✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »
    Hey don't knock the snake, it's only doing it's job. :p

And may I say he's doing a fine job to :D
  • Ice dragon1Ice dragon1 Posts: 19,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    Why would Fatboy agree to keep a snake in Dots house, he could have easily said no to Bobby.

Because Fat boy is to nice to say no :)
  • T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    klendathu wrote: »
    What about Mila Kunis in the paper a while back with no makeup :eek: :eek: :eek:
    I was traumatised :cry::(

Oh yeah :eek::eek:. Kunis would definitely give Holmes a run for her makeup :cool:.
  • Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This episode was abysmal from start to finish. That's all I have to say about it.
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This episode was abysmal from start to finish. That's all I have to say about it.

That's all you can say tbh :o
  • dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
    Forum Member
    dazza89 wrote: »
    I just dont know how a missing snake is getting signed off as an actual story ,Juila Smith would be turning in her grave now.
    It's clearly going to lead to one of Dot's comic moments. TBH I don't think it's meant as an Actual storyline.

The first part was very slow but I thought it picked up.
    Some really nice scenes in there tonight with Dot,Lauren
    and Ian,Denise,Kim,Patrick ect. It's good to see Ian back to his usual self but respecting and thanking Denise aswell.

I am sure Janine is aware of what's going on....
  • dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
    Forum Member
    When a soap does an escaped snake storyline then you know things are bad.

And that was a terrible Duff Duff.
    It was .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,681
    Forum Member
    I didn't think it was possible but EE just manages to keep getting worse. :(

It's says something when the main plot in the episode was Ian rushing around to find some grub for a photo shoot at the restaurant. :eek:

Never mind all that nonsense with Fatboy, Poppy and the snake. :yawn:

Why aren't the BBC big wigs doing anything about the state of EE? It's really sad to see it being run into the ground so badly.
  • IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if the reason all stories are light and fluffy and why TPTB sign them off is because they don't want to offend anyone? People complain over the smallest things these days and after the baby swap, you can see why they'd be cautious
  • Davetherave70Davetherave70 Posts: 553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The more dire this show becomes, the more of a freakshow it's becoming to the point I'm actually starting to enjoy it again now!!:eek::confused:
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    klendathu wrote: »
    I tried to think of a snake pun but I decided against it .

I adder go anyway

Sorry :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,314
    Forum Member
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    Lol. No makeup you see :D. That's how a lot of these actors would look if you took away the bucket loads of makeup. Anyone remember the pic of Katie Holmes after she split up with Tom Cruise?
    :eek::eek: is all I can say. It was truly horrific.

And remember the one of Katy Perry that Russell Brand posted off her, wayyyy different and scary!