Feeling Bad for Deana ...

***KEL******KEL*** Posts: 520
Forum Member
✭✭
Why do people always have an issue with Deana in that house .... And Deana just sits and puts up with It! All of them have a go at some point and now Sara who thinks she is soooo popular is jumping On the bandwagon. Well keep on going Then Sara because your Just ruining any chances You had, Shows how fake she always was. I knew that bursting into tears when Deana was saved was ridiculous ......

Comments

• haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sara is insipid (as Terry Christian pointed out) and lacks integrity. She blows in the wind siding with whoever seems to be in the strongest position. She doesn't have Deana's strength of character. I doubt whether they will maintain a friendship on the outside.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A few have a problem with Deana, and none of them can tell her why.

They do not have no valid reason whatsoever.
    They say she is Lazy. I think this applies to Sara, Ashleigh.
    They state she moans, I think this applies to the majority of them.
    They say she b1tches and backstabs. This applies to the Majority

I do feel for her.
  • ***KEL******KEL*** Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    plwg70 wrote: »
    A few have a problem with Deana, and none of them can tell her why.

They do not have no valid reason whatsoever.
    They say she is Lazy. I think this applies to Sara, Ashleigh.
    They state she moans, I think this applies to the majority of them.
    They say she b1tches and backstabs. This applies to the Majority

I do feel for her.

Exactly ... when you see Deana sat there i just feel for her. She hasnt done anything wrong
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As much as I like Deana, we only see her highlights. If she is as zombie like and slow all the time as the HMs say then she probably would grate if you had to deal with it 24/7.

There's no smoke without fire.
  • missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    Good job Deana is a strong independent character, and doesnt need those losers.

Deana deserves to win, just for all the sh*t she has had to put up with in there from those morons.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    missfrizzy wrote: »
    Good job Deana is a strong independent character, and doesnt need those losers.

Deana deserves to win, just for all the sh*t she has had to put up with in there from those morons.

Yeah and i reckon we can all make that happen
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As much as I like Deana, we only see her highlights. If she is as zombie like and slow all the time as the HMs say then she probably would grate if you had to deal with it 24/7.

There's no smoke without fire.

But what does the likes of Ashleigh, Sara do?

Asheligh can't even hold a conversation, it's all Mmmm, Yeah Blah blah blah....

The list is endless for the other HM's
    No smoke without fire as you say
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked how Deana spent so much time just sitting and listening to Sara go on and on and on. Not one second of Sara talking made the slightest bit of sense too. Not even 5 minutes after the eviction, and Sara was all, "I have trust issues with you Deana". Sara spends the rest of the night not giving a single reason why.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,609
    Forum Member
    ***KEL*** wrote: »
    Why do people always have an issue with Deana in that house .... And Deana just sits and puts up with It! All of them have a go at some point and now Sara who thinks she is soooo popular is jumping On the bandwagon. Well keep on going Then Sara because your Just ruining any chances You had, Shows how fake she always was. I knew that bursting into tears when Deana was saved was ridiculous ......

Every year they need someone to treat like a second grade citizen. Remember Shabhaz, Mo, Aisleyne, Science, Rachel etc. Every year someone needs to be the whipping boy.:mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No smoke without fire as you speak.

yh they are boring etc and i dont think Deana is i just honestly think that its become like the done thing in there to hate on Deana ... It seems like its just easy for them to Bitch, Blame and attack her! Well she is gonna come out and see how many people like her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    grayflower wrote: »
    Every year they need someone to treat like a second grade citizen. Remember Shabhaz, Mo, Aisleyne, Science, Rachel etc. Every year someone needs to be the whipping boy.:mad:

yh i remember all that ... I dont believe Deana does anything to offend any of them i just think its the popular thing in the house to moan at her
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No smoke without fire as you say

I know, there are far more grating characters. I'd love the LF to gauge Deana's full character though, just to see why the other HMs get so easily annoyed with her (including her friends)
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    ***KEL*** wrote: »
    Exactly ... when you see Deana sat there i just feel for her. She hasnt done anything wrong

I think quite a few of them are jealous of her, she is classy and some of them are not so classy, she is calm and collected, whereas they shout and argue aggressively. She stands tall and doesn't let anything get her down. I am so impressed with her I have to say, it's a long time since I have been so impressed with a woman in the BB house.

I do hope she wins, she deserves it because she has acted without any malice at all. I will certainly do my best to help her win.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,801
    Forum Member
    I still have no clue as to what Deana has ever done in that house that is so awful to be dislked as much as she is. My only guess is this..

She has never been part of the insiders, but has never complained about it - in fact she remains confident and outspoken. I think this surprises and unnerves them - they expect her to be grumpy about it (like Luke A or Adam), or desperate and submissive (like Becky). The fact that she just continues being Deana, and isn't afraid to tell them what she thinks (but never in a nasty way) just makes them all the more mad.
  • AliceyAlicey Posts: 5,294
    Forum Member
    I really have no idea how she has kept her calm. I would have exploded on them by now.
  • sangrealsangreal Posts: 20,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked how Deana spent so much time just sitting and listening to Sara go on and on and on. Not one second of Sara talking made the slightest bit of sense too. Not even 5 minutes after the eviction, and Sara was all, "I have trust issues with you Deana". Sara spends the rest of the night not giving a single reason why.

Maybe they'll show it on tonight's HL show, but apparently, earlier in the day, Sara & Becky were having a bit of a bitch/moan about Caroline, and Caroline was listening in at the door.

Sara then noticed later that Caroline was blanking her/giving her dirty looks, so she then assumes that someone has told Caroline that she (Sara) doesn't like her.

After the eviction, Sara goes to Ashleigh (as seen on LF) and Ashleigh poop stirs and tells Sara that Deana did say something to Caroline.

Basically, the shit-stirrers (Caroline, Ashleigh, Conor...etc) are spreading malicious gossip about Deana, Adam & Luke A (maybe even about Sara), which is making people like Sara paranoid and not knowing who to trust.

That's how classic bullies work, especially in BB.
    Ostracise people, especially the ones who are a bit different and/or the ones who they see as a threat, spread malicious gossip about them, bitch about them, try to influence people to nominate them....

It's a dangerous game, it never pays off in the long run, and the perpetrators invariably end up getting evicted themselves... to a chorus of boos.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    That was so cringeworthy the verbal on Deana from Sara. Just lowered Sara's integrity as far as im concerned.