Options

Peter and Kerry are at it again

Comments

• Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    Thank you Peter Andre for the biggest and heartiest laugh I have had all year. The woman blames everyone BUT herself: Her Mother, our Mark, Briiiiiiiaaannnn, her baaaaahhhhhhhh polar meds (even though she doesn't take them) etc etc. She has lied SEVERAL times about her addictions and all she does is bleat about how hard she has had it.

CAN are a disgrace. I refuse to watch anything endorsed by them any more. They are backing this awful woman and foiling the public into thinking she has changed. She will never change. She is a lazy, lying, useless, selfish disgusting moron.

Morning Pru!
  • Options
    LisaB599LisaB599 Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :mad: Im confused is this the last chance, the last chance before the last last chance or the last chance before that? :yawn:

and lol no blame culture for Katone. Not her mother, her childhood, mark, brian, a bi-polar disorder or a tablet that makes her sleep. Totally her! :rolleyes:

This is exactly what im talking about....

PETER ANDRE has backed her people! He RESPECTS her!! Therefore no need to question her motives, character or the safety of her children being dragged once again into the spotlight they could do without. Oh yeah im not 12, im not buying what CANs mouth piece here is selling.

I love how PA has gotten his priorities right once again. There's comments on KK who's welfare he wasnt interested in until she became CAN owned. There's the instant rebuff of some guy blaming a marriage break down on him. And other tat. But where are his comments on FRANKIE BOYLE? I guess i though he would have a word to say in defence of a disabled boy he makes a pocket out of expressing his love for through song and interview? Oh thats right PA is to much of a chicken sh!t, oh sorry he's too "nice" to critise Boyle. :mad:

Cant remember where i read it but apparently he was "angry and upset" that mr Boyle chose to pick on a disabled child. Yet as far as im aware (like you say) theres no mention of this in his column? (ive not read it so im not 100 sure hence the questionmark) the child he wrote a song for, would die for misses so much and loves with all his heart infact considers him his child and yet nothing, nada zilch not a thing.

I suppose we could turn it on its head and say if he did say something the KP brigade would accuse him of using Harveys prediciment for publicity but i think i'd rather that than read about how wonderful Kerry is (again) how brave she is (no she isnt) how shes turned her life around (erm no, Claire Powells turned Kerrys life around and for the money no other reason).

Ive supported Claire on other forums when shes been abused for her looks but ill never support her business practices, she is as ive said before the laziest PR and possibly worst PR manager in the world she lucked out when Peter left Katie and lucked in on the general publics venomous dislike of the woman to make Peter a hero, i cant stand her,(katie) but i feel equally as bad about him as days go by.
  • Options
    BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LisaB599 wrote: »
    Cant remember where i read it but apparently he was "angry and upset" that mr Boyle chose to pick on a disabled child. Yet as far as im aware (like you say) theres no mention of this in his column? (ive not read it so im not 100 sure hence the questionmark) the child he wrote a song for, would die for misses so much and loves with all his heart infact considers him his child and yet nothing, nada zilch not a thing.

I suppose we could turn it on its head and say if he did say something the KP brigade would accuse him of using Harveys prediciment for publicity but i think i'd rather that than read about how wonderful Kerry is (again) how brave she is (no she isnt) how shes turned her life around (erm no, Claire Powells turned Kerrys life around and for the money no other reason).

Ive supported Claire on other forums when shes been abused for her looks but ill never support her business practices, she is as ive said before the laziest PR and possibly worst PR manager in the world she lucked out when Peter left Katie and lucked in on the general publics venomous dislike of the woman to make Peter a hero, i cant stand her,(katie) but i feel equally as bad about him as days go by.

I agree Lisa. Peter didn't mention Frankie Boyle or Harvey in his column yet apparently he still mentions Harvey during his concerts so his die hard fans can't claim he doesn't want to exploit Harvey. It is truly disgraceful to think he(or CAN) will happily use his column to promote Kerry but won't spare even a few lines to take Boyle to task.
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    BReal2 wrote: »
    I agree Lisa. Peter didn't mention Frankie Boyle or Harvey in his column yet apparently he still mentions Harvey during his concerts so his die hard fans can't claim he doesn't want to exploit Harvey. It is truly disgraceful to think he(or CAN) will happily use his column to promote Kerry but won't spare even a few lines to take Boyle to task.

How do you know. Do they sell New Magazine in America? :confused:
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    How do you know. Do they sell New Magazine in America? :confused:

Such deflection! :D I don't read or buy New Mag and yet, astonishingly, I know what PA writes in his column. Why? Because kind people like eg. Bunny post links to it on here. Had PA had a go at FB - which he has not, since he only defends bonafide victims like KK in his column - are you really trying to suggest that only those who buy this trashy rubbish would be aware of it?
  • Options
    avidreaderavidreader Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BReal2 wrote: »

^^^Agreed.
  • Options
    JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe if these two get together it will wrap up two of the tabloid media's loose ends and we can forget all about them.

I say good luck to them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JonDoe wrote: »
    Maybe if these two get together it will wrap up two of the tabloid media's loose ends and we can forget all about them.

I say good luck to them.

It's a lovely idea - kill two birds with one stone - but that won't happen. Both need someone newsworthy to stay in the public eye. I'm sure CAN have a list and are checking and re-checking to see who they can persuade to hook up with either of them in order to find a new angle. That PA and KK are currrently reduced to running a mutual admiration society shows that CAN are rapidly running out of options for both of them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Such deflection! :D I don't read or buy New Mag and yet, astonishingly, I know what PA writes in his column. Why? Because kind people like eg. Bunny post links to it on here. Had PA had a go at FB - which he has not, since he only defends bonafide victims like KK in his column - are you really trying to suggest that only those who buy this trashy rubbish would be aware of it?

If you want to know what Pete thought of the comments you could read it right here on DS.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a292233/price-andre-sickened-by-frankie-boyle-joke.html

And it's not deflection to be absolutely amazed at BReal's intimate knowledge of the UK - from someone who chose to inform us in her first post that she was a Peter Andre fan and lived in the US. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's a lovely idea - kill two birds with one stone - but that won't happen. Both need someone newsworthy to stay in the public eye. I'm sure CAN have a list and are checking and re-checking to see who they can persuade to hook up with either of them in order to find a new angle. That PA and KK are currrently reduced to running a mutual admiration society shows that CAN are rapidly running out of options for both of them.

I think you'll find that they've always been friends since they met on IAC in January 2004.

Even when Jordan was fighting with Kerry during her marriage to Pete neither Kerry nor Pete ever had a bad word to say about each other - quite the contrary.

Still, let's not let that get in the way of another rail against Can - the font of all evil/evil empire! :eek: :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    If you want to know what Pete thought of the comments you could read it right here on DS.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a292233/price-andre-sickened-by-frankie-boyle-joke.html

And it's not deflection to be absolutely amazed at BReal's intimate knowledge of the UK - from someone who chose to inform us in her first post that she was a Peter Andre fan and lived in the US. :D

Yes, I know PA had commented on it (and quite rightly) but what Lisa and BReal were commenting on was the absence of any mention at all in his column, where normally he lets us know if he's sneezed! ;)
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I know PA had commented on it (and quite rightly) but what Lisa and BReal were commenting on was the absence of any mention at all in his column, where normally he lets us know if he's sneezed! ;)

If he had commented on it in his column, l'm sure certain posters would have accused him of exploiting the situation. He cant win with some people.
    However, l think the statement he and his management made at the time is sufficient, after all he is not Harvey's legal father. as also keeps being pointed out in certain quarters. Pity nobody questions Dwight Yorkes feelings on the matter.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you Peter Andre for the biggest and heartiest laugh I have had all year. The woman blames everyone BUT herself: Her Mother, our Mark, Briiiiiiiaaannnn, her baaaaahhhhhhhh polar meds (even though she doesn't take them) etc etc. She has lied SEVERAL times about her addictions and all she does is bleat about how hard she has had it.

CAN are a disgrace. I refuse to watch anything endorsed by them any more. They are backing this awful woman and foiling the public into thinking she has changed. She will never change. She is a lazy, lying, useless, selfish disgusting moron.

I read that in OK and nearly fell out of breath laughing! Do you think PA is talking about a different KK? Not the one that is being shoved down our throats by CAN?
  • Options
    LisaB599LisaB599 Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    If he had commented on it in his column, l'm sure certain posters would have accused him of exploiting the situation. He cant win with some people.
    However, l think the statement he and his management made at the time is sufficient, after all he is not Harvey's legal father. as also keeps being pointed out in certain quarters. Pity nobody questions Dwight Yorkes feelings on the matter.

Fair comment about Dwight Yorks response but at the end of the day we've had PA tell us for the last year on an almost daily basis how much he loves adores and worships this boy, now i did say in an earlier post some might say hes exploiting it and wont be able to win, but i feel if he has that much genuine love for Harvey he wont let that stop him, after all it dosent stop him telling us every little thing Princess does, how proud he is of KK (cross promoting) and the constant digs at his Ex (and yes she does deserve most of them)

Thing is, if hes going to set himself up as father of the year then he should act like it.
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LisaB599 wrote: »
    Fair comment about Dwight Yorks response but at the end of the day we've had PA tell us for the last year on an almost daily basis how much he loves adores and worships this boy, now i did say in an earlier post some might say hes exploiting it and wont be able to win, but i feel if he has that much genuine love for Harvey he wont let that stop him, after all it dosent stop him telling us every little thing Princess does, how proud he is of KK (cross promoting) and the constant digs at his Ex (and yes she does deserve most of them)

Thing is, if hes going to set himself up as father of the year then he should act like it.[/QUOTE]

He didnt 'set himself up as father of the year'.........he was voted for by the public in a poll by Bounty.com.

Did Jeff Brazier and Gary Barlow who were second and third also set themelves up as you put it.

So do you think that by mentioning the attack on Harvey in his column would 'prove' that he did genuinely love him ?
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I was waiting for Pete to say something about it and I knew that when he did, everyone here was going to accuse him of trying to get publicity off the back of it.
    Maybe that's why he's not commenting further?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    I was waiting for Pete to say something about it and I knew that when he did, everyone here was going to accuse him of trying to get publicity off the back of it.
    Maybe that's why he's not commenting further?

Hes not shown the usual restraint before. When Katie decided not to film her children again, he had to comment in his column that it was "strange". Even Lisa Snowden was recently given get well messages. He found the time to update us again on his health and is evidently still "bleeding":rolleyes:

Having bothered to issue a statement via CAN about Harvey, he didnt follow it up in his column. CAN obviously wanted the space to promote Katona:rolleyes: Harvey is still being mentioned at his concerts and he doesnt have a problem in using him then.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Hes not shown the usual restraint before. When Katie decided not to film her children again, he had to comment in his column that it was "strange". Even Lisa Snowden was recently given get well messages. He found the time to update us again on his health and is evidently still "bleeding":rolleyes:

Having bothered to issue a statement via CAN about Harvey, he didnt follow it up in his column. CAN obviously wanted the space to promote Katona:rolleyes: Harvey is still being mentioned at his concerts and he doesnt have a problem in using him then.

Yes announcing it in the media and twitter was strange rather than talking to him.. :) If he had followed up the condemning statement in his column, I'm sure someone would have started a thread on him going for the sympathy vote with Harvey maybe:rolleyes: IMO damned if he does or doesn't. Obviously Harvey isn't being taken out of the spotlight by either parent at this point??:confused::)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seems a shame when in defence of the person you consider your son, you have to worry about what other people might think of you in the press or public opinion. It should be spontaneous. Championing Harvey should be a priority over championing work colleagues.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    It seems a shame when in defence of the person you consider your son, you have to worry about what other people might think of you in the press or public opinion. It should be spontaneous. Championing Harvey should be a priority over championing work colleagues.

I agree!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »

And yet you would probably look to this forum and others and wonder why spontenaity is stiffled, He's critcised whether he does or doesn't. If he had there would have been the usual out pouring that he was tagging on the sympathy vote, he's made the same statement as Katie but naturally is now being condemned for not saying anything further....:)
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amber43 wrote: »
    And yet you would probably look to this forum and others and wonder why spontenaity is stiffled, He's critcised whether he does or doesn't. If he had there would have been the usual out pouring that he was tagging on the sympathy vote, he's made the same statement as Katie but naturally is now being condemned for not saying anything further....:)

On this note they can both say whatever they like, they should defend their child. (And yes PA claims Harvey as his before anyone says otherwise:rolleyes:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    On this note they can both say whatever they like, they should defend their child. (And yes PA claims Harvey as his before anyone says otherwise:rolleyes:)

And they both have issued statements condeming it:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member

But they both issued statements and maybe Katie sought legal advice. They can't do more. They expressed disgust and that is sufficient.
    I see no reason for Pete to write about it in his column - he anyway is quite restricted in how much he talks about Harvey. On occasions when asked on TV about him, he has said he can't say anything.
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

To hear this statement anyone would think Pete has been silent on the matter. He hasn't. He has already said he's disgusted with what was said. If he did anymore he would have the usual suspects saying he was trying to muscle in where he's not wanted & that Katie is married to Alex now & they should be the ones dealing with it.
    He made a statement. He doesn't have to repeat it for it to count.