celeb obession

Graham_KeetonGraham_Keeton Posts: 14
Forum Member
Why do you think that this countries media is obessed by celebs
I for one am fed up of seeing celeb gossip in the media and internet
To me it doesnt add value or meaning to my daily life when i am constantly bombarded by all this celeb stuff
What do you think about it and what if anything do you think we could do about it if at all:)

Comments

• Graham_KeetonGraham_Keeton Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    Could forum members please answer or post something about my post on celeb obsession or dont you care

thank graham k
    Forum Member
    :)
    Could forum members please answer or post something about my post on celeb obsession or dont you care as I really would like to know:)
    thank graham k)
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stop holding a metaphorical gun to people's heads by demanding answers and you might get somewhere. Your profile says you're 46, but you seem to be behaving like a 3 year old kid who's tugging his mother's skirts for attention.

Nobody is forced to answer you. :cool:
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah we don't really care about your post. Well, I don't anyway. Well said Salty.

No doubt I will be told that I cared enough to post my grievance, but meh.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kiviraat wrote: »
    Nah we don't really care about your post. Well, I don't anyway. Well said Salty.

No doubt I will be told that I cared enough to post my grievance, but meh.

I think the concept of a Showbiz forum has flown over the OP's head kivi! :D;)
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    i don't understand why celebs obess, anything for publicity i guess....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    i don't understand why celebs obess, anything for publicity i guess....

'Obession'.

Sounds like a board game played by kinky celebs.
    Forum Member
    'Obession'.

Sounds like a board game played by kinky celebs.

i thought maybe it was a new hollywood diet fad but it's all very confusing :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    i thought maybe it was a new hollywood diet fad but it's all very confusing :confused:

Maybe a dyslexic perfume?

'Obession by Kevin Clone'. :D
    Forum Member

:D:D

inevitable....
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I see what you did there :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    I see what you did there :D:D:D

;)

Oh well, the OP's got some answers.......just not the ones he was hoping for. :D
    Forum Member
    Stop holding a metaphorical gun to people's heads by demanding answers and you might get somewhere. Your profile says you're 46, but you seem to be behaving like a 3 year old kid who's tugging his mother's skirts for attention.

Nobody is forced to answer you. :cool:

Ok im sorry for that but I am just looking for answers to this question as I am just fed up of all this celeb culture as to me it has no value or meaning in my life.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok im sorry for that but I am just looking for answers to this question as I am just fed up of all this celeb culture as to me it has no value or meaning in my life.

You sound like you're actively going out of your way to be annoyed by it. This is the showbiz forum, the lowest form of life :D on DS, filled with exactly what you're railing against.

It is actually quite easy to avoid the worst of z/celeb culture if you really want to. Other than here and a couple of other sites which I read for entertainment, z/celeb culture has little to no impact on my life. Essentially, it will only have an adverse impact on your life if you let it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's all about celeb culture on a Showbiz forum so if it's got 'no value or meaning' in your life, why bother posting here? :confused::confused: