Strictly Tour 2013

jojolou1973jojolou1973 Posts: 28
Forum Member
First of all.... Who is going? Secondly I believe that James and Ola have been axed from the tour... If this is the case and Denise wins I'm sure people will want to see the winners like every year!

Comments

• CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354
    Forum Member
    I'm going to one of the O2 matinees......and can't wait!

The Jordans were axed by Craig (as producer) last year - Katya danced with Robbie instead of Ola, and James' partner Alex didnt do the tour.

I don't think any official decision has been made this year, if Denise agrees to do it, it would be harder for Craig to refuse to have James, especially if she makes the final as she should.

If Louis greed to do the tour, maybe Ola could partner him, as Flavia and Vincent are involved in their own Midnight Tango tour at Tour time.
  • jojolou1973jojolou1973 Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    Wonder who Dani will dance with then?
  • Steve9214Steve9214 Posts: 8,402
    Forum Member
    Could Craig create history, and have Dani dance with Ola ???
  • Liza with a ZeeLiza with a Zee Posts: 1,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tickets are £24 more expensive this year. Cheaper in glasgow is 79. Previous years 55. It's a. It of a joke as it is never a large production.
  • cwickhamcwickham Posts: 10,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Louis was also announced for the tour, so both Vincent and Flavia's celebs will need new partners. Probably proof that considerations for the tour don't really come into choosing the partnerships...
  • Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fern is touring.
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fern is touring.
    Why?? This could all be too much for Artem to bear.
  • StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    So thus far we have:

Lisa (most likely with Robin)
    Dani (most likely with a new partner)
    Michael (most likely with Natalie)
    Louis (most likely with a new partner)
    Fern (most likely with Artem)

I'd say that there's one or two still to go on that list - most likely Denise and a 'newbie'.
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    First of all.... Who is going? Secondly I believe that James and Ola have been axed from the tour... If this is the case and Denise wins I'm sure people will want to see the winners like every year!

that was the case last year

Pros for this years tour have yet to be announced.......
  • henrywilliams58henrywilliams58 Posts: 4,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steve9214 wrote: »
    Could Craig create history, and have Dani dance with Ola ???

Not history at all. I've seen loads of women dancing with each other - even Ballroom style.

But why not Denise with Louis? That would be Strictly history.
  • Mrs FMrs F Posts: 8,232
    Forum Member
    I'm going:D

yay!

I was expecting Michael to be doing his AS, but I now think his AT is his best dance.

Harry did 2 ballrooms, so I'm hopeful:D
    Forum Member
    So thus far we have:

I'd say that there's one or two still to go on that list - most likely Denise and a 'newbie'.

good thinking Stig;)

also we sometimes get a celeb from a previous series as well
  • holly berryholly berry Posts: 14,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like there are fewer shows this year - maybe more are yet to be added?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrs F wrote: »
    I'm going:D

yay!

I was expecting Michael to be doing his AS, but I now think his AT is his best dance.

Harry did 2 ballrooms, so I'm hopeful:D

is AT classed as ballroom then?

I always thought it was latin :o:o
  • breppobreppo Posts: 2,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tickets are £24 more expensive this year. Cheaper in glasgow is 79. Previous years 55. It's a. It of a joke as it is never a large production.

What? £ 79,00, is that for real?
    I wouldn't even pay that much to see my favourite band on their farewell tour!!
    Most I've ever paid was € 59,00 to see Canadian trio Rush in Rotterdam. With them you get a 3 hour extravaganza that's out of this world.
    I know ticket prices are high in the UK, but this is ridiculous!
  • Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So thus far we have:

Not 'most likely' with a new partner, but definitely with a new partner - Vincent and Flavia aren't doing the tour.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So thus far we have:

Dani & Pasha possibly
    Louis & Aliona possibly

(just going that way incase J&O arent asked to tour)
  • Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    olivej wrote: »
    Dani & Pasha possibly
    Louis & Aliona possibly

(just going that way incase J&O arent asked to tour)

Also potentially Louis & Kristina or even Louis & Katya if she does the tour.
  • Steve9214Steve9214 Posts: 8,402
    Forum Member
    So thus far we have:

If you take the sensible list above, and who does & doesn't tour and apply that to the Strictly pairings of Pro's - if you get my drift.

If Robin is with Lisa then Kristina will tour.
    Natalie dances with Ian Waite on tour as they both choreograph, so theoretically Ian could partner a celeb.

So the rest of the celebs announced will have a bearing on the tour couplings - I know this is blindingly obvious.

Of those still in and not announced - as they like to have the top 2 on the tour.
    Denise - if she wins has to be James or there will be a lot of disgruntled punters.
    Nicky - could tour - technically "free" so what about Karen?
    Kimberley - Girls Aloud are touring so this will clash, so what about Pasha?

Of those eliminated -
    Sid - maybe
    Richard Arnold - probably unlikely
    Victoria - very unlikely
    Colin - very unlikely - unless he has a gap in his schedule.
    Jerry - who knows - right height for Ian Waite maybe ?
    Jonny Ball - unlikely but if Zoe was host he might.

There has been a comedy act in the last 2 tours, Widdy and then Nancy - so as Lisa has turned into a reasonably popular dancer maybe The Grant or Jerry Hall as the comedy turn.

In the next couple of weeks it will be seen who are the "top 2" most likely to win, and apart from Kimberley I would expect the top 2 celebs to tour.
  • TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It depends who is on the show list to perform.
  • Force TenForce Ten Posts: 7,988
    Forum Member
    If you take the sensible list above, and who does & doesn't tour and apply that to the Strictly pairings of Pro's - if you get my drift.

Natalie dances with Ian Waite on tour as they both choreograph, so theoretically Ian could partner a celeb.

So the rest of the celebs announced will have a bearing on the tour couplings - I know this is blindingly obvious.

Of those still in and not announced - as they like to have the top 2 on the tour.
    Denise - if she wins has to be James or there will be a lot of disgruntled punters.

Of those eliminated -
    Sid - maybe
    Victoria - very unlikely

There has been a comedy act in the last 2 tours, Widdy and then Nancy - so as Lisa has turned into a reasonably popular dancer maybe The Grant or Jerry Hall as the comedy turn.

In the next couple of weeks it will be seen who are the "top 2" most likely to win, and apart from Kimberley I would expect the top 2 celebs to tour.

But Denise has already danced with Ian in training that week that James injured his foot so she could conceivably dance with Ian on tour. But isn't she doing a one-woman show again next year? Not sure of the timing but I've read she's already rehearsing for that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    I'd love to see Louis dancing with Natalie, I think they'd be fantastic together! She's my favourite female pro dancer and as much as I love Michael, I'd like to see her with a really athletic partner again.
  • siriusrosesiriusrose Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Of those eliminated -
    Sid - maybe
    Victoria - very unlikely

Someone asked her on twitter a little while back and she said she hadn't heard anything but would love to do the tour.

Why did Craig axe James & Ola from the tour?
    Forum Member
    olivej wrote: »
    is AT classed as ballroom then?

I always thought it was latin :o:o

for strictly purposes AT is always classed as ballroom, and charleston as latin

Neither are part of the 10 dances that make up latin and ballroom
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So thus far we have:

Denise I think is going into a show after Strictly. Tour does not sound too exciting. Not the same if celebs do not dance with their original pro. It does not work.