Options

Christopher appreciation thread

Comments

• Options
    KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    10.53pm: Mark and Christopher are having a tiff in the bedroom. The others are trying to make Winston paranoid. It's all 'appenin

11.10pm: The fun and games are over. #Mistopher's argument is on everybody's lips #BBUKLive

11.31pm: Mark is annoyed that Christopher labelled him as a game player in today's task. He did say he was the most caring though #BBUKLive

Round 2 tomorrow. Grrr!
  • Options
    jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BeeBumble wrote: »
    That'd be so unfair because their situations are totally different Anthony was a very straight man and never lead Craig on constantly telling him they would never have a chance together yet Craig kept insisting! Wheras as Christopher has been lead to believe at least some of the time his feelings are mutual. It was also extremely uncomfortable as Craig would be physically all over Anthony when he clearly didn't want it. Craig was also a horrible person in general.

I really feel for Christopher with this. As I'm guessing this is his first love. I know how I was with my first love (who was even worse than Mark) I was exactly like Christopher is talking about him all the time, obsessing over little things maybe acting a bit crazy (:blush:) but generally quite out of character. I cringe so much to think about it now so can't imagine what it'd be like to have all those feelings televised and judged so publicly. I hope most people watching will just remember their own first flush of love and realise Christopher's only human.:(

Luckily for me I found someone who is ridicuously lovely, and doesn't mind that I find excuses to mention him on big brother forums, ah maybe I am still a little crazy.:p
    To be fair to everyone, no one has said the Craig and Anthony thing but I kind of feel BB would like another thing like that going on and they really seemed to be pushing the obsessive line. Though tonight, Christopher saying quite a bit he's not a mug and has a go at Mark too, made me cheer!!!:D

I think to Christopher it must be confusing. Mark said he blows hot and cold so it's not surprising Christopher is trying to suss it all out. When he talks to the other HM's he's saying how he sees it because in a way, I think he wants them to say he's right or give him another viewpoint. I don't think to be honest, the other HM's actually care so say little and he talks more! Plus as you say, he obviously likes Mark and also as you say, when you do like someone, you do talk about them a lot! First love or not!

That's great about you and your other half. Always good to have a bit of crazy in a relationship. :)
  • Options
    jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KatrinaK wrote: »
    10.53pm: Mark and Christopher are having a tiff in the bedroom. The others are trying to make Winston paranoid. It's all 'appenin

11.10pm: The fun and games are over. #Mistopher's argument is on everybody's lips #BBUKLive

11.31pm: Mark is annoyed that Christopher labelled him as a game player in today's task. He did say he was the most caring though #BBUKLive

Round 2 tomorrow. Grrr!

It is soooo predictable! So this is the Christopher bashing week! I guess they know he will be up (pretty certain of this) so do they want to get rid of him? Or is this Christopher trying to show he's not a door mat? According to Christopher though he's always bickered with Mark, so why are BB showing it now? Chrisropher is very right about Mark being a game player, but shall look forward to how this makes C evil tomorrow on the forum. And on that note, off to bed now. Night all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jende wrote: »
    It is soooo predictable! So this is the Christopher bashing week! I guess they know he will be up (pretty certain of this) so do they want to get rid of him? Or is this Christopher trying to show he's not a door mat? According to Christopher though he's always bickered with Mark, so why are BB showing it now? Chrisropher is very right about Mark being a game player, but shall look forward to how this makes C evil tomorrow on the forum. And on that note, off to bed now. Night all.

Yep. Chris was in the firing line last week. Now it's Christophers turn. Ugh.

Night. :)
  • Options
    da33431da33431 Posts: 48,932
    Forum Member
    Zoe said on BOTS tonight that Winston barely says a thing all day. If he won over Christopher I'd throw a Mark style strop!!!!
  • Options
    BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    There's now a thread about how Christopher's going crazy and threatening to walk over what is very clearly a joke!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's now a thread about how Christopher's going crazy and threatening to walk over what is very clearly a joke!

Yeah it was just a joke because Christopher dropped the duck. :p
  • Options
    waylander_1973waylander_1973 Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know, I thought tellymix were a decent website for bb information, that post on there was out order.

Christopher was clearly joking about leaving.
  • Options
    KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    I know, I thought tellymix were a decent website for bb information, that post on there was out order.

Christopher was clearly joking about leaving.

I think they did recognize it as a joke.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KDDS07 wrote: »
    I think they did recognize it as a joke.

The thread's title didn't though, which explains my post.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Tellymix used to run stories to slag off Sam's competition last year, I'm sure they'll do the same for Winston!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mark is sticking the knife into our Christopher again, grrrrrr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YsH7o7uHQ4&list=UUOIeG57ze1ZVvfpyJIloNrw
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    da33431 wrote: »

Christopher is right about helen she is loyal to her friends in the house, mark is being over sensitive about this.
  • Options
    zofozofo Posts: 7,277
    Forum Member
    I don't know, I think they gave him a good edit letting him have his say about how he's always telling mark off and that he's nobody's fool, nobody's mug. I'm hoping now they've got all these awkward public views out of the way the next week will just be loads of fun for Christopher. :) (as I've noticed he likes playing games - dodge the rubby ducky, piggy back riding - and building tents :D ).

I agree I liked the edit and it showed their relationship wasn't just one way and explained some insecurities.
  • Options
    zofozofo Posts: 7,277
    Forum Member
    Christopher is right about helen she is loyal to her friends in the house, mark is being over sensitive about this.

He is, and as usual is not really listening to Christopher's explanation as Mark is only interested in how he is being perceived.
  • Options
    popmusicmanpopmusicman Posts: 2,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It has been a rough couple of days for Christopher with row's with Mark rumbling on: and Helen deciding to stick her nose in when it is not needed>:(

We will have to see how it is edited for the highlights show tonight but I don't think will be anything too damaging in terms of Christopher's popularity because most of viewers don't like Mark and want Christopher to stand up for himself.

The biggest impact will be on nominations on Monday and it now seems certain Helen will vote for him as she now as ready made excuse. She may have done it anyway but they had been getting on quite well and she might have voted for Chris and Pav. Ash is near certainty and you could add Winston as a possibility as well. If it had been a secret vote and I would not have been surprised if Mark and Ashleigh had voted for Christopher. Face to Face I don't see them doing that.

I really want Mark to be nominated for eviction but aside from Pav nobody is going to nominate him:(
  • Options
    Angie_PlastyAngie_Plasty Posts: 6,333
    Forum Member
    Not watched last night's show yet and not going to bother after reading the comments here. :(
  • Options
    Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    da33431 wrote: »

I really am now so fed up with Mark >:( its all about him and how HE is perceived (apologies to any Mark fans on here) but he is bringing out the worse in me and just as I think he cant get any more annoying..........he flippin well does.
    The day that they did the music task comes to mind when Mark had to choose who could attend the party......and who did he choose?....no not his loyal trusted friend Christopher but was swayed by Helen to choose Ash!!! argggghhh!!!

Sorry about that folks but I needed a little rant :blush:

I like the fact that Christopher chose Helen as the most loyal as it confirms what I have always thought about Christopher i.e. that he has his own opinions and is not afraid to go with them and he is true to himself.

In a way Christopher could have made life so much easier for himself by choosing Mark but that would just have shown that he was indeed a "fence sitter" when I have never believed that title .... so as far as I am concerned Christopher did the right thing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no doubt that Christopher will be up this week.

I just wish Mark was up with him. I'd take great pleasure in voting him out!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's such a shame everything seems to be about Mark now because Christopher's done so many great things without him that everyone seems to forget. If Mark goes on Friday it'll probably be for the best as Christopher can start doing things without him. Hopefully, it may be shown in the same way they showed Danielle leaving having a positive affect on Ashliegh.

For all Ashliegh's faults I don't think she'd nominate Christopher whether it's face to face or in the DR. She'd know that'd look terrible for her. Chris wouldn't either him and Christopher are quite close now.

I'm starting to question if Winston would as well as he's never nominated Christopher in the past. I'm starting to wonder if Christopher and Winston have a small friendship going on we don't see. Winston chose Christopher to read his letter for him and was happy to receive a piggy back from him. They've also appeared to have a few one on one conversations. Although we won't know without LF.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's such a shame everything seems to be about Mark now because Christopher's done so many great things without him that everyone seems to forget. If Mark goes on Friday it'll probably be for the best as Christopher can start doing things without him. Hopefully, it may be shown in the same way they showed Danielle leaving having a positive affect on Ashliegh.

For all Ashliegh's faults I don't think she'd nominate Christopher whether it's face to face or in the DR. She'd know that'd look terrible for her. Chris wouldn't either him and Christopher are quite close now.

I'm starting to question if Winston would as well as he's never nominated Christopher in the past. I'm starting to wonder if Christopher and Winston have a small friendship going on we don't see. Winston chose Christopher to read his letter for him and was happy to receive a piggy back from him. They've also appeared to have a few one on one conversations. Although we won't know without LF.
    I think there is alot we don't see in LF.

I think those that will nominte him are Helen, Ash and possibly Pav.

With so few in the house now, yo will need only two nominations to be up.

I can't see anyone putting Ashleigh up because they're now aware of her popularity outside the house.

Chris is also a likely target.

Pav will be up anway which makes him the most likely candiate to go.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it hilarious how certain posters of a certain fan group (not naming names) are suddenly anti-Christopher. Before Christopher became a serious contendor this did not happen. Some people are really transparent but then I suspected this would happen. I see it every year. As soon as someone becomes a threat to thier favourite, right or wrong, everything they say is up for debate.

I personally don't think Christopher had a great edit last night but the clip for tonight, Christopher was clearly in the right and did/said nothing wrong. Mark is such a tosser!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I really think what Christopher needs to start doing with Mark now is whenever he starts going off on one is just tell him he's refusing to argue with him anymore and walk away like he did with Ashliegh.

It's so frustrating that Christopher keeps getting blamed for all these arguments and it's somehow it's his fault for being portrayed as a 'victim' when it's Mark who always starts them! What's Christopher supposed to do bend over backwards to please Mark so he doesn't go off on one and then can't be seen as a victim.
  • Options
    DLcastoffDLcastoff Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like Winston's interference last night might have saved Christopher a nom from Helen. She is definitely going for Pav and it looks like Winston. Think Mark might also go for Winston. It just depends where Pav, Ash and Winston go with their noms. Such a small number to choose from now. If they were clever when doing the face-to-face noms they could get everyone up with the exception of Helen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting!

I think Mondays nominations will be very close.