Options

Pippa Middleton

D_PeugeotD_Peugeot Posts: 781
Forum Member
✭✭
What is it she does exactly that warrants such attention and exposure?

BBC's website has her picture on the main page regarding a piece about the Invictus Games? :confused:

Comments

• Options
    cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    D_Peugeot wrote: »

BBC's website has her picture on the main page regarding a piece about the Invictus Games? :confused:

The same thing as Harry's exes who get stalked by the press....A slight link to the royal family
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does his ex court attention like Pippa seems to.

Her dead cow eyes ****ing freak me out. :(
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well she isn't in showbiz for a start
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D_Peugeot wrote: »

You do realize that by creating a thread about her you are also giving her exposure right?
  • Options
    Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cris182 wrote: »
    The same thing as Harry's exes who get stalked by the press....A slight link to the royal family

A sister-in-law to a future king, auntie to another and the sister of a future queen is hardly a slight link, to be fair. :p
  • Options
    Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 9,031
    Forum Member
    A sister-in-law to a future king, auntie to another and the sister of a future queen is hardly a slight link, to be fair. :p

Kate won't be Queen though will she?

I mean, Phil isn't King Phil. He's still Prince.

Pippa seems alright to me.
  • Options
    user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella Nut wrote: »
    Kate won't be Queen though will she?

I mean, Phil isn't King Phil. He's still Prince.

Pippa seems alright to me.
    Kate will be Queen. Phil is Prince because a King ranks higher than a Queen and Phil couldn't be higher than Elizabeth. Kate as Queen will still be lower than William as King. That's my understanding of how it works.
  • Options
    Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 9,031
    Forum Member
    Kate will be Queen. Phil is Prince because a King ranks higher than a Queen and Phil couldn't be higher than Elizabeth. Kate as Queen will still be lower than William as King. That's my understanding of how it works.

Ah! I didn't know that, thank you.
  • Options
    thefairydandythefairydandy Posts: 3,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was briefly fixated on as the only source of male lust in an otherwise sex-free event. Consequently, the press have made a bigger deal of her (perfectly justafiable) appearances at family events, not realising it was a pretty flash in the pan event.

Men tend to be 50:50 on her nowadays in my experience. Some will say that in the context of other famous women she's not all that. Others will swear blind that she's the best thing since sliced bread. The latter tend to be on the blokey, objectifying end of the spectrum.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was briefly fixated on as the only source of male lust in an otherwise sex-free event. Consequently, the press have made a bigger deal of her (perfectly justafiable) appearances at family events, not realising it was a pretty flash in the pan event.

Men tend to be 50:50 on her nowadays in my experience. Some will say that in the context of other famous women she's not all that. Others will swear blind that she's the best thing since sliced bread. The latter tend to be on the blokey, objectifying end of the spectrum.

Can't say I've ever understood the infatuation some men have had with her; bland, skinny and looks at atleast 10 years older than she actually is.

Her connection with the RF is all that she has going for her really as she wouldn't get a second look otherwise.
  • Options
    darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has got a lovely bum tho, which is much nicer to look at than the royal clan. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does she? Her arse is non-existent. She's as flat as a plank.