Options

Android-Best music player app?

djleekeedjleekee Posts: 1,622
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I currently have the HTC Desire but am not happy with the pre-installed Music app.

It is very laggy, wont play some tracks and stutters and is just plain awful basically!

Can anyone recommend a player that actually plays mp3s faultlessly, will play a sub-folder in the correct order without any gaps, and is free!

Many thanks.

Comments

• Options
    KnightonKnighton Posts: 667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Try Meridian :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DOes look half decent but some of the reviews on http://www.androidpit.com/en/android/market/apps/app/org.iii.romulus.meridian/Meridian-Player-Pioneer

say that it doesnt play folders and continuous tracks seemlessly. Will try and let you know my thoughts later.

Thanks for suggesting.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just to clarify that i have now installed Meridian music player and love it!

This is so much better than the pre-installed 'music' app. Its great you can navigate to any particular folder and play the tracks in which ever order you want without having to add them to a playlist first. Sometimes it played them without a gap between whereas other times a small gap was inserted - so im not entirely sure what determines this yet!

But overall SO much better! Well recommended! Give it a try! You wont be disappointed!