Options

Returning Jeans

LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 365
Forum Member
I bought some jeans from River Island last week, was in a rush and didnt get chance to try them however when i got them home they didnt fit. Unfortunately I cant find the receipt anywhere. The jeans still have the tags on and I paid with a gift card (which i still have) and with my card (which ive got a statement for).

Do you think they'd allow me to return them? I'd be happy with a credit note if i cant get a full refund as otherwise im never going to be able to wear them.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think if you took a card statement, and you were looking for an exchange rather than a refund then they should be okay, but I never buy anything from there so can't say for definate!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    take a card statement just in case they do consider it but expect to be offered an exchange or credit note, I wouldn't expect a refund on your card.
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, just take everything you've got with you. They'd be pretty churlish not to at best, put it back on your gift card at worst, issue you with a credit note. I personally wouldn't take no for an answer...