The Back To School Thread

MolokoMoloko Posts: 7,871
Forum Member
Hi. This is a thread for students, teachers, parents or anyone school-related to come here chat, about how school is, how nervous you are about going back to school, how stressful it has been for you to buy your kid's uniform, how annoying it is to mark your students' homework, etc... as well using this as a time for a bit of time-out if you are fed up. And there is always a glass of milk and cookies for you whenever you arrive. ;)

But first, let's introduce ourselves. Hi! :D I'm 13 and I'm starting school tomorrow afternoon, for a preview, to get to know my new class (since they have mixed the classes yet again for Year 9), and I'm excited yet apprehensive as to what is to come. I see myself as someone who likes to work hard and play hard. I'm not a "goody goody", but I do find the time to work get good marks. :)

Comments

• Justin FletcherJustin Fletcher Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    Hi there! Can i join your thread please?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,666
    Forum Member
    I'm going back Thursday for my last year in Sixth Form :D

And thennn I'm going abroad to work in travel :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I'm going back on Wednesday for year 11 EEEEEEEEP:D
  • lilhunni_Jolilhunni_Jo Posts: 13,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I went back a week and a half ago :D And I'm already overloaded with homework :( Which is not fun. I've just started S5.....highers year :eek: Very scary!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    My daughter goes back to school on wednesday and i simply cannot wait! i think 6 weeks is far to long for them to be off! it gets them into a routine i think, then when its time to go back they dont want to ~~~~~ All school holidays should be banned!!! :D
  • MolokoMoloko Posts: 7,871
    Forum Member
    Hi there! Can i join your thread please?

Sure, why not, since anyone can join in! :D

Anyway, I have to leave right now for school (just realised it was in the morning) so wish me the best of luck. Bye!! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44,323
    Forum Member
    I went back a week and a half ago :D And I'm already overloaded with homework :( Which is not fun. I've just started S5.....highers year :eek: Very scary!
    Do your English now! :mad:
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gosh, I'm glad I left this year :D

Sorry, just thought I'd gloat to all the schoolies :o
  • lilhunni_Jolilhunni_Jo Posts: 13,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    llamajohn wrote: »
    Do your English now! :mad:

Oh shush you :p

I couldn't be bothered finishing it in the night :o So had a bit of a panic at 6 this morning hah! :D

How was schooool? :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44,323
    Forum Member
    Oh shush you :p

I couldn't be bothered finishing it in the night :o So had a bit of a panic at 6 this morning hah! :D

How was schooool? :p
    I posting in GCSE fred >>>>>>>>>>..
    cba saying it again :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,666
    Forum Member
    llamajohn wrote: »
    I posting in GCSE fred >>>>>>>>>>..
    cba saying it again :D

Lazyyyy :D
  • MolokoMoloko Posts: 7,871
    Forum Member
    School today was annoying! I don't like my new class, mainly because the new kids are boring or annoying, and my friends from my previous class aren't talking to me that much, and my best friends are in different classes to me (the cheek!!! :mad:). And last year was the best class I ever had and yet when I tried to talk them, since we are split, they either wanted to talk to my other friends in my class, couldn't hear, or even they would try calling me, but I didn't hear. Makes me feel guilty, and think that they think I don't like them anymore. :o
  • Justin FletcherJustin Fletcher Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    Sounds like it can only get better!