The Johnny Carter (Sam Strike / Ted Reilly) Appreciation Thread

Comments

• machobobmachobob Posts: 649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why did no one take his shirt off to check that he didn't have any burns, or treat any scratches etc? What a shame.
  • Al_StackAl_Stack Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    Lets face it all any of us want to see is Johnny getting it on with some hot lad. Not that creepy Gianluca. If he gets a boyfriend I'll start watching more for sure!
  • Strawberry KickStrawberry Kick Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    So the "Give Out Girls" trailer has been released by Comedy Central, I'm looking forward to seeing it!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PMtNsKio_I
    And Linda's Mum, Elaine has been cast, I was really hoping for Alison Steadman but I'm looking forward to her whatever. She seems to adore her grandchildren so hopefully they are some nice scenes. :)
  • _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So the "Give Out Girls" trailer has been released by Comedy Central, I'm looking forward to seeing it!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PMtNsKio_I
    And Linda's Mum, Elaine has been cast, I was really hoping for Alison Steadman but I'm looking forward to her whatever. She seems to adore her grandchildren so hopefully they are some nice scenes. :)

Shame that Sam isn't in the trailer, but this does look quite funny. I don't have Sky so I'll probably just watch the episode he's in if I can manage to download it from somewhere (I assume he's only in one episode though I could be wrong.)

The new actress for Elaine looks like a good casting, I think she'll fit into the Carter dynamic well. I assume she's primarily going to be sharing screen time with Linda given the upcoming storyline but hopefully we'll see her bonding with her grandchildren.

Just a little bit of Johnny in tonight's episode. I do wish someone had spoken to him about why he ran into the fire but never mind, I guess it was just meant to be a split second decision. Him and Peter were very sweet in the scene where they approached Alfie in The Vic. I can't believe Mick is so casual with Alfie given what could have happened to Johnny!
    Forum Member
    There was an earlier trailer for Give Out Girls that actually had Sam in it, released ages ago, before it was dropped by Sky. I watched it once but have never been able to find it since.
  • andreas_eastendandreas_eastend Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _elly001 wrote: »
    Just a little bit of Johnny in tonight's episode. I do wish someone had spoken to him about why he ran into the fire but never mind, I guess it was just meant to be a split second decision. Him and Peter were very sweet in the scene where they approached Alfie in The Vic. I can't believe Mick is so casual with Alfie given what could have happened to Johnny!

Agreed. I thought Mick would be fuming when he was alone with Alfie, but maybe he saw how distraught Alfie was over Kat, and therefor didn't say anything?...
    Johnny & Peter approaching Alfie was so sweet, and also Alfies reaction when he saw them and found out about them running in... Loved Johnny asking about Kat at the breakfast table. :blush: No wonder I love him! :D
  • Cass_VurtokCass_Vurtok Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    Haven't been here for a while, so just wanted to pop in to say how proud I am of Johnny being such a brave hero the other night and running into the fire to save Kat (and Alfie). I fell even more in love with him when he did that. Come on, he's cute/hot, a sweet guy and a hero... What more could I ask for?? Ooh, and I think he looks so cute with his new hairstyle!

I think maybe he was so disappointed in himself at his failure to act when Sharon was getting attacked in June, that he saw this as his chance to atone for that (it may have been bothering him and playing on his mind since then) and to prove to himself more than anyone that he is a hero, maybe trying to alleviate the guilt and shame he felt about not helping Sharon? I'm not too sure.

I don't blame poor Linda for being so upset though! She told him he was stupid to have done that, but I could tell that she was very proud of him.
    Al_Stack wrote: »
    Lets face it all any of us want to see is Johnny getting it on with some hot lad.

How did you know! Mindreader! ;-)
    machobob wrote: »
    Why did no one take his shirt off to check that he didn't have any burns, or treat any scratches etc? What a shame.

I know, it's so unfair! >:( If I were there, I would gladly have obliged, to check out his body... erm, sorry, I mean, to check his body for burns, scrapes, cuts... I mean, we can't have any untreated burns/cuts getting infected, can we?

(*And if I did find any, at least I'd be able to kiss it better*) :kitty:

I do agree that Johnny hasn't had a big storyline since June, so by the law of averages, he's due one very soon! He hasn't had a lot of airtime with Sharon of late, they used to be really close. Maybe as the wedding approaches, they might spend some time together?
  • Neu IntentionNeu Intention Posts: 672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haven't been here for a while, so just wanted to pop in to say how proud I am of Johnny being such a brave hero the other night and running into the fire to save Kat (and Alfie). I fell even more in love with him when he did that. Come on, he's cute/hot, a sweet guy and a hero... What more could I ask for?? Ooh, and I think he looks so cute with his new hairstyle!

I think maybe he was so disappointed in himself at his failure to act when Sharon was getting attacked in June, that he saw this as his chance to atone for that (it may have been bothering him and playing on his mind since then) and to prove to himself more than anyone that he is a hero, maybe trying to alleviate the guilt and shame he felt about not helping Sharon? I'm not too sure.

I don't blame poor Linda for being so upset though! She told him he was stupid to have done that, but I could tell that she was very proud of him.

How did you know! Mindreader! ;-)

I know, it's so unfair! >:( If I were there, I would gladly have obliged, to check out his body... erm, sorry, I mean, to check his body for burns, scrapes, cuts... I mean, we can't have any untreated burns/cuts getting infected, can we?

(*And if I did find any, at least I'd be able to kiss it better*) :kitty:

I do agree that Johnny hasn't had a big storyline since June, so by the law of averages, he's due one very soon! He hasn't had a lot of airtime with Sharon of late, they used to be really close. Maybe as the wedding approaches, they might spend some time together?

Welcome back! Good to have another fellow Johnny admirer on the thread :cool:

Johnny is just perfect. Cute, sensitive, slightly under confident, dresses well, smart, and gorgeous, he's my ideal boyfriend tbh. Whether he's brave enough to be a hero or be in fear or anxious of something he's still my Johnny. :blush:

Tbh Linda reacted how any mum would to Johnny running into a burning building- and tbh how any of us would if we knew Johnny well and personally. Actually I'd probs be more emotional than that - and I'm not an overly emotional person.

Again, I'm at the front of the queue for kissing his burns better. :D Hope those burns don't hurt Johnny too much. :(:blush:

As for checking his body for burns I wouldn't use his pain to perv and check him out haha - unless of course he was comfortable with that. I'd just want him to heal up and get better before anything else. :kitty:

Yeah I miss Sharon/Johnny scenes too, haven't had one since that nice scene at the hospital where Johnny visited Sharon following the attack at the Albert. Hopefully we'll get more of those soon - atm Sharon seems to be befriending other Carter members more.
    Forum Member
    Welcome back! Good to have another fellow Johnny admirer on the thread :cool:

Johnny is just perfect. Cute, sensitive, slightly under confident, dresses well, smart, and gorgeous, he's my ideal boyfriend tbh. Whether he's brave enough to be a hero or be in fear or anxious of something he's still my Johnny. :blush:

Tbh Linda reacted how any mum would to Johnny running into a burning building- and tbh how any of us would if we knew Johnny well and personally. Actually I'd probs be more emotional than that - and I'm not an overly emotional person.

Again, I'm at the front of the queue for kissing his burns better. :D Hope those burns don't hurt Johnny too much. :(:blush:

As for checking his body for burns I wouldn't use his pain to perv and check him out haha - unless of course he was comfortable with that. I'd just want him to heal up and get better before anything else. :kitty:

Yeah I miss Sharon/Johnny scenes too, haven't had one since that nice scene at the hospital where Johnny visited Sharon following the attack at the Albert. Hopefully we'll get more of those soon - atm Sharon seems to be befriending other Carter members more.

Thanks Neu Intention! It’s good for all us Johnny admirers/supporters to band together!
    Ooh yes, you’re right, forgot to say that he is sensitive and dresses well – all that combined with his cuteness/hotness and sweet nature just makes him the perfect boyfriend!

I would have gone mad if I were Linda or Mick when Johnny ran into the burning building to save Kat. Things could have gone so very badly wrong, fire is so unpredictable and any number of things could have happened to poor Johnny (and Peter) when they ran inside the burning building – they could have been caught in the explosion themselves, or suffered horrific injuries like Kat or worse death (I can’t bring myself to say it!) So no wonder Linda went mad at him and got very emotional! She was very proud on one level, but very shaken on another level by what could have happened. Johnny was very lucky. Much as I like him being a hero, I don’t want him running into a burning building or putting himself in harm’s way ever again!

I think there’s a massive queue of us waiting to kiss Johnny’s burns better (and who’d blame us)! I think a few of us would be jostling at the head of the queue to get to Johnny first! There could well be some shoving and pushing going on! And oh yes, I wouldn’t check Johnny out unless he was comfortable with it – most important thing is to make sure that he’s not badly burned, fix up those burns and nurse him until he’s better! It’s really hard and upsetting to see Kat in the state she’s in right now, so I really don’t know how I’d cope if it were Johnny in her position. I’d be an emotional wreck, I don't think I'd be able to watch!

I do agree that it’s a shame that the Sharon/Johnny friendship has appeared to have petered out. Nowadays it seems to be Linda that Sharon is always talking to, not Johnny! I suppose all her attention is focused on the wedding right now. I’m not sure exactly what happens at the wedding next week, but whatever happens, good or bad, let’s hope that Johnny will be there for her, and that that friendship can be revived/continued.
  • andreas_eastendandreas_eastend Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I too want to see more Sharon/Johnny scenes. They were amazing in their scenes, and I got the feeling the actors enjoyed working with each other alot. :) I'm hoping after the whole wedding business, that we'll see Sharon more in The Albert working with Johnny.
  • nathan69nathan69 Posts: 727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, I too want to see more Sharon/Johnny scenes. They were amazing in their scenes, and I got the feeling the actors enjoyed working with each other alot. :) I'm hoping after the whole wedding business, that we'll see Sharon more in The Albert working with Johnny.
    If ever a topless Johnny moment was needed it was this week. Those burns needed some Savlon applied.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Johnny is going to be in Tuesday, Thursday and Friday's episodes next week. :) I'm going to be on holiday for two weeks from next Wednesday with only sporadic internet connection so I won't be around much. Here's hoping there's lots of great Johnny stuff for me to catch up on when I get back. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Johnny is going to be in Tuesday, Thursday and Friday's episodes next week. :) I'm going to be on holiday for two weeks from next Wednesday with only sporadic internet connection so I won't be around much. Here's hoping there's lots of great Johnny stuff for me to catch up on when I get back. :D

Looking forward to it! :kitty:

I have this horrid feeling though in one of those episodes he'll get punched by a Mitchell. :(>:( If so I wanna be there to stand up for Johnny. No-one punches my Johnny. >:(:blush:blush:

Tuesday is probably the pink shirt ep.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I have this horrid feeling though in one of those episodes he'll get punched by a Mitchell. :(>:( If so I wanna be there to stand up for Johnny. No-one punches my Johnny. >:(:blush:blush:

I can't see Phil, Roxy or Ronnie punching him so if it is someone it will probably be Ben. Maybe by accident, or maybe there's a big kick off in the Vic or something. I kind of hope that if he is punched, it isn't because he instigated it. I think Johnny has got a temper on him but I don't think he's got it in him to try and start an actual fight. Maybe he gets hit and then Nancy or Lee jumps in to protect him, hence the whole Michell vs Carter thing in the spoiler. I guess we'll find out more tonight in the midnight spoilers.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't see Phil, Roxy or Ronnie punching him so if it is someone it will probably be Ben. Maybe by accident, or maybe there's a big kick off in the Vic or something. I kind of hope that if he is punched, it isn't because he instigated it. I think Johnny has got a temper on him but I don't think he's got it in him to try and start an actual fight. Maybe he gets hit and then Nancy or Lee jumps in to protect him, hence the whole Michell vs Carter thing in the spoiler. I guess we'll find out more tonight in the midnight spoilers.

Yeah somehow I can see it being Ben. >:(

I doubt Johnny would instigate it - as you say though he has a temper but then I think Johnny would avoid confrontation as much as possible, if he could.

He did try to fight Dexter or Fatboy (can't remember which) shortly after he came out when they were checking out half naked pics of his mum though.

If he had to he would probably end up in a fight - but he'd avoid that potential situation as much as possible. Johnny is more of a peacemaker than a confrontational person - part of his sweet nature of course. :kitty:

Yes hopefully we'll get some nice Johnny spoilers later tonight to wet our appetite for next week. :kitty:
    Forum Member

Is this confirmed? We're all talking like this is definately happenning. Did I miss something?
  • Snap_DragonSnap_Dragon Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    Apologies if this has been posted before, or causes any offence, but some steamy Johnny/Peter slash fiction here:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10418351/1/Sorry-for-your-loss-Peter-want-a-blowjob
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I respect that fan fiction as a fantasy, but it is not my personal Johnny fantasy haha. I love Johnny to pieces as you all know but I shouldn't have read that fan fiction lol. Deeply sexual fantasies are definitely something to remain in that person's mind. Even with the insanely beautiful gorgeous man that is Johnny concerned. :o:D

I know Mick is kind mannered and all, and I'm not a Tosh fan - but I swear Tosh cares more about Johnny than Mick does atm (which in itself makes me dislike Tosh slightly less). Mick should be a least a bit more assertive towards Alfie given his son ran into a house fire Alfie started - and Mick knowing the background of that fire.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doesn't seem to be any Johnny spoilers or pics for next week (aside from the pink shirt clip from the autumn trailer) from what I've seen. Maybe buying the latest soap magazine tomorrow might provide better luck. :)

Also:

http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/inside-soap-awards-the-shortlist-.php#results

Sam and Maddy competing for Best Newcomer again. Get this horrid feeling Kirsty Leigh-Porter will nab it again though. One of the Carter siblings really deserves this award though.

I don't think people vote in this shortlist however so the votes may not split unlike the TV Choice Awards. These might be the top 4 in each category with number 1 being announced next week. They might have more of a shot on this occasion (with hopefully Sam winning as Maddy got the British Soap Award).

Would be really awesome if the Carters got Best Family too :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah somehow I can see it being Ben. >:(

I doubt Johnny would instigate it - as you say though he has a temper but then I think Johnny would avoid confrontation as much as possible, if he could.

He did try to fight Dexter or Fatboy (can't remember which) shortly after he came out when they were checking out half naked pics of his mum though.

If he had to he would probably end up in a fight - but he'd avoid that potential situation as much as possible. Johnny is more of a peacemaker than a confrontational person - part of his sweet nature of course. :kitty:

Yes hopefully we'll get some nice Johnny spoilers later tonight to wet our appetite for next week. :kitty:

It was Dexter, but even then - correct me if I'm wrong as I don't have a great memory - I don't think he actually tried to physically swing for him or anything, he just got very angry and looked like he wanted to hit him, and then Linda humiliated him by saying it was just what normal boys do, and he stormed off. Like I said, I could be wrong, but I don't think Johnny has ever tried to actually hit someone.
    Al_Stack wrote: »
    Is this confirmed? We're all talking like this is definately happenning. Did I miss something?

No, it hasn't been confirmed in the slightest, it's just that in that Express article a while back where Sam and Maddy were staging a fight outside the studios, the article mentioned that Sam still had his stage make-up on behind his sunglasses and he had a black eye and a red fist. So unless it was Sam himself who had been injured, it seems like Johnny may get hit soon (I've just realised that the red fist may be the burn on his hand.)
    Apologies if this has been posted before, or causes any offence, but some steamy Johnny/Peter slash fiction here:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10418351/1/Sorry-for-your-loss-Peter-want-a-blowjob

As much as I like the thought of some Peter/Johnny stuff, the title of that totally put me off. Obviously I'm not as crude as I first thought. :D

Shame there's no mention of Johnny in the midnight spoilers, and I swear that the all out war that was mentioned between the Carters and the Mitchells is barely mentioned for Thursday's episode, just the stuff about Shirley and the gun. The way the brief spoiler made it sound, all the Carters and Mitchells were involved so I was expecting something to kick off at the reception party. Very odd.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

As much as I like the thought of some Peter/Johnny stuff, the title of that totally put me off. Obviously I'm not as crude as I first thought. :D

Shame there's no mention of Johnny in the midnight spoilers, and I swear that the all out war that was mentioned between the Carters and the Mitchells is barely mentioned for Thursday's episode, just the stuff about Shirley and the gun. The way the brief spoiler made it sound, all the Carters and Mitchells were involved so I was expecting something to kick off at the reception party. Very odd.

I'm glad and a little relieved that I'm not the only person who feels that that fan fiction was a step too far on this thread - if they had left it as Peter and Johnny kissing and ripping each others clothes off and stopped it there (leaving it to the imagination) that would have been pretty hot :blush: - the title along with the extremely graphically detailed description after that kind of part was a bit too much info for me. Like I said posted scripted sexual fantasies beyond moderate foreplay as a post is best left in that persons imagination. I feel like a total bore saying that - it doesn't mean I love Johnny any less, he's still the hottest guy in the world to me. :D:blush::blush:

Yeah that is odd - I'm kinda worried Johnny will be firmly in the background next week now. I really thought he'd have more involvement. The original spoiler for next Thursdays episode now seems misleading on that front. Carters = Shirley. We got him in his cute pink outfit to look forward to anyways. :D:blush:
    Forum Member
    Oh my! Snap Dragon, that fan-fic was very well written, but I didn't dare to read the graphic sexual content at the end, I didn't think my poor heart could take it! :blush: I did like the lead-up (ahem!) though with even Mick making an appearance too, it was very well written. (*I know this is a Johnny appreciation thread, but I just have to say that Peter is gorgeous too, especially since he cut his hair!*)

I am hoping that Johnny will a) be at the wedding on Friday and b) that he will be wearing a suit. He wore a suit to Nancy's disastrous wedding at the start of the year, he looked so lovely and adorable in it! ^_^ So hopefully it will be brought out once again on Friday. I will be very disappointed if it's not!!

Ooh, and what's this about a pink shirt?? Bet he'll look really cute in it :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh my! Snap Dragon, that fan-fic was very well written, but I didn't dare to read the graphic sexual content at the end, I didn't think my poor heart could take it! :blush: I did like the lead-up (ahem!) though with even Mick making an appearance too, it was very well written. (*I know this is a Johnny appreciation thread, but I just have to say that Peter is gorgeous too, especially since he cut his hair!*)

I am hoping that Johnny will a) be at the wedding on Friday and b) that he will be wearing a suit. He wore a suit to Nancy's disastrous wedding at the start of the year, he looked so lovely and adorable in it! ^_^ So hopefully it will be brought out once again on Friday. I will be very disappointed if it's not!!

Ooh, and what's this about a pink shirt?? Bet he'll look really cute in it :)

Peter is definitely gorgeous although I find his character a bit boring. He'd be more interesting if he suddenly decided he fancied Johnny. :p

I loved how he looked in that suit for Nancy's wedding. That seems like such a long time ago now! :kitty:

The pink shirt is the one that him, Lee, Nancy and Whitney wear in the September advert, the one that Nancy says makes her feel like a bingo caller and Johnny says they'll burn afterwards. :D It definitely isn't my favourite colour for Johnny but it looks like it will be a funny scene. :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peter is definitely gorgeous although I find his character a bit boring. He'd be more interesting if he suddenly decided he fancied Johnny. :p

I loved how he looked in that suit for Nancy's wedding. That seems like such a long time ago now! :kitty:

The pink shirt is the one that him, Lee, Nancy and Whitney wear in the September advert, the one that Nancy says makes her feel like a bingo caller and Johnny says they'll burn afterwards. :D It definitely isn't my favourite colour for Johnny but it looks like it will be a funny scene. :D:D

I do agree Peter is a bit dull - he's a good looking guy but not really my type. Would be interesting if a Peter/Johnny romance did happen but I doubt it. If anything they might develop a bromance (a bit like Callum and George in Hollyoaks), especially after they both went in the fire together.

Pink isn't the best colour on Johnny but he still looks very cute in that outfit. Very very *very* cute. :kitty::blush:
  • popmusicmanpopmusicman Posts: 2,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am guessing Johnny sees Ben for the first time at the wedding. I wonder if EE will have a little scene between them because they know it will get fans talking and speculating:p