A friend mentioned something called "gang stalking" Does anybody know what this is?

Comments

• Pandora 9Pandora 9 Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    I don't think that would surprise anyone.

surprise who??
  • SmartTIIamSmartTIIam Posts: 453
    Forum Member
    Darcy_ wrote: »
    :yawn: crap troll attempt, especially as you had to bump your own thread as people had zero interest in it.:D

Perp! ;):D
  • chocoholic100chocoholic100 Posts: 6,411
    Forum Member
    Pandora 9 wrote: »
    surprise who??

go on then, do you really think you are being gang stalked.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    go on then, do you really think you are being gang stalked.

I think someone has an unhealthy obsession with me and he should concentrate on his own family instead of spying on mine ;)
    Forum Member
    I think someone has an unhealthy obsession with me and he should concentrate on his own family instead of spying on mine ;)

I'm interested to see if you do really think you are being gang stalked are you?

Ps Im not spying on you Mr Baldie and the gang is doing that are they not?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested to see if you do really think you are being gang stalked are you?

Ps Im not spying on you Mr Baldie and the gang is doing that are they not?

What do I think? erm let me see ... I think someone has too much money and too much time on his hands and that's all I am going to say about it ;)
    Forum Member
    What do I think? erm let me see ... I think someone has too much money and too much time on his hands and that's all I am going to say about it ;)

who Mr Baldie?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    Gangstalking is alive and fully operational in the UK. I've been gangstalked off and on for four years. I have endured all the harrassment methods listed here:

http://www.targeted-individuals.com/#/harassment-methods/4568079590

Those wishing to believe that we're all mad as hatters, should also read this account:

http://zersetzen.wikispaces.com/

This is also a good site:

http://www.gangstalkingwiki.com

I assure you, this is a real phenomenon and there are plenty of real victims out there.

Ted
  • Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ted_Rogers wrote: »
    Gangstalking is alive and fully operational in the UK. I've been gangstalked off and on for four years. I have endured all the harrassment methods listed here:

So what has happened and who are you being 'gangstalked' by?
    This is also a good site:

http://www.gangstalkingwiki.com

Why does that site pretend to be wikipedia by using the same sidebar etc when it is not?
    Forum Member
    Hi Bex

How long have you got? I could write a book on it. I'll sum up a few points here. This is by no means a complete account.

1. Vehicular surveillance and harrassement

This is the key mode of harrassment.
    Vehicles driving into my driveway and their occupants sounding the horn for periods of up to 20 seconds or more several times a day. Vehicles parking in my driveway late at night and revving their engine. Vehicles sounding their horn as they drive past my house, several times a day. (I live in an isolated location on a national speed limit road with only a few neighbours.)
    Vehicles driven directly at me at speed when I was walking as a pedestrian. Once in a petrol station car park and once when I was walking along a pavement in a local village. On both occasions I had to jump out of the way and was narrowly missed. On one of these occasions a bystander laughed and said out loud so I could hear "they're waiting for the hangover". The car actually came right up onto the pavement.
    Vehicles parking along my road and in the surrounding area in laybys. In the first year or so, turning their headlamps, or indicators, or hazards on and off, or flashing their headlamps as I approached. This is called "sensitization". After a year of it, whenever you see anyone in a parked car you think it's "them". This is the intention, so wherever you go you believe you are stalked, even if it isn't "them". Vehicles boxing me in on the motorway, making it impossible for me to turn off. Vehicles boxing me in on A roads and limiting my speed to a dawdle.
    Vehicles tailing me on many occasions. This is easily determined by driving around a roundabout a few times. After two or three times they peel off, realising they're rumbled.
    Vehicles waiting in laybys then pulling out and following me as I pass.
    A wide variety of vehicles and occupants is used. Their occupants are a wide variety of ages, from early twenties to late sixties/seventies. You can tell its "them" by sounding your horn as you pass. Normal people look straight at you slightly surprised and quizzically as you honk. "They" either don't look up at all or look up straight ahead. I don't usually recognise the occupants but on a few occasions I have seen the same people.
    Vehicles stopping outside my house on a national speed limit road (on a bend) as I enter my drive. On one occasion a passenger coach stopped outside my house for about 15 minutes (on a busy road) for no apparent reason. On another occasion a vehicle blocked my driveway, the occupants claiming they'd had a puncture caused by a "stone". They revved their engine loudly for 15 minutes before leaving.
    Frequently when I go to the supermarket or shops and park up, I come out to find people sitting in vehicles either side of me or behind my parked car staring straight ahead. This happens pretty much wherever I go. They will not look at you even if you try and attract their attention. Occupants of vehicles shouting out of their windows as they pass my house.
    Vehicles stopping by me as I'm out walking with their occupants asking me directions to the motorway. This has happened on so many occasions I've lost count.

2. Breaking into my house

Coming into my house and removing items, splashing tea or coffee all over my computer screen and belongings dear to me, turning off my immersion heater (which I leave on permanently), turning down my microwave oven to "low" (I always leave it on "high"), scattering my business cards all over the floor, turning on my underfloor heating (which I never use as it is expensive), removing medication (abrupt cessation of which is highly dangerous), rearranging things, unplugging electrical devices such as the kettle, mutilating clothing which I have to throw away. Following periods in which break-ins have occured, my dog would develop diarrhea. I believe he may have been given laxatives.

3. Telephone harrassment

Calls at 4am every night witheld number for months on end. Blank voicemail messages. Missed calls in the middle of the night witheld number on my mobile. Some sort of very loud/weird "jamming signal" played down my phone during the day, witheld number, several times. Witheld number calls with no-one prepared to say anything the other end. Calls asking for a person or people I've never heard of. Calls cut off mid conversation for no reason. Loud clicking and russling on the line. On one occasion someone saying "hello, hello" on top of an existing call (both I and the person I was talking to heard it - call eventually cut off mid conversation). Outgoing calls to solicitors diverted to "number unobtainable" answering machines with no option to leave a message.

4. Computer harrassment

Stored passwords relating to online bank accounts and other personal accounts, such as email, changed and rendered unusable, requiring password resets and tedious hassle. Documents edited as I write them. Thousands of emails deleted. 95% of a lengthy "aide-memoir" of my harrassment deleted. Skype account hacked with the hacker then receiving a call to my PC and conducting a banal text conversation with someone, posing as me. Different "working" windows selected if I leave my computer, eg to make a cup of tea, I come back and find that someone has changed the working window. The default "home" page in Firefox changed from Google to another search engine. Bookmarks deleted and rearranged. Email "views" rearranged in Outlook. Words and phrases inserted into live MSN Messenger conversations such as "you talk too much" and "Call me". Huge swathes of messages in Facebook chat history deleted. Blocks of skype conversations deleted. Bogus Facebook chat messages inserted and messages I've sent to other people edited or deleted. 25 bogus "friends" added to my Facebook account without my consent. Facebook settings changed, eg people I've blocked are suddenly unblocked.

5. Tampering with my car

Windows fully wound down overnight when the car was left with all windows "up" the night before. This means that someone has a spare key to my car since the windows are electric. I am convinced that my car is bugged because the "perps" show up wherever I go pretty quickly. Items from my home placed in my car overnight. Items I do not recognise have also been placed in my car. Strange destinations that I have not visited have appeared on my Sat Nav history.

6. Email harrassment

People signing me up for multiple online subscriptions - to swingers sites, shopping sites etc. Recently this has taken a more sinister turn with someone using my name and email address to register for property sites in the South and London. When I queried this with an Estate Agent she said that the person with my name had given my name and email address and said they were intending to take out a mortgage. People attempting to transfer domain names I own away from me, with notifications received by email. Emails sent to solicitors intercepted/blocked and never arriving.

7. Aircraft harrassment

For a period of several months I was "buzzed" by a variety of aircraft when I took my dog out for a walk - mostly light aircraft (Cessna etc) flying low overheard but sometimes a white helicopter and even a small one-man fixed wing "pterodactyl" type of craft. Also numerous heavy jumbo-jet aircraft flying directly overhead. I appreciate this sounds a bit wacky but it's true :)

8. Street theatre

This is the most bizarre aspect. I have been subjected to this on many occasions. It's actually quite entertaining. At the weekend for example a woman with young children walked up to me in a town centre smiling at me. Her children surrounded me and chanted in unison "harrassment, harrassment, harrassment" while laughing. I haven't got time to go into the numerous times these "skits" have been played out. All I'd say is you'd know it when it happens to you.

This is just a small fraction of what's happened to me. A series of appalling human rights abuses was also perpetrated on me by these people and I am frankly too scared to divulge details.
    Please read the links I've posted and tell other people this is happening. We're not all "tin foil" hatters! This is real and is happening to lots of people - political activists, journalists etc.

Regards
    Ted
  • Raquelos.Raquelos. Posts: 7,734
    Forum Member
    Hi Bex

How long have you got? I could write a book on it. I'll sum up a few points here. /snip

Bloody hell Ted that's a pretty comprehensive list of weirdness, how do you cope with it? Why do you think you have been targeted? It seems like what you are experiencing must take considerable time and effort to organise.
    Forum Member
    Hi Bex

Yep, I guess so lol , and that's just the tip of the iceberg! Yes, it's been bewildering to say the least. Never a dull moment :)

I only found out a few weeks ago that what I'm going through is actually called Gangstalking. It was a huge relief to find a name for it and that others are experiencing the same as me. Although I do of course feel sorry for other innocent victims targeted. Since then I've read a lot about Gangstalking. Apparently the state has recruited thousands of "suburban spies" from all walks of life into a new, creepy form of "community policing". These people are instructed to harrass selected targets in their local areas/communities. So what you have to bear in mind is that it's not all about one individual....the layby goons will receive notice that I'm going somewhere and park along my route and flash me or park next to me in Morrisons. A short while later they'll receive another message that some other targeted person is in the area and going to another destination and they'll simply relocate a short distance to hassle them. From my experience it's a very well organised, huge organisation. I wouldn't mind so much if it was just about surveillance, since I've done nothing wrong and have nothing to hide. But it's a form of insidious, vile, extra-judicial punishment visited on innocent people with impunity by the State. It's a form of punishment called "Death by a thousand cuts", originally developed by the East German secret Police, the Stasi, and introduced here and increasingly worldwide. They're getting away with it because people reporting it sound mentally ill; they're deliberately choosing tactics that when reported sound like the product of mental illness. There's also a huge amount of disniformation on the net: fake sites etc with people pretending to be victims and complaining of implants, demons, ufos and satellites reading their thoughts. This is just to muddy the waters so people don't take genuine victims seriously. For me a compelling account comes from the ex soliders: heroes who fought for Britain, at www.targeted-individuals.com
    How the State can harrass these guys for bringing to light Gulf War syndrome simply beggars belief. It sums up the truly rotten nature of the perpetrators of this abuse.

Best
    Ted
  • Raquelos.Raquelos. Posts: 7,734
    Forum Member

Yep, I guess so lol , and that's just the tip of the iceberg! Yes, it's been bewildering to say the least. Never a dull moment :)

/Snip

Well if it's any consolation you sound remarkably sane.
    Forum Member
    Hi Raquel

Many thanks :)

I also forgot to mention a few points in the original email.

1. Vehicular harrassment (continued)

For a period of a whole week the road outside my house was transformed into a Le Mans racetrack. Cars whizzed by up and down all day at high speed, in both directions. I'd estimate one every ten to fifteen seconds. It's never been that busy. Curiously two men dressed as Police officers knocked on my door months later and wanted to discuss this with me. But I had never reported the matter to the Police!!! This phenomenon is called "mobbing" and is an intimidatory tactic. It had the (presumably desired) effect that I was reluctant to leave my house during that week.

9. Postal harrassment

Postal mail intercepted and sometimes destroyed or multilated. For instance Flight tickets for a holiday last year were sent to me but never arrived. Fortunately my girlfriend prompted me in time and I was able to get them resent. Some letters and parcels have arrived with holes in them as if "gnawed" by something. Letters and cards I've sent often arrive much later than they should with recipients.

Regards
    Ted
    Forum Member
    So why are are you being targeted then?
  • Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    Why does that site pretend to be wikipedia by using the same sidebar etc when it is not?

ZOMG!

Wikipedia is being gangstalked?! :o
    Forum Member
    I was posting legally, peacably and humourously on an internet forum suggesting there's a government cover up of something. I believe that's it but can't be sure - the goon squad doesn't want to tell me.

Regards
    Ted
  • mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was posting legally, peacably and humourously on an internet forum suggesting there's a government cover up of something. I believe that's it but can't be sure - the goon squad doesn't want to tell me.

Regards
    Ted

Oooh, what's the cover up??
  • MissWalfordMissWalford Posts: 728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Regards
    Ted

Tbh it sounds as if you are a little unwell. A visit to your Doctor might be in order. I write this with the greatest of concerns for your sanity and not to be horrible towards you.
  • JulesFJulesF Posts: 6,461
    Forum Member
    Tbh it sounds as if you are a little unwell. A visit to your Doctor might be in order. I write this with the greatest of concerns for your sanity and not to be horrible towards you.

I absolutely agree.
    Forum Member
    Hey, thanks for the concern but I'm perfectly well thank you. After all, if what I'm describing is true, and it is, then you would expect on here a fairly vigourous attempt to discredit it. There is a long history of intelligence services using this form of harrassment. Google "Cointelpro", "Red Squads", "zersetzung" and "mkultra". There's also lots of books on Amazon about it and the Police in the US are on record as saying it exists there.

Perhaps you could look at the links I provided as well? Are the soldiers who raised Gulf war syndrome and endure similar harrassment to me "unwell"? I guess so eh? What about Roderick Russell's report here:

http://zersetzen.wikispaces.com/

Is he conveniently "unwell" also? ;)

You're welcome to your opinion of course, but perhaps you ought to read the links I posted before arriving at any dubious conclusions. Just take a look at http://www.gangstalkingwiki.com and you'll find loads of other people reporting exactly the same thing as me. Lots of the events I describe in this thread were also independently witnessed.

Regards
    Ted
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    JulesF wrote: »
    I absolutely agree.

I also agree with this. It really saddens me to think people are this mentally unwell. Please get help ted.:(
  • mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spill the beans, Ted. What's the cover-up? Surely it can't hurt to say seeing as you're already being stalked...
  • The FBIThe FBI Posts: 2,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can your girlfriend verify all this
    Forum Member
    She's seen some of it. But we live apart and the abuse of me generally takes place mostly when I'm on my own. I appreciate some of you will say "ah ha, that's convenient" but that's just the way it is. I've certainly reported it all to her as it happened. An ex witnessed the insertion of messages into MSN messenger. My gf has been hassled herself to some degree. She reported to me that she was harrassed by a vehicle near my house and elsehere and was harrassed by a helicopter hovering over her house (in a built up area) and on private land. She's also witnessed some of the myriad of observation/harrassment vehicles near my home.

I saw a counsellor last year since I wanted to get on record what was happening to me. After a few sessions he reported to me that he himself was followed and harrassed by a man while he was in a park watching his Son play football. This is on record and I'm confident that he would sign an affidavit to that effect.

Regards
    Ted
This discussion has been closed.