Circle Pad Pro for "10p" with Resi: Revelations - exclusive to Zavvi

13»

Comments

• Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Better than Resi 5 without doubt, I enjoyed 5 just enjoying this more.

Struggled like hell with a certain comms officer! lol
  • darkthunder35darkthunder35 Posts: 5,016
    Forum Member
    Got this the other day (and Shinobi).

It's a brilliant title and normally I'm not a RE fan, a big thumbs up from me.

Is it just me or do others find it easier in 2D mode? The graphics are the best I've seen from the 3DS, it must be pushing this system hard!

I love my 3DS:D
  • 2dshmuplover2dshmuplover Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    It is a great game, Raid mode will also last you long after the main campaign. I don't find it any easier in 2D but I sometimes switch between both modes as they offer a different look, deep 3D or high resolution with nice AA.

Agree that it's pushing 3DS hard, easily the best looking game so far, I think Kid Icarus will give it a run or it's money despite the different style. :cool:
  • darkthunder35darkthunder35 Posts: 5,016
    Forum Member
    I find it easier in 2D because I find (might be the fact I was laying on the sofa) the 3D sometimes loses focus, making it a blurry mess.

Who knew my favourite game of the year so far would be on the 3DS? I'm a Sony fan lol.

It really is good though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    This fame is fantastic :) I love it and I'm fully hooked on Raid mode
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I completely missed out on this. is there anywhere else to get a bargain for the circle pad pro?
    anyone know if any upcoming games that utilize it will be doing a similar deal? that deal with revelations sounds almost too good to be true!
  • 2dshmuplover2dshmuplover Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    I don't think so but maybe with Monster Hunter when that releases. It was a good deal but very few games make use of it and you don't even need it for this one so I didn't bother personally. Game are selling it for £20 :D
    This fame is fantastic :) I love it and I'm fully hooked on Raid mode

Raid mode will never get boring. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ ah fair enough. I have seen a lot of great accessories for the 3ds in terms of charging docks and grip combination add-ons, just thinking the next logical step would be a circle pad charger grip. that would be great ,as long as it worked well that is. :)

back to revelations, I have to say its currently my favourite 3ds title. brill game.:cool: