Options

What's happened to loose women?

kathydkathyd Posts: 220
Forum Member
When is Loose Women coming back-not heard it's been axed!!! Really missing it in the kitchen while doing my chores!

Comments

• Options
    ErinnaErinna Posts: 663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It comes back next Monday.
  • Options
    kathydkathyd Posts: 220
    Forum Member
    Thanks-been trying to find out all afternoon-it doesn't usually have this long a break in the summer!!
  • Options
    Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kathyd wrote: »
    Thanks-been trying to find out all afternoon-it doesn't usually have this long a break in the summer!!

It does.
  • Options
    hunter23hunter23 Posts: 3,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Erinna wrote: »

noooooooooooo
  • Options
    Omniconsumer93Omniconsumer93 Posts: 735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Erinna wrote: »

Damn. I thought we'd got rid of it. Can't they make more stuff like Judge Rinder instead of letting a bunch of sexist women talk rubbish for an hour?
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,104
    Forum Member
    Damn. I thought we'd got rid of it. Can't they make more stuff like Judge Rinder instead of letting a bunch of sexist women talk rubbish for an hour?

Top Gear should be replaced by Rinder in your reasoning
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pothuthic wrote: »
    Top Gear should be replaced by Rinder in your reasoning

Top Gear is still ostensibly a car show - they talk about cars and review them, and it makes millions for the BBC. I'm not really sure what Loose Women offers to the world.
  • Options
    CaxtonCaxton Posts: 28,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Top Gear is still ostensibly a car show - they talk about cars and review them, and it makes millions for the BBC. I'm not really sure what Loose Women offers to the world.

Loose women?;-)
  • Options
    newda898newda898 Posts: 5,468
    Forum Member
    I'm not really sure what Loose Women offers to the world.

How could you say that?

It offers a platform for respected and knowledgeable individuals such as Jamelia, Sherrie Hewson, and Katie Price to share their viewpoints on a range of topical issues.
  • Options
    *Cadhla**Cadhla* Posts: 1,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's laughable how many sad men just HATE women getting together without a manly man to give his manly opinion!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Cadhla* wrote: »
    It's laughable how many sad men just HATE women getting together without a manly man to give his manly opinion!

I really don't hate women getting together to give an opinion - I think programmes like The View and The Talk in the US do it right, with people who actually know what they're talking about and have opposing views. Loose Women used to be like that, but now it's just C-listers harping on about nothing and their husband's willy size.

It's hardly question time, is it? Even This Morning is more intellectually taxing.
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's even more laughable is that those who complain the most about it clearly watch, hence their detailed and incessant critique of it...
  • Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The set is probably getting a 'This Morning' style makeover.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sweet FA wrote: »
    What's even more laughable is that those who complain the most about it clearly watch, hence their detailed and incessant critique of it...

I've watched it a few times whilst ill over the years. I'm not a regular viewer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't hate women getting together to give an opinion - I think programmes like The View and The Talk in the US do it right, with people who actually know what they're talking about and have opposing views. Loose Women used to be like that, but now it's just C-listers harping on about nothing and their husband's willy size.

It's hardly question time, is it? Even This Morning is more intellectually taxing.

Alright well....I'm sorry! I took you for some chauvinistic man but I see you are actually intelligent and lovely and I'M the idiot. :blush:

And yes.....I concur with all you write!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alright well....I'm sorry! I took you for some chauvinistic man but I see you are actually intelligent and lovely and I'M the idiot. :blush:

And yes.....I concur with all you write!

You are most certainly not an idiot! At least someone is quick off the mark around here :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are most certainly not an idiot! At least someone is quick off the mark around here :D

:D I know what you mean! Yale this is not!

Thank you for being so gracious.