Options

49% of consumers have never changed network

2»

Comments

• Options
    psionicpsionic Posts: 20,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been with O2 since the Cellnet days. I've also used the same high street bank since my teens.
  • Options
    Richard_TRichard_T Posts: 5,166
    Forum Member
    I started on 02, and moved to Three, and I also use vodafone pay as you go as a backup, and when traveling abroad.
  • Options
    Steven L HunterSteven L Hunter Posts: 10,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've moved so many times but always ended up back with either T-Mobile or Vodafone. Now that T-Mobile has gone downhill im on Vodafone. No plans to move. From what I remember my first mobile phone was BT Cellnet then Virgin Mobile then back to BT Cellnet then between them and One2One and Orange for very short periods.

Then I got a contract on 3 (my first) it wasn't the best so moved to T-Mobile and was with them long term until I changed back and to between all the networks.
  • Options
    stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    I have had several. Vodafone twice, orange once, t-mobile once and now 3 for quite a while.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ive been on all the big networks. Currently on orange
  • Options
    PuckyPucky Posts: 4,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I started on BTCellnet, went to Vodafone, T-Mobile, O2 and now 3. Ported my number a few times if I could get a better deal on the phone I wanted on another network.
    Been with 3 now since July 12, can't see me leaving tbh as the unlimited internet is worth £££ to me!
  • Options
    Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I started on T-Mobile, stayed with them for 8 years. I was with three for a year when they first launched. I took out an o2 contract 6 years ago and was with both T-Mobile and O2 for 3 years. 3 years ago I left T-Mobile and have been perfectly happy with O2 ever since.