Another Good Reason To Vote John James Out Tonight....

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
Forum Member
✭✭
....It will mean that Kenneth Tong will lose money at the bookies, as he is reportedly saying he is betting a lot on Rachel going tonight on his twitter page. Lets kill two birds with one stone. Vote John James out.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As if I needed another excuse to pick up my phone, but Oh well as you say two birds with one stone,

Sounds a great idea to me

Anyone else got any other reasons, I am open to temptation lol

Could be a good night tonight, if we all press the buttons right.....come on we can do this.
  • Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    Like most, I don't need another reason to vote out John James, but I'll add another vote if KT is betting on Rachael to go.

I still remember what he said about us the viewers, his marathon bitching sessions, his hypocrisy and the smug look he has on his face...... *goes and votes some more*
  • PhoebicaPhoebica Posts: 2,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I'll definitely vote for John James now :rolleyes:

All these posts telling why I should vote for John James to be evicted just make me vote again for Rachel.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who the hell is kenneth tong
  • Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah another reason to vote. I have already seen 76 people now on Facebook claim they will cry if their aussie hunk iz avicted tnight (They did spell it like that). So I think we can get rid of him just on that reason alone.

Would love to see him out of the house tonight.
  • AstuteAstute Posts: 4,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I posted here - quite recently:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1315635

Perhaps we can have a Sezer Moment for :
    • Kenneth tong
    • John James
    double the pleasure ... and oh......

Josies face
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oceanracer wrote: »
    who the hell is kenneth tong

He was Karly's b/f from last years BB. He entered the house the same evening she was evicted. He made out he was a multi millionaire and dealt with some of the most dangerous men in the world, in other words a tw*t. He ended up leaving the house by climbing over the roof.He then went on to post naked pictures of Karly on his website...nice guy...NOT.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course Mr Tong could be saying one thing... and doing another.
    He could make many more thousands if he's actually betting on JJ1 to go. The apparent 'egg on his face' for supposedly getting it wrong will mean nothing to a real gambler who's made a mint by placing bets on JJ1 to go before last night's HLs.
  • rosiedevonrosiedevon Posts: 7,707
    Forum Member
    Well if he is betting large sums of money on Rachel going you can bet he is spending large amounts of money on voting her out also.
  • Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    Phoebica wrote: »
    Oh I'll definitely vote for John James now :rolleyes:

All these posts telling why I should vote for John James to be evicted just make me vote again for Rachel.

Out of curiosity, are you voting for Rachael because you dislike her, or purely to save John James?

I'm interested to know how evictions would be affected if the process was Vote To Save, rather than Vote To Evict. Would the same HM's have been evicted?
  • 027huds027huds Posts: 12,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OldBagHere wrote: »
    Of course Mr Tong could be saying one thing... and doing another.
    He could make many more thousands if he's actually betting on JJ1 to go. The apparent 'egg on his face' for supposedly getting it wrong will mean nothing to a real gambler who's made a mint by placing bets on JJ1 to go before last night's HLs.

Hope you're right :D
  • PhoebicaPhoebica Posts: 2,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kopite1763 wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, are you voting for Rachael because you dislike her, or purely to save John James?

I'm interested to know how evictions would be affected if the process was Vote To Save, rather than Vote To Evict. Would the same HM's have been evicted?

I don't dislike any of the housemates. But I prefer John James and Dave to Rachel. In my opinion they bring more to the house and create more debates amongst fans. Rachel hasn't entertained me in any way since she joined the house. That's why I want Rachel to go. If Dave was to go instead though I wouldn't mind - I wanted him out last week.

It would be completely different if it was vote to save. Ben would have stayed for sure last week.