Comments

• MaksonMakson Posts: 30,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marry The Night is awesome too
  • bananashakebananashake Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just wanna say thank you to the poster who started the thread as I have now discovered an amazing pop song. Not a major Gaga fan, have a few songs from each of her albums, but had never really heard or paid attention to HML and am so glad that I have discovered it. The beat is insane and the chorus is so infectious. :D
  • Diane_RobDiane_Rob Posts: 1,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just wanna say thank you to the poster who started the thread as I have now discovered an amazing pop song. Not a major Gaga fan, have a few songs from each of her albums, but had never really heard or paid attention to HML and am so glad that I have discovered it. The beat is insane and the chorus is so infectious. :D

I know the feeling of discovering a song or album that's been out for a while and you never even knew, it's great :D (check out 'electric chapel' from BTW album, the instrumental for that is amazing imo)
  • Rams_LordRams_Lord Posts: 268
    Forum Member

Thank you for this response. Tbh I'm a big monster, a huge Gaga fan and i discovered this song quite late to because i pay attention to the singles most of the time. When I heard Heavy Metal Lover, I fell in love straight away. Because this is a public forum, I wanted to see what everyones opinions on it was, preferably, people that don't really listen to her :).
    You might also like a guitar instrumental for her vocals i found which i also listen to too- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y30YWNPCk4

Check out So Happy I Could Die, Dance In The Dark, Monster and Electric Chapel:D You might have the same taste as me and like these songs.

Thanks for your reply also
  • Diane_RobDiane_Rob Posts: 1,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just to add, depending on how 'into' your music you are (or the detail of a song) it's well worth checking out the instrumentals and acapellas they're really good and work brilliant as stand-alone pieces. Particularly HML and electric chapel.
  • bananashakebananashake Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Diane_Rob wrote: »
    I know the feeling of discovering a song or album that's been out for a while and you never even knew, it's great :D (check out 'electric chapel' from BTW album, the instrumental for that is amazing imo)

It's a great feeling, isn't it! :D Funnily enough, Electric Chapel was already one of the tracks from BTW that I liked, but thanks for the heads up anyway.
    Rams_Lord wrote: »
    Thank you for this response. Tbh I'm a big monster, a huge Gaga fan and i discovered this song quite late to because i pay attention to the singles most of the time. When I heard Heavy Metal Lover, I fell in love straight away. Because this is a public forum, I wanted to see what everyones opinions on it was, preferably, people that don't really listen to her :).
    You might also like a guitar instrumental for her vocals i found which i also listen to too- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y30YWNPCk4

Check out So Happy I Could Die, Dance In The Dark, Monster and Electric Chapel:D You might have the same taste as me and like these songs.

Thanks for your reply also

Thank you for the suggestions, I'm already a fan of Dance In The Dark and Electric Chapel but haven't heart the others so will check them out and tell you what I think. Thanks for the instrumental too, I'll have a little listen to it later! :D
  • Rams_LordRams_Lord Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    It's a great feeling, isn't it! :D Funnily enough, Electric Chapel was already one of the tracks from BTW that I liked, but thanks for the heads up anyway.

Thank you for the suggestions, I'm already a fan of Dance In The Dark and Electric Chapel but haven't heart the others so will check them out and tell you what I think. Thanks for the instrumental too, I'll have a little listen to it later! :D

Thanks, ill love to hear what you think about them:D
  • MissMusiqueMissMusique Posts: 2,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HML is amazing, a great song! I love the lyrics in the verses... dirty pony i can't wait to hose you down, i want your whiskey mouth all over my blonde south - just made me giggle when I heard them, love her cheeky humour with her lyrics sometimes.

I would have loved a video for this song too!

And yes to people checking out her instrumentals and acoustic performances, HML was featured a lot in the Monstervisions leading up to the release of BTW.