Pobol Y Cwm (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    sderr123sderr123 Posts: 13,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    Hello nymbusange :)

I don't think we exactly know who knows that Macs was raped. Gaynor, Hwyel, Iolo, Sion, Britt, Sioned and Auntie Marion definately do. However the whole thing with Rhys was brought on by Hwyel telling him about Macs and Izzy - not that he was raped by Scott?

We have been talking a lot on this thread about the dictaphone that Macs gave to Moc to keep at the bank. A few months ago, Gwyneth was being blackmailed by Gethin (that storyline is a page on it's own!!) and needed money so Moc gave her the loan basically for free (I can't remember all the details) and then when Moc was away his actions were found out by the bank and we saw them taking loads of his stuff away....we have no idea what happened to the dictaphone!! We've been speculating that maybe this will link up Gethin and Macs (Gethin used to live at Macs when Scott did, but I can't remember the last time they spoke to each other!) when Gethin finally gets Moc to admit to the abuse in front of someone....which, knowing PYC, will be in a few years time!

Oh and by the way, Garry really believed Gethin's allegations about Moc and when he found out that "they weren't true", he admitted to him that he was abused when he was a child. Gwyneth and Sheryl also heard that.

Ah yes the Dictaphone!! When will we ever find out what happened to the files. They took them away, but they haven't come into play yet.

As Sez_babe says there is a lot of stuff relating to sexual abuse happening at the moment. I am pretty sure it relates to Moc, just how I am not sure. That's what I think at any rate.

Could we get an answer this summer?
    Iolo is getting exposed very quickly for a PYC storyline. In 2 weeks looks like.
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    o see this makes sense now lol hywel was also married to ffion as well. right got it.

so is macs genuinely interested in rachael or is this part of his melt down?

and whats going on with someone called cadno, debbie and effion and who's garry?

sorry about this Im just trying to straighten everything out a bit before I start watching lol

No need to apologise, I was the same a couple of years ago :)

Macs' behaviour has been strange since the rape, or at least since after people found out. I don't know how he was before (I only started watching around the time of that storyline). I think he does like Rachael, but maybe not as much as she likes him?

Kevin and Debbie are a couple and Kevin runs the cafe and Debbie is his girlfriend. They've being in a relationship for about 8 months.

Cadno and Effion are at the farm. Effion (who in real life is married to Gaynor!) has been sleeping with Sioned and Cadno found out. She's planning revenge.

Garry is Sheryl's boyfriend and is the father of Gwyneth's son. He runs the garage.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    sderr123 wrote: »
    Ah yes the Dictaphone!! When will we ever find out what happened to the files. They took them away, but they haven't come into play yet.

As Sez_babe says there is a lot of stuff relating to sexual abuse happening at the moment. I am pretty sure it relates to Moc, just how I am not sure. That's what I think at any rate.

Could we get an answer this summer?
    Iolo is getting exposed very quickly for a PYC storyline. In 2 weeks looks like.

Yeh I really don't know why it hasn't?

Yeh while the fire just gets forgotten.............!!!!
  • Options
    nymbusangelnymbusangel Posts: 2,088
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    not been watching clips on youtube as I find backwatching gets me confused lol Not seen any yet since last year when I tried to and terry from emmerdale and vinnie from corrie were in it lol but then my laptop died so I stopped watching it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Macs' behaviour has been strange since the rape, or at least since after people found out. I don't know how he was before (I only started watching around the time of that storyline). I think he does like Rachael, but maybe not as much as she likes him?

Yeah I think this Rachael likes Macs more than he likes her. This is not Macs Izzy which I understand was a stalking situation. I don't know he maybe wants to forget what is really going on in his life. Will she stay once she knows about his past?

Also Eifion tricked Sioned into having an affair by essentially stalking her. He was obessed with her and likely still is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    there's been a fire??? o dear, this place is doomed lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    blimey how much stalking goes on in this show???
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeh I really don't know why it hasn't?

Yeh while the fire just gets forgotten.............!!!!

The fire is bad bad storyline, I don't care if it is forgotten if everyone forgives Gwyneth. Garry forgiving her for murdering his brother unbelievable!! Bring Yvonne back please!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    blimey how much stalking goes on in this show???

Far too much stalking!! Cwm Deri is international crime hotspot. LOL:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The fire is bad bad storyline, I don't care if it is forgotten if everyone forgives Gwyneth. Garry forgiving her for murdering his brother unbelievable!! Bring Yvonne back please!

what fires this and when? i know garry and gwyneth had a child together.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    not been watching clips on youtube as I find backwatching gets me confused lol Not seen any yet since last year when I tried to and terry from emmerdale and vinnie from corrie were in it lol but then my laptop died so I stopped watching it.

I think there's only certain storylines on there. I'd recommend watching Macs' rape storyline as Rhys was excellent. The clips on there are focused to specific storylines so you won't get lost :)
    Yeah I think this Rachael likes Macs more than he likes her. This is not Macs Izzy which I understand was a stalking situation. I don't know he maybe wants to forget what is really going on in his life. Will she stay once she knows about his past?

Also Eifion tricked Sioned into having an affair by essentially stalking her. He was obessed with her and likely still is.

Yeh I hate Eifion now - Sioned was terrified at the beginning with the phone calls but at least now she knows the truth.
    there's been a fire??? o dear, this place is doomed lol

Yeh it was a whodunnit for a while but Garry's flat (above the chip shop where he and Sheryl now live) was set alight. Danni lived there at the time as well as Garry and his brother Brandon (who was Danni's boyfriend). It turned out that Gywneth set fire to the flat thinking to hurt Garry and Brandon ended up dying. Gethin was helping Will (Sheryl's son) with his camera at the time and recorded Gywneth doing it and blackmailed her. This is why she needed the bank loan. However, when he told her about the abuse, they became friends....but she now thinks he lied :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Yeh I can see it just being forgotten about now!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think there's only certain storylines on there. I'd recommend watching Macs' rape storyline as Rhys was excellent. The clips on there are focused to specific storylines so you won't get lost :)

The YouTube channel is anthonydlangford. I will second what Sez_babe says about Macs rape storyline. I will also recommend watching where Moc confesses to Gethin and Iolo hits him in the car. That clip will make it easier to understand what is currently happening.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ok this is getting confusing garrys sister britt has a baby by ffions ex husband and was in a relationship with gwyneth who now has a baby with garry.
    Britt is jinx's stepmother whos marrying his cousin ffion, who was step mother to btitts baby. Jinx was going to have a baby with gwyneth as well.
    and garrys girlfriends mother was married to garrys brother- talk about keeping it in the family with this lot!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The YouTube channel is anthonydlangford. I will second what Sez_babe says about Macs rape storyline. I will also recommend watching where Moc confesses to Gethin and Iolo hits him in the car. That clip will make it easier to understand what is currently happening.

Yeh definately.

Scott rapes Macs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0or_UUpEi_8

The aftermath:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC2fNCfgaR4

Sion finds out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzx2vD8fsVg

Scott returns:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h54fvhRjorc
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ok this is getting confusing garrys sister britt has a baby by ffions ex husband and was in a relationship with gwyneth who now has a baby with garry.
    Britt is jinx's stepmother whos marrying his cousin ffion, who was step mother to btitts baby. Jinx was going to have a baby with gwyneth as well.
    and garrys girlfriends mother was married to garrys brother- talk about keeping it in the family with this lot!!!

I think honestly Britt was Ffion's surrogate. But yeah small cast. Britt isn't Jinx's stepmother. She is Mac's stepmother.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think honestly Britt was Ffion's surrogate. But yeah small cast. Britt isn't Jinx's stepmother. She is Mac's stepmother.

i thought max and jinx were brothers and sion's sons??? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    i thought max and jinx were brothers and sion's sons??? :confused:

No Macs and Iolo are :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No Macs and Iolo are :)

ok thats weird it says on the bbc page here- http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p001pp0l/characters/sion-white

that he's jinx's dad?? :confused: did he just think he was his dad

edit- oh theres 2 huw's how confusing
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that rape scene has terribly sinsitser radio music :/

does iolo, sioned and izzy know about the rape then if gaynor and sion know? and how did gaynor know???
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ok thats weird it says on the bbc page here- http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p001pp0l/characters/sion-white

that he's jinx's dad?? :confused: did he just think he was his dad

edit- oh theres 2 huw's how confusing

Yeah you have that one wrong Sion is not Jinx's father. Sion is the father of Macs Iolo and Huw
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    that rape scene has terribly sinsitser radio music :/

does iolo, sioned and izzy know about the rape then if gaynor and sion know? and how did gaynor know???

Yes, they all know. Gaynor knows Macs told her to keep his job. He couldn't be in a car with another man to pick up students from a school trip and Gaynor want to discipline him for that
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tonight's scenes with Gethin made me want to cry. How can Moc allow his disabled son to be treated that way?:mad:

Gethin won't turn Iolo in to the police. Iolo is the only one who shows any kindness to him. If Iolo were in prison he would lose that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, they all know. Gaynor knows Macs told her to keep his job. He could be in a car with another man to pick up students from a school trip and Gaynor want to discipline him for that

i dodnt understand that what do you mean he was with another man to pick up students?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i dodnt understand that what do you mean he was with another man to pick up students?

Gaynor wanted Macs to go with Mark the school caretaker to go to pick up students from a school trip. They were stranded with a minibus because Ffion got drunk and couldn't drive them back. Macs did not want to go drive in a car with another man as he had just been raped. He could stand to be touched at the time.
This discussion has been closed.