Katie

Comments

• Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your insistence that Kieron didn't cheat genuinely baffles me:confused::confused:

Can I just ask you two things?
    1. Why do you find it so unbelievable that a man has cheated on his wife?
    2. (I know I've asked you before but I don't think you've replied, apologies if you have) Why is JP allowing KP to slate her in such an awful way if nothing happened, why is she not screaming from the rooftops that she's done bugger all wrong?

1. I don't find it unbelievable that a man has cheated on a woman, I believe that Kieran has not cheated on Katie exactly how Katie describes, there's a difference. A kiss and a grope is not an affair.
    2. So because someone doesn't make a public declaration that something isn't true, it automatically makes it true. Is that what you are saying?
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    re - Chrissie - she is a lot younger and a lot more attractive than Jane (without wishing to be harsh). Jane is very attractive but she is a lot older so it's almost certainly easier for KP to slate Jane as in her mind she is older and 'uglier'. She probably keeps Chrissie on the backburner as it's a lot more painful to admit that your partner has cheated with someone more aesthetically pleasing.

All IMHO anyway.
    You could be right pru,or maybe jane,in katie's mind might be older and uglier,but it seems kieran couldn't get enough of her,and had to work hard to please her..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    You could be right pru,or maybe jane,in katie's mind might be older and uglier,but it seems kieran couldn't get enough of her,and had to work hard to please her..

:D:D:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    re - Chrissie - she is a lot younger and a lot more attractive than Jane (without wishing to be harsh). Jane is very attractive but she is a lot older so it's almost certainly easier for KP to slate Jane as in her mind she is older and 'uglier'. She probably keeps Chrissie on the backburner as it's a lot more painful to admit that your partner has cheated with someone more aesthetically pleasing.

All IMHO anyway.

I though Jane looked very attractive in the Wedding photos. Katie is just picking out her not so appealing pictures. We all have them.
    I almost took Katie's tweets involving Chrissie as threats, the married co worker she had night away with, wasn't an unnamed celebrity mentioned too? So maybe things are going on behind the scenes that the public don't know of, hence the constant outbursts on Twitter. Katie's in the middle of a high profile cc, and not even that can shut her up. She still has the odd dig at her ex. She's a law unto herself. Not everyone chooses do deal with private matters so publicly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    :D:D:o
    I mean,what young stud wants to lie in bed night after night, watching telly and eating digestive biscuits with the electric blanket on...As katie herself has said in the past,there is a reason why men cheat.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I mean,what young stud wants to lie in bed night after night, watching telly and eating digestive biscuits with the electric blanket on...As katie herself has said in the past,there is a reason why men cheat.

And his wife's friends are so easy accessible. And the husband has a sex addiction. *rolls eyes*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And his wife's friends are so easy accessible. And the husband has a sex addiction. *rolls eyes*
    But all turned out well in the end,as he's now devoted to katie and he's cured of his addiction...YAY:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But all turned out well in the end,as he's now devoted to katie and he's cured of his addiction...YAY:D

I feel as though we have all witnessed a miracle. They are well suited, so good luck to them both. May he never darken any other of her friends passenger seat again.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    1. I don't find it unbelievable that a man has cheated on a woman, I believe that Kieran has not cheated on Katie exactly how Katie describes, there's a difference. A kiss and a grope is not an affair.
    2. So because someone doesn't make a public declaration that something isn't true, it automatically makes it true. Is that what you are saying?

1. But you seem so sure it was only a kiss & a grope, that's what confuses me. I certainly don't believe it was a 10 month affair but I do believe it was more than a k & g.

2. Nope, not what I'm saying at all but I know one thing, if I was a "celeb" & my best friend had accused me of having an affair with her husband & subsequently went on to call me every name under the sun on Twitter, I wouldn't be sitting back saying nothing, if I had done nothing wrong, I'd be putting out a statement denying everything, wouldn't you? Or would you sit back & allow you're name to be wrongfully mud?
    Anyway, you still haven't responded, why do you think, if JP didn't have an affair with Kieron, she's allowing KP to do this to her?
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

But the addiction only extends to shagging two women, who, coincidentally, happen to be KP's mates!:D You couldn't make it up...or could you?:D
  • Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As someone said in the DM comments, If Kieran had a sex addiction, why not just have sex with his wife?
    Forum Member

I do like a fairytale ending:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do like a fairytale ending:D
    All's well that ends well Hehehe
    Forum Member
    All's well that ends well Hehehe

It's so moving. :cry::cry:
    *Shares out the box of kleenex*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    But the addiction only extends to shagging two women, who, coincidentally, happen to be KP's mates!:D You couldn't make it up...or could you?:D

Katie Price could. ;-):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1. But you seem so sure it was only a kiss & a grope, that's what confuses me. I certainly don't believe it was a 10 month affair but I do believe it was more than a k & g.

2. Nope, not what I'm saying at all but I know one thing, if I was a "celeb" & my best friend had accused me of having an affair with her husband & subsequently went on to call me every name under the sun on Twitter, I wouldn't be sitting back saying nothing, if I had done nothing wrong, I'd be putting out a statement denying everything, wouldn't you? Or would you sit back & allow you're name to be wrongfully mud?
    Anyway, you still haven't responded, why do you think, if JP didn't have an affair with Kieron, she's allowing KP to do this to her?

So you believe that Katie has made much more of the story? Which is what I have been saying. Jane is not in the public eye, never has played any of her private life out for the publics amusement, so why should she start now. She may be dealing with this the right way, in private. I'm amused that you think that anyone has to make some grand public announcement. Why? Who for? I'm sure the only people that Jane needs to explain things to, is those close to her. How do you know Jane is allowing anything? Not you or anyone knows what is going on behind the scenes. :)
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, she was close to Jane AND Derrick - and by osmosis - presumably their kids were all friends as well.

KP then decides to pluck out of thin air, the story that Jane and Kieron were making the beast with 2 backs. Jane EITHER agrees to this - with a MASSIVE payoff OR knows nothing about it and is powerless to stop it.

Let's rewind and think about this:

Scenario A - Jane is given a massive payoff. Now, it would have to be a substantial amount of money, because no sentient being would accept such nonsense for less than say 10k - barest minimum? Certainly, £100 and a few free KP branded hair extensions wouldn't suffice. By all accounts, Jane and Derrick are pretty well off with successful businesses and affluent - would they risk their and their children's reputations for a few grand? I'll stick my neck on the line and say no.

Scenario B - KP makes the whole thing up for publicity. The first thing that Jane and Derrick know about it is when KP rings to tell them, prior to her and the paps turning up at their house. Jane and Derrick accept KP into their house and allow the paps to take pics of KP arriving and leaving and Derrick suddenly agrees to give an interview (IIRC he did at some point)? Jane and Derrick are completely powerless to stop KP spouting this stuff and stay completely silent whilst their reputations are put through the shredder?

I'll stick my neck on the line and say no - again.

I don't believe it was an affair that lasted months and months - but I do think there was a knee trembler or 2 and KP completely over-reacted and tarnished her reputation even more with her nonsense.

IMHO - it is 100% untenable that KP has made this whole thing up entirely.

This with bells on Pru :)
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think that's a massive part of it.
    KP has always portrayed herself as a sex object, so the fact that her husband not only cheated on her with her friend, but chose someone older, and in KP's mind someone much less attractive makes it seem even worse for her.
    Forum Member
    So you believe that Katie has made much more of the story? Which is what I have been saying. Jane is not in the public eye, never has played any of her private life out for the publics amusement, so why should she start now. She may be dealing with this the right way, in private. I'm amused that you think that anyone has to make some grand public announcement. Why? Who for? I'm sure the only people that Jane needs to explain things to, is those close to her. How do you know Jane is allowing anything? Not you or anyone knows what is going on behind the scenes. :)

I don't think I ever said otherwise:confused:

Well imo by not disputing KP's claims she actually is allowing her name to be mud.

Anyway I'm done, there's only so much interest I can show in Katie Price & her shenanigans.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As someone said in the DM comments, If Kieran had a sex addiction, why not just have sex with his wife?

I thought his diagnosis changed from a sex addiction to adrenalin addiction. It would have been better for him to have taken a ride on a roller coaster, than his wife's bezzies . :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think I ever said otherwise:confused:

Well imo by not disputing KP's claims she actually is allowing her name to be mud.

Anyway I'm done, there's only so much interest I can show in Katie Price & her shenanigans.

Allowing her name to be be mud to those that really don't count. :)
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Of course KP has made more of it.
    But that's not what you were saying.
    You said that no affair happened and that Jane was being paid by KP to go along with it, which was why there was no proof that anything happened and the reason for Jane's silence.
    :confused:
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D :blush:

You're the one demanding that KP provide proof of an affair. And that JP confirms to your satisfaction than an affair took place.

#couldn'tmakeitup :blush::blush::blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that's a massive part of it.
    KP has always portrayed herself as a sex object, so the fact that her husband not only cheated on her with her friend, but chose someone older, and in KP's mind someone much less attractive makes it seem even worse for her.
    That's the way i see it as well azura,she keeps going on about jane's age and her baggy,....well you know lol..and he did keep he kept going back for more..i don't think she could bare it for jane to be better in the sack than her,that would hurt her more than anything..Maybe the failed results on his lie detector test confirmed that jane was indeed better than katie and it's eating her alive..Or maybe my imagination is running away with me again lol...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    :D:D:D :blush:

You're the one demanding that KP provide proof of an affair. And that JP confirms to your satisfaction than an affair took place.

#couldn'tmakeitup :blush::blush::blush:

I've not demanded anything personally :confused: What I said was, if you are going to make public slanderous accusations about another person, surely you should provide some kind of proof. Or we could all go round accusing each other of anything we wanted. And for all those saying "If Katie is lying , why doesn't Jane sue for libel" , she would have to prove there was no affair. :)