confident, articulate, clever, beautiful

threadstarterthreadstarter Posts: 1,391
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hazel was the most talented housemate. I can see her going far in show business. she stays very cool under pressure.

Comments

• Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Confident....yes I will give her that.

Articulate.......only if ra ra ra & la la la can be described as such.:eek:

Clever.......she is out of the house so I guess not so clever. her plan backfired.

Beautiful...........bought and paid for, nothing natural about her.
  • Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    Not so sure about the most talented, but she did her self proud, on her eviction, and following interviews. Well done Hazel.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    Clever.
    She was never going to win and so she got out at the last opportunity when she will get her full week of exposure whereas all the others who are now on their way to the final will get their 5 minutes before the next eviction.

She is confident and has interviewed and held herself better than any other evictee.

Case in point, after one week Callum still can't articulate himself more than a few words and then his hands come into play like a bookies runner. Hazel was straight into media trained character.
  • Janice 65Janice 65 Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    Confident....yes I will give her that.

Articulate.......only if ra ra ra & la la la can be described as such.:eek:

Clever.......she is out of the house so I guess not so clever. her plan backfired.

Beautiful...........bought and paid for, nothing natural about her.

Oh dear.....Hazel won`t be worried about anyone slaging her off....she`s going to make a mint...and why not.:D
  • FirewalkerFirewalker Posts: 2,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She talks too fast and most of it is self justification....endless sentences rattled off full of nothing really...and she finishes other peoples sentences for them...not a great trait.Its like she doesnt want anyone else bursting her reality bubble.
    Beautiful yes...so she will carry on modelling probably.
    Hopefully nothing more than that, apart from rentabi*ch on a BBBOTS panel from time to time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    Janice 65 wrote: »
    Oh dear.....Hazel won`t be worried about anyone slaging her off....she`s going to make a mint...and why not.:D

Yep, luckily her tits dont come with her personality and a lads mag doesnt have audio.
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    Confident - Wish I had even half of her confidence and resilience

Articulate - One of the most articulate HM's in there

Clever - She now has a whole week on BBOTS to promote herself and give her opinion of the HM's

Beautiful - Absolutely
  • Summer KissesSummer Kisses Posts: 3,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Firewalker wrote: »
    She talks too fast and most of it is self justification....endless sentences rattled off full of nothing really...and she finishes other peoples sentences for them...not a great trait.Its like she doesnt want anyone else bursting her reality bubble.
    Hopefully nothing more than that, apart from rentabi*ch on a BBBOTS panel from time to time.

Agree with this ^^^

Hazel will probably get a few pictures in a lads mag & that will be that........thankfully.
  • SertiusSertius Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    Hazel was the most talented housemate. I can see her going far in show business. she stays very cool under pressure.

Nice touch of sarcasm. It had me chuckling for a while.
  • evenangelsevenangels Posts: 1,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucy Lou wrote: »

Clever - She now has a whole week on BBOTS to promote herself and give her opinion of the HM's

Beautiful - Absolutely

This ^^^^^ a million times
  • Skinny TreeSkinny Tree Posts: 1,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the thread title was describing Dexter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was right in 'work mode' as soon as the silence came to tell them who was safe. She was very matter of fact in the exit interview, but again, no emotion apart from a smile slapped on her face.

I just couldn't connect with her at all. She intimidates people with her bring it on attitude, everyone of them in the house have thoughts about Hazel, but not one would say it to her face other than Gina. Why was that?
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Articulate? "What's that smell, you're ugly, ra ra ra, shut the **** up" etc. If you mean in comparison to a newborn maybe, and even that's debatable.

These Hazel "fans" are just trolling now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    Articulate? "What's that smell, you're ugly, ra ra ra, shut the **** up" etc. If you mean in comparison to a newborn maybe, and even that's debatable.

And what was she supposed to say in response to be called a **** etc..etc..?
    The words and actions she employed were clever as she had to treadcarefully as the PC brigade would have picked up on any slight reference to race, trannyism, mangeyhairism anything that that anti PC brigade can make their living and justification from. She was at a disadvantage in what she could fire back, her playground nah nah nah worked perfectly.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Lucy Lou wrote: »

Beautiful - Absolutely[/QUOTE

I agree with this all.
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member

Yes Hazel should have just let Gina have her say and bowed down to her.

As for trolling? that is quite an insult to FM's who just happen to have a different point of view from you.
  • Summer KissesSummer Kisses Posts: 3,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And what was she supposed to say in response to be called a **** etc..etc..?
    The words and actions she employed were clever as she had to treadcarefully as the PC brigade would have picked up on any slight reference to race, trannyism, mangeyhairism anything that that anti PC brigade can make their living and justification from. She was at a disadvantage in what she could fire back, her playground nah nah nah worked perfectly.

If you're 3
  • queenbeaqueenbea Posts: 470
    Forum Member
    Hazel is a CLASSIC Machiavellian character. Don't believe what she is trying to project.
  • callym1980callym1980 Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beautiful and confident, yes. But to say she is articulate and clever? I have seen nothing of this. Shrewd possibly but clever? I don't think so.
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janice 65 wrote: »

She will make a decent amount of money from the nude/topless shoots etc, good luck to her I say, she has gone now so I dont begrudge her making the best of her limited talents.:)
  • Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Funny how we all knew instantly who this thread was about before opening. We wouldnt be talkng about Ginaskank now would we? Good luck to Hazel. She was putting on a brave face to the crowds yesterday and you could see she was affected by it.
  • kalikali Posts: 10,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Firewalker wrote: »

Why would you wish no luck on a complete stranger ?

Be careful what you wish for others, Karma is a bitch too :p
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Confident and beautiful? Undoubtedly.

Articulate? Rude more like.
    Clever? Arrogant more like.

She had good and bad points. I'm not blinded to either side.
  • callym1980callym1980 Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Funny how we all knew instantly who this thread was about before opening. We wouldnt be talkng about Ginaskank now would we? Good luck to Hazel. She was putting on a brave face to the crowds yesterday and you could see she was affected by it.

The OP specifies Hazel, I didn't assume it was about her.

BIB - This is akin to Hazel's 'You're ugly' insult. And people call her articulate? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    queenbea wrote: »
    Hazel is a CLASSIC Machiavellian character. Don't believe what she is trying to project.

I do not think she detached herself from the other hm's and their behaviour. I think she remained calm and in control and took it for what it was - a game show. The other housemates were exactly that housemates - they are not her family or her real friends, she wasnt machiavellian she was a hm in the bb house and was realistic about it - this was not real life why treat it as such.