where OMS will be at 7? I guess #74-#78

I think #69 -#75

Specifically #71 I'd say.

I'd be quite disappointed if it missed the top 75. I'm hoping for a chart run of 71-56-60 from now to after xmas
  • lee3_lee3_ Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    So they're reading this forum? :cool:

Yep, and ATRL.
  • SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    volume3d wrote: »
    hair needs a lot of work :) looks bad....+ after they do something with her hair they will probably shoot some promo picts / single cover ....

I think that albino guy was also in Lana's Tropico video

She can be curly one day and have straight hair the other day, the health of her hair has nothing to do with it. I doubt they'd delay a photoshoot if a topmodel's hair isn' thealthy enough
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What if LeakLele is that sad individual Barry Clarke? :')
  • StubeStube Posts: 16,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope the twitter profile is real simply because I want Leona to finally get another radio hit (which isn't a Christmas song).
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope its real, but it seems quite stan like to use the Can't Breathe demo as an example, like its too random, would her team or whoever it is really be familiar with things like that. I ain't getting my hopes up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    Dave0893 wrote: »
    I hope its real, but it seems quite stan like to use the Can't Breathe demo as an example, like its too random, would her team or whoever it is really be familiar with things like that. I ain't getting my hopes up.

This is what I was thinking too. It's kind of odd and random.. Stinks of being made up.

But if a demo piano ballad is included it has to be Crying is Beautiful! It's beautiful and it makes me cry... Beautifully :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deanz0rz wrote: »
    This is what I was thinking too. It's kind of odd and random.. Stinks of being made up.

But if a demo piano ballad is included it has to be Crying is Beautiful! It's beautiful and it makes me cry... Beautifully :cry:

It's either HEYA or Stay he said :)
  • joaniponijoaniponi Posts: 4,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Please please please please

HEYA
  • EnvoirmentEnvoirment Posts: 9,486
    Forum Member
    I don't believe Leleleak thing, because if they had chosen the lead single and let radio people hear it, we would have gotten some info about it by now (I remember when she premiered trouble or w/e at a listening party and we got some info form journalists etc).

I think OMS will be #65-#72 in today's chart. Really hope it's made the top 75!

Leona looks great in that DM article. Also lol @ the James Ingham article. No new news whatsoever from it. :S In fact it's old news :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's going to be Barry flop...... I can feel it
    Forum Member

What Leleleaks thing said? Why must people toy with my heart. :cry:

I do hope it's true, but I highly doubt it.
  • gelbma0991gelbma0991 Posts: 4,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Envoirment wrote: »
    I don't believe Leleleak thing, because if they had chosen the lead single and let radio people hear it, we would have gotten some info about it by now (I remember when she premiered trouble or w/e at a listening party and we got some info form journalists etc).

I'm still in two minds about it, however when everyone heard Trouble and some other tracks, it was on a sampler sent to journalists to give them a taste of what was coming on the album. They could have easily played the single to radio execs to try and see which one would be backed out of a select few and what they think would work well - these would be guys in suits who wouldn't particularly 'review' or tweet about it or anything. It was probably more beneficial for her team to find out what radio would play out of the ones they wanted as singles.

I hope it's not that Barry guy, that would be SO annoying.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice to see OMS on top of the christmas chart on iTunes again, overtaking the 59p songs at 1 and 2. Such a shame she wasn't 59p but has done respectably without.
  • Cassie..Cassie.. Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's going to be Barry flop...... I can feel it

He needs a lifetime ban from the internet already.
  • lee3_lee3_ Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    Cassie.. wrote: »
    He needs a lifetime ban from the internet already.

Who is this Barry and what did he do :o
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Dinah from Fifth Harmony apparently fangirled last night when Leona followed her
    @RyanJL
    Did anyone hear that noise last night? No? Oh, that's OK, it was just @dinahjane97 screaming when she saw @leonalewis was following her <3

EDIT apparently this tweet was when Leona followed her
    @dinahjane97
    Did that just happen...😱😭🙈!
    *happy tears*

Aww she's a proper fan! Are you on this forum Dinah? haha
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lee3_ wrote: »
    Who is this Barry and what did he do :o

Making things up about everyone.. he even makes a thread on DS about it with text etc.. He's a lonely indivudual that has alot of spare time to create these things

He said last month Leona's single would be released
  • soulmusicsoulmusic Posts: 2,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    joaniponi wrote: »
    Please please please please

HEYA

I second this Joani. It really is a fan favourite.
    Forum Member
    Oh I remember Barry, urgh. I really hope that Leleleaks thing isn't him. >_>
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How long before top100?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How long before top100?

18 minutes !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    joeseeks wrote: »
    18 minutes !

Is it live or will it be put on buzzjack?
    Forum Member
    Is it live or will it be put on buzzjack?

http://www.officialcharts.com/music-charts/

It even as a timer for the next chart. :)
This discussion has been closed.