A friend mentioned something called "gang stalking" Does anybody know what this is?

SmartTIIamSmartTIIam Posts: 453
Forum Member
Has anybody ever heard of this. I did a bit of reading and it sounds very odd :confused:

Comments

• solarflaresolarflare Posts: 22,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you've done a bit of reading, surely you know?

I can't pretend to be an expert, but it just sounds like normal stalking, but with lots of folk stalking one person? i.e., bullying? But maybe I'm picking up the wrong end of the stick here and talking crap.
  • SmartTIIamSmartTIIam Posts: 453
    Forum Member
    It's not that. Does anybody believe this sort of thing actually goes on?
  • CaldariCaldari Posts: 5,890
    Forum Member
    Is it like deer stalking, but with drive-by shooting rather than a .308 to the heart and lungs?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's David Icke tinfoil hat territory, right? The-powers-that-be stalking individuals and trying to send them insane? I've read a few stories online, sadly they sound insane to start with.
  • chocoholic100chocoholic100 Posts: 6,411
    Forum Member
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    It's David Icke tinfoil hat territory, right? The-powers-that-be stalking individuals and trying to send them insane? I've read a few stories online, sadly they sound insane to start with.

Well I wouldn't want to be gang stalked by a troup of lizards, so Im going to take this very seriously.
  • Lady StardustLady Stardust Posts: 79
    Forum Member

Have to agree.

If anyone I personally knew ever believed they were somehow involved in "gang stalking" I would try and get them to see a doctor asap.
  • alaninmcralaninmcr Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to agree.

If anyone I personally knew ever believed they were somehow involved in "gang stalking" I would try and get them to see a doctor asap.

If someone believes they are being gang-stalked then they will see your suggestion as proof you are one of the gang.
  • Lady StardustLady Stardust Posts: 79
    Forum Member
    alaninmcr wrote: »
    If someone believes they are being gang-stalked then they will see your suggestion as proof you are one of the gang.

Yes, there is that.

From what I've read about gang stalking you really would have to be in a really bad mental state to believe it's happening to you. :(
  • Judge MentalJudge Mental Posts: 18,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was Psy's new song.
  • g4jcg4jc Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I wouldn't want to be gang stalked by a troup of lizards, so Im going to take this very seriously.

:D:D:D
  • Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This.

I just googled it out of interest. You'd have to be rather nutty wouldn't you?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 469
    Forum Member
    I would be fun to set up on a psychiatrist though, wouldn't it? :D
  • Pandora 9Pandora 9 Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think this is happening to me .... I wish they would all bugger off! especially the chief stalker Mr Baldie! :(
  • alaninmcralaninmcr Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, there is that.

From what I've read about gang stalking you really would have to be in a really bad mental state to believe it's happening to you. :(

Yes, look at http://www.mi5.com :(
    Forum Member
    Looking into this a bit more...

I found this. If anybody DOES think they are being gang stalked, it offers some useful advice.

http://www.stopos.info/os.pdf

I can't quite believe what I am reading though.
  • RandomSallyRandomSally Posts: 7,071
    Forum Member
    SmartTIIam wrote: »
    Looking into this a bit more...

I found this. If anybody DOES think they are being gang stalked, it offers some useful advice.

http://www.stopos.info/os.pdf

I can't quite believe what I am reading though.

What you're reading is something written by someone with either some sort of mental health issue or someone fuelling other people's mental health issues.
    Of course their answer to the above would be tha I am part of the gang stalking operation.
  • Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    Sounds like "Paranoia" to me
  • Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pandora 9 wrote: »
    I think this is happening to me

I don't think that would surprise anyone.
  • chocoholic100chocoholic100 Posts: 6,411
    Forum Member
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    I don't think that would surprise anyone.

anything that has happened to anyone anywhere in the world has happened to pandora + a bit more, she is a fascinating individual.
  • wenchwench Posts: 8,928
    Forum Member
    anything that has happened to anyone anywhere in the world has happened to pandora + a bit more, she is a fascinating individual.

And her cat......
  • AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Almost all reports of gang stalking are linked to delusional behaviour, it's a relatively well researched phenomena.
  • tuppencehapennytuppencehapenny Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seems to involve people who want to be at the centre of the universe, even in a bad way. So it can't be just rubbish things happening. they've got to be directed purposefully at you.
    Forum Member
    I think there *could* some truth to it, I've decided. I think that a lot of rubbish on the Internet about it and I wonder if the rubbish is spread around by the so-called perps in order to make the genuine targets look nuts intentionally, sort of disinformation.

However if I was a target, I would heed the following advice:

Don't go the police
    Don't go to your GP as apparently they are "in the know"
    Be careful in telling your friends/family
    Be careful getting in touch with other people who claim they are targets as they might be the so-called perps in disguise, or they might be bonkers.
    Gather evidence as in keeping a journal, and film evidence if possible, though the stalking may be so subtle, it won't look like harrasment on film
    Don't post dodgy videos on You Tube
    Stay away from reading the crazy websites and frightening yourself, but quietly take note of what is happening around you
    Don't give your contact details to websites claiming to be working for the so-called target. They may be information harvesting.
    Don't take the harassment to heart, it's an illusion meant to freak you out. It's fake.
    Don't believe all the mind control stuff you read about
    Don't believe everything to read on the web. Just because it's there, doesn't mean it's true.
    Don't believe the crap you read about who might be behind it, the chances are you will never find out
    Don't act on so-called suggestions made to you by the perps.
    Don't repeat stuff you read on the web as "fact" to others, unless you can verify the source. That adds to and spreads the disinformation

While is easy for people to dismiss it, I was watching some Derren Brown, and apparently some of his shows mirror what happens in gang stalking. He shows it's pefectly feasible to set this sort of stuff up. Perfectly possible if somebody had the mind to try and screw with somebody's mind.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/derren-brown-the-experiments/4od#3258647

I've decided to keep a more open mind on this stuff.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SmartTIIam wrote: »
    I think there *could* some truth to it, I've decided. I think that a lot of rubbish on the Internet about it and I wonder if the rubbish is spread around by the so-called perps in order to make the genuine targets look nuts intentionally, sort of disinformation.

However if I was a target, I would heed the following advice:

Don't go the police
    Don't go to your GP as apparently they are "in the know"
    Be careful in telling your friends/family
    Be careful getting in touch with other people who claim they are targets as they might be the so-called perps in disguise, or they might be bonkers.
    Gather evidence as in keeping a journal, and film evidence if possible, though the stalking may be so subtle, it won't look like harrasment on film
    Don't post dodgy videos on You Tube
    Stay away from reading the crazy websites and frightening yourself, but quietly take note of what is happening around you
    Don't give your contact details to websites claiming to be working for the so-called target. They may be information harvesting.
    Don't take the harassment to heart, it's an illusion meant to freak you out. It's fake.
    Don't believe all the mind control stuff you read about
    Don't believe everything to read on the web. Just because it's there, doesn't mean it's true.
    Don't believe the crap you read about who might be behind it, the chances are you will never find out
    Don't act on so-called suggestions made to you by the perps.
    Don't repeat stuff you read on the web as "fact" to others, unless you can verify the source. That adds to and spreads the disinformation

While is easy for people to dismiss it, I was watching some Derren Brown, and apparently some of his shows mirror what happens in gang stalking. He shows it's pefectly feasible to set this sort of stuff up. Perfectly possible if somebody had the mind to try and screw with somebody's mind.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/derren-brown-the-experiments/4od#3258647

I've decided to keep a more open mind on this stuff.

:yawn: crap troll attempt, especially as you had to bump your own thread as people had zero interest in it.:D
This discussion has been closed.