Options

Recording BBC Red button

SteveMcKSteveMcK Posts: 5,457
Forum Member
Maybe people already know this, but it was a surprise to me, I don't remember seeing it discussed.

I used the new Sky "search" feature, the one that requires an internet connection, and entered "proms", hoping to find "Proms in the Park". To my surprise it did indeed return an entry for that, but with the channel field showing as "BBC RB 1". It let me press the R key, and the entry was marked for recording. Very convenient!

Comments

• Options
    DWA9ISDWA9IS Posts: 10,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its now on channel 980 on the EPG as it has been since 2 1/2 weeks after the Commonwealth Games finished.
    I think it was in the news thread for the time but it might not have been posted elsewhere in this section.
  • Options
    SteveMcKSteveMcK Posts: 5,457
    Forum Member
    lotrjw wrote: »
    Its now on channel 980 on the EPG as it has been since 2 1/2 weeks after the Commonwealth Games finished.
    I think it was in the news thread for the time but it might not have been posted elsewhere in this section.

I hadn't noticed that, thanks!
  • Options
    bubblegunbubblegun Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lotrjw wrote: »
    SteveMcK wrote: »
    I hadn't noticed that, thanks!

Ditto, thanks, very useful.