Options

To All the Jodie Marsh Haters Part 4 (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    two things:

firstly what a muppet he was getting that twattoo.

secondly that top he is wearing in the video gives him a rather unfortunate cleavage....:p
  • Options
    CrckyCrcky Posts: 532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    my mate met matt after he was married to jodie and didnt rate him. he said he is not a good bloke at all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tbh i think they were two of a kind and deserved each other. however matt maybe has a smidgeon more common sense than jodie (but not much more)

both love themselves first and foremeost and that doesnt leave much room for anyone else.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ShinySue wrote: »
    tbh i think they were two of a kind and deserved each other. however matt maybe has a smidgeon more common sense than jodie (but not much more)

both love themselves first and foremeost and that doesnt leave much room for anyone else.

from what i hear wen they were married it was matt that loved himself more and he thought this would get him fame. i know you will say that jodie aint famous but matt did think he would get work and they would be a power couple. Also that jodie really loved him but he didnt love her. jodie wanted to make it work. so in many ways he is the worse one to marry someone he didnt love and he now says he didnt even like her.

he met rian very quick after splitting from jodie. very quick.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    not sure about that - i think he was more genuine about it than her and she was just in it for the MTV cheque. she lied to him about MTV knowing about their pre existing relationship. i think he was more committed to giving it a go than her but she always wants things exactly her way and he wasnt going to be a walkover.

i think it was a surprise to her that he stood his ground with her and showed his temper - so much so she got parge to remove him from her house.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    not sure about that - i think he was more genuine about it than her and she was just in it for the MTV cheque. she lied to him about MTV knowing about their pre existing relationship. i think he was more committed to giving it a go than her but she always wants things exactly her way and he wasnt going to be a walkover.

i think it was a surprise to her that he stood his ground with her and showed his temper - so much so she got parge to remove him from her house.

that is what the public heard i have heard a story that is not the same. I know jordan and we have lots of the same friends. first of her dad didnt chuck him out. come on you antifans say you know all about know jodie froim her blogs and stuff do you really think she would have let her dad interfere? wen do they ever tell jodie a sitution is not cool?
  • Options
    Soulmate9Soulmate9 Posts: 7,407
    Forum Member

I agree with you on this one. Matt looked very fond of Jodie at the very least, and she may have been head over heels for him, but we know, from Jodie via her blogs, that she tires of her partners/fcuk buddies very quickly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Crcky wrote: »
    that is what the public heard i have heard a story that is not the same. I know jordan and we have lots of the same friends. first of her dad didnt chuck him out. come on you antifans say you know all about know jodie froim her blogs and stuff do you really think she would have let her dad interfere? wen do they ever tell jodie a sitution is not cool?

Then why did Jodie say her Dad did throw him out? Plus, if Jordan didn't like Matt, then he's predisposed against him. From what I could see, they were both into each other, maybe more sexually than anything else, and they just went along on a high with the whole scheme..... and it was a scheme. Matt was in on the whole farce.

Re Rhian... I'm pretty sure Matt said he already knew her before he married Jodie. If Matt wants fame "off Jodie's back" (as she puts it), then he's gonna have to try harder, or maybe Jodie's name is such poison, that even being linked with her is enough to put people off!

Crcky, as you kind of know Jodie, maybe you can answer this question: Why does she want people to assume she's bisexual when she's never had a girlfriend?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soulmate9 wrote: »
    Then why did Jodie say her Dad did throw him out? Plus, if Jordan didn't like Matt, then he's predisposed against him. From what I could see, they were both into each other, maybe more sexually than anything else, and they just went along on a high with the whole scheme..... and it was a scheme. Matt was in on the whole farce.

Re Rhian... I'm pretty sure Matt said he already knew her before he married Jodie. If Matt wants fame "off Jodie's back" (as she puts it), then he's gonna have to try harder, or maybe Jodie's name is such poison, that even being linked with her is enough to put people off!

Crcky, as you kind of know Jodie, maybe you can answer this question: Why does she want people to assume she's bisexual when she's never had a girlfriend?

hey you antifans always say shes a liar but wen you want to believe her you do! :D

youa re right tho he was in it up to his neck.

i have never seen jodie wit a girl or heard that she is a bi and i am gay. i think she thinks its trendy lesbian chic :rolleyes: she probs thinks the stright men love the lezzie thing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    hey you antifans always say shes a liar but wen you want to believe her you do! :D

youa re right tho he was in it up to his neck.

i have never seen jodie wit a girl or heard that she is a bi and i am gay. i think she thinks its trendy lesbian chic :rolleyes: she probs thinks the stright men love the lezzie thing.

I think you're right about the last paragraph.

Re the top one though..... I didn't say I believed her.... I questioned as to why she'd say it!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Re the top one though..... I didn't say I believed her.... I questioned as to why she'd say it!

have you seen jodies dad? lol at him trying to push matt around.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

pride not wanting people to laugh at her or be unkind i think.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    have you seen jodies dad? lol at him trying to push matt around.:D

If it was true - IF it was true - maybe if John asked Matt to go, he (Matt) would go out of respect for an older person?? But, I have to admit, Jodie's story doesn't add up..... again!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i dont want to sound like an anti but if that was my dad he would have interfered long before matt was around. i think some of the men she has been with were not cool they make matt look like jesus lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i dont want to sound like an anti but if that was my dad he would have interfered long before matt was around. i think some of the men she has been with were not cool they make matt look like jesus lol

I've long thought that John and Marge know better than to try to interfere. Jodie's so impulsive, she'll go ahead with what she wants to do regardless of whether they tried to stop her or not!
  • Options
    HandyBendyWendyHandyBendyWendy Posts: 3,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I felt from the programme that matt was serious about Jodie. His body language towards her seemed to show he felt more towards her than she did him. I think the fact that she said herself that he kept leaving/being chucked out and then coming back spoke volumes. if he didn't care enough to try and make it work then he wouldn't have bothered coming back so much to try again.

I don't get the impression there was much compromise, probably from either of them but having read jodie's blogs for years it's clear that she always has to have the upper hand in any relationship and that its her way or no way. She won't tolerate arguments in a relationship and if it doesn't go her way then she quickly loses interest. I think she met her match in Matt. She appears to be too selfish in relationships and that has been said by some of her exboyfriends too. It would never have worked with Matt as she doesn't like criticism and he wasn't happy to accept her as she was warts and all.

She always goes for younger guys as she says she figures they won't hurt her. I personally believe she would be better off with someone a little older and wiser with a bit more stability.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I felt from the programme that matt was serious about Jodie. His body language towards her seemed to show he felt more towards her than she did him. I think the fact that she said herself that he kept leaving/being chucked out and then coming back spoke volumes. if he didn't care enough to try and make it work then he wouldn't have bothered coming back so much to try again.

I don't get the impression there was much compromise, probably from either of them but having read jodie's blogs for years it's clear that she always has to have the upper hand in any relationship and that its her way or no way. She won't tolerate arguments in a relationship and if it doesn't go her way then she quickly loses interest. I think she met her match in Matt. She appears to be too selfish in relationships and that has been said by some of her exboyfriends too. It would never have worked with Matt as she doesn't like criticism and he wasn't happy to accept her as she was warts and all.

She always goes for younger guys as she says she figures they won't hurt her. I personally believe she would be better off with someone a little older and wiser with a bit more stability.

ok i give up the antis know more about Jodie from seeing a tv prog then someone who knows her family and friends :D

you know what my last word on this is if you love a girl you dont run of after a few weeks and start with another girl. but tv dont lie do it?
  • Options
    sheddy99sheddy99 Posts: 5,760
    Forum Member
    If Matt was so desperate to get fame 'off jodie's back' then why did he run off out of the country at the first opportunity? More of Jodie's delusions :rolleyes:
    Crcky, if you know Jordan and have a lot of the same friends then you're very likely to know a friend of mine - she's mentioned she knows Jordan before.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ok i give up the antis know more about Jodie from seeing a tv prog then someone who knows her family and friends :D

you know what my last word on this is if you love a girl you dont run of after a few weeks and start with another girl. but tv dont lie do it?

Jodie's hung herself by her own petard via her blogs and interviews, and you don't have to actually know her or her family to be able to read all her lies, contradictions and delusions. In fact, it gives you a pretty good idea of the person!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jodie's hung herself by her own petard via her blogs and interviews, and you don't have to actually know her or her family to be able to read all her lies, contradictions and delusions. In fact, it gives you a pretty good idea of the person!

thats not what iwas saying tho :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sheddy99 wrote: »
    If Matt was so desperate to get fame 'off jodie's back' then why did he run off out of the country at the first opportunity? More of Jodie's delusions :rolleyes:
    Crcky, if you know Jordan and have a lot of the same friends then you're very likely to know a friend of mine - she's mentioned she knows Jordan before.

i cant anser for matt its just that i have heard a different story but i aint going to spill it all out on a forum.

lots of girls know jordan so i might know your mate you could pm me her name if you want and ill see but i dont want to break my cover ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    thats not what iwas saying tho :confused:

But the TV programme was all a big set up and once again, Jodie lied about it. If you were getting at something else, then apologies..... I have the wrong end of the stick.
  • Options
    maleesemaleese Posts: 1,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Crcky we know that Jodie is a proven liar so we tend to take what she says with a huge pinch of salt. I never liked Matt there is something off about him, and in his little mind Jodie probably did represent a 'fame' of sorts but the phase 'two cheeks of the same arse' comes to mind when I think about those two.

I actually agree with you about Parge, he once rang her up because there was a man in his driveway! And he allowed the 'two husbands' into his house for the Sunday Marsh 'roast' :eek: And he errected a stripper's pole in Jodie's bedroom..I could go on but my point is there is something very creepy and unantural about such a father and I truly can't see him suddenly being all paternal and advising Matt to leave the house because of anything he was doing to Jodie.

Funnilly enough, I also know people who know NTVO and they are all young girls (17/18 & 19) probably the age group most likely to be impressed by him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But the TV programme was all a big set up and once again, Jodie lied about it. If you were getting at something else, then apologies..... I have the wrong end of the stick.

No but maybe i do. the point I was making is that if Jodie is a liar why do you all beleive her about matt? but i am getting confused myself now :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maleese wrote: »
    Crcky we know that Jodie is a proven liar so we tend to take what she says with a huge pinch of salt. I never liked Matt there is something off about him, and in his little mind Jodie probably did represent a 'fame' of sorts but the phase 'two cheeks of the same arse' comes to mind when I think about those two.

I actually agree with you about Parge, he once rang her up because there was a man in his driveway! And he allowed the 'two husbands' into his house for the Sunday Marsh 'roast' :eek: And he errected a stripper's pole in Jodie's bedroom..I could go on but my point is there is something very creepy and unantural about such a father and I truly can't see him suddenly being all paternal and advising Matt to leave the house because of anything he was doing to Jodie.

Funnilly enough, I also know people who know NTVO and they are all young girls (17/18 & 19) probably the age group most likely to be impressed by him.

LOL at that.

The girls that do his puiblicity you must mean he is wit a girl now and they seem happy.