Options

Americas biggest reality TV star Kim Kardashian pregnant with her second child.

HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
Forum Member
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/31/entertainment/kim-kardashian-pregnant-kanye-west-feat/index.html

Discovered this as it was trending on twitter.

Lovely news for Kim and hubby world famous musician Kanye West

Comments

• Options
    fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Congrats to them. They've been trying for ages. As much as I dislike him, I can't deny they make gorgeous babies.
  • Options
    HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    Congrats to them. They've been trying for ages. As much as I dislike him, I can't deny they make gorgeous babies.

Agreed -it's a nice bit of news regardless of whether we're fans of them or not. :)
  • Options
    gregrichardsgregrichards Posts: 4,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/31/entertainment/kim-kardashian-pregnant-kanye-west-feat/index.html

Discovered this as it was trending on twitter.

Lovely news for Kim and hubby world famous musician Kanye West

Great six months of meaningless $hite on the Daily Mail website about her pregnancy and her outfits to look forward to.

I don't think she is a great mother she dresses North up like a shop mannequin and the little girl never looks happy. I bet the nanny is bringing her up. Poor mite having those two narcissists for parents.
  • Options
    day dreamerday dreamer Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great six months of meaningless $hite on the Daily Mail website about her pregnancy and her outfits to look forward to.

Don't go on that site then.

I'm the opposite of a Kardashian fan but come on.
  • Options
    Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge Posts: 16,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't think she is a great mother she dresses North up like a shop mannequin and the little girl never looks happy. I bet the nanny is bringing her up. Poor mite having those two narcissists for parents.
    There's no evidence to suggest that Kim and Kanye do not look after North properly. You are clearly only saying they are shit parents because you don't like them.
  • Options
    fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member

ridiculous. I'm hardly her biggest fan but you can tell she loves that girl, and North was a very wanted baby. You can't call her a bad mother for what she dresses her child like!

With regards north never looking happy, Google image search north west smiling. She's happy most of the time. You'll be surprised. She's just confused and irritated by the 8468 flashes going off in her face most of the time.
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    ridiculous. I'm hardly her biggest fan but you can tell she loves that girl, and North was a very wanted baby. You can't call her a bad mother for what she dresses her child like!

With regards north never looking happy, Google image search north west smiling. She's happy most of the time. You'll be surprised.She's just confused and irritated by the 8468 flashes going off in her face most of the time.

As much as I can't stand Kim and Kanye, this will be the reason most likely for North's "unhappiness", if she is genuinely unhappy.

I find photographers chasing celebrity children for shots a little unsettling.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

With regards north never looking happy, Google image search north west smiling. She's happy most of the time. You'll be surprised. She's just confused and irritated by the 8468 flashes going off in her face most of the time.

Who's to blame for that, though?

I mean the photographers and paps are parasites, but Kimye crave publicity like oxygen and they've hardly tried to keep her private.
  • Options
    CFCJM1CFCJM1 Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just hope North (and new baby) aren't pimped out like every other member of this family - and she grows up with some privacy.
  • Options
    postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CFCJM1 wrote: »
    Just hope North (and new baby) aren't pimped out like every other member of this family - and she grows up with some privacy.

Yeah. Good luck with that.
  • Options
    Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CFCJM1 wrote: »

Yeah right. The mother will have them working on a TV show from birth.
  • Options
    CFCJM1CFCJM1 Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't Kanye come out with some statement about North not being "America's baby" - implying there would be some level of privacy. The evidence proves otherwise.
  • Options
    viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From what I've seen she comes across as a good mother. If you watch the shows she's very good with Kourtneys kids and any of her friends kids that have featured. North isn't shown all that much on the show but you can tell she is there in the background so does spend a lot of time with her mum. There were similar remarks about Victoria Beckham because she didn't dress her daughter in the ott girlie crap most people put their baby girls into and it's totally ridiculous.
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ba Na Na wrote: »
    Yeah right. The mother will have them working on a TV show from birth.

North has only been on Keeping Up With the Kardashians once, maybe twice.