Options

Daniel Von Bargen [Malcom in the Middle / Seinfeld]

embyemby Posts: 7,837
Forum Member
Not sure if this is the right forum, so mods please shift this if I've boobed.

Just noticed this on TMZ;

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/22/super-troopers-daniel-von-bargen-suicide-attempt-shot/
Daniel von Bargen who played Mr Kruger in Seinfeld is clinging to life in an Ohio hospital after shooting himself in the head Monday morning in a failed suicide attempt.

So sad, hopefully he'll pull through.

Comments

• Options
    TurbsTurbs Posts: 7,480
    Forum Member
    I listened to the tape of that call he made. It seems so wrong that the full call is made public whilst the man is most likely in a serious condition in hospital.

Would that be common in America for the emergency services to release those calls to the press ?
  • Options
    gomezzgomezz Posts: 44,625
    Forum Member
    Yet you decided to listen to the tape. :confused:
  • Options
    TurbsTurbs Posts: 7,480
    Forum Member
    Well yeah . . . i wasn't taking some kind of moral stance. It was there, and i was curious.

Not like i am some internet ghoul who searches for stuff like this.
  • Options
    JamesC81JamesC81 Posts: 14,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    if you think back over the years when celebs have been in trouble or died they always release the 911 calls. think michael jackson, or recently demi moore. no hiding for celebs over there!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just clicked on the link to see who it was - he was the guy in charge at the military school in MITM right? Had lots of run ins with Francis. I hope he pulls through.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahh, poor dear man.
    I don't 'know' him as such in terms of TV etc, but in the circumstances, sincerely hope that somehow he manages to feel better soon.:(
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    emby wrote: »
    Not sure if this is the right forum, so mods please shift this if I've boobed.

Just noticed this on TMZ;

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/22/super-troopers-daniel-von-bargen-suicide-attempt-shot/

So sad, hopefully he'll pull through.

Loved him in Seinfeld. Poor man. :( Hope he recovers.