Amy Pond...

BaileyBigIdiotBaileyBigIdiot Posts: 4,614
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I have read online its not official so it might not be true, but Amy might be a Scottish companion. If she is are you glad that she is Scottish, would you rather somewere else and are you glad that the main companion isnt from London this time round?

Comments

• BaileyBigIdiotBaileyBigIdiot Posts: 4,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No one care :(
  • bigaltbigalt Posts: 1,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does it matter where she is from as long as she is a half decent actress.;)
  • mikkyhmikkyh Posts: 1,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No one care :(

NO, they dont. Because this is your third (or fourth) thread in 2 friggin hours. WHAT is it with you and making threads ?
  • steven87gillsteven87gill Posts: 1,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mikkyh wrote: »
    NO, they dont. Because this is your third (or fourth) thread in 2 friggin hours. WHAT is it with you and making threads ?

Cool your jets, he can make as many threads as he likes, it's just a forum for debate, nothing more.

On to the thread, i've heard she's acting with a scottish accent, which is wonderful, as long as they don't try and chav her up :D
  • TheCutoutWitchTheCutoutWitch Posts: 632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

People in glass houses...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Meaning ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cool your jets, he can make as many threads as he likes, it's just a forum for debate, nothing more.

On to the thread, i've heard she's acting with a scottish accent, which is wonderful, as long as they don't try and chav her up :D

Thanks to both of you and I dont think Steven Moffat would give the rest of Britain the shock of hearing a chavy Scottish person or as the Scots like to call them Neds.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The most I've made is one thread in a day, and I dont know when the last time was I made a thread. Never done three threads in the space of an hour.

That's ridiculous.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Meaning ?

you make plenty of threads. and if i recall one of these threads was about how you were leaving the forum never to return as people werent being nice to you or replying to you threads.

therefore i think you should extend the same kindness and respect to bailey that you expected yourself.
  • Jakes_stuffJakes_stuff Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If you don't like the OPs threads, don't read them - just a suggestion! ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The most I've made is one thread in a day, and I dont know when the last time was I made a thread. Never done three threads in the space of an hour.

That's ridiculous.

What actual harm is it doing?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's ridiculous.

well if you are so annoyed by me making so many threads why read them if you dont like people putting up threads then a forum isnt the best place to go.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you make plenty of threads. and if i recall one of these threads was about how you were leaving the forum never to return as people werent being nice to you or replying to you threads.

therefore i think you should extend the same kindness and respect to bailey that you expected yourself.

As I said before. Three threads in an hour ? I dont think so. I'd happily reply to one or two threads by the same person submitted within ann hour of each other...but three ? That is a waste of time and oooh wait, are you the one that said the fan fic stories were a waste of space on the forums ?

Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well if you are so annoyed by me making so many threads why read them if you dont like people putting up threads then a forum isnt the best place to go.

Once again, one or two threads. Three is taking it too far.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As I said before. Three threads in an hour ? I dont think so. I'd happily reply to one or two threads by the same person submitted within ann hour of each other...but three ? That is a waste of time and oooh wait, are you the one that said the fan fic stories were a waste of space on the forums ?

If the poster has 3 different questions/points to make which aren't related to each other how can it be a waste of space?

I repeat - what harm is it doing? If you don't like it, no-one is forcing you to come on these forums
  • davrosdodebirddavrosdodebird Posts: 8,692
    Forum Member
    yes mikkyh is out of order, but show some understanding...

Now, about the thread WHICH IS WHAT WE ARE SUPPOSED to be discussing.

I would love a companion thatb isnt from London -- it really would make the show seem fresh.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Because it was my opinion that the threads were too numeros and clogging up the forum.

ultimately it is for the mods and the mods alone to decide what is and isnt approapriate content for threads.

i notice that your last thread was entitled 'wow' and was merely to profess how much you enjoyed a take that soundtracked montage at the end of confidential. this threads merits were lost on me, but again not for me to say.

i still feel you came across as dismissive and disrespecful to Bailey.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Once again, one or two threads. Three is taking it too far.

well i guess three isnt the magic number then i think i might make a fourth one.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because it was my opinion that the threads were too numeros and clogging up the forum.

ultimately it is for the mods and the mods alone to decide what is and isnt approapriate content for threads.

i notice that your last thread was entitled 'wow' and was merely to profess how much you enjoyed a take that soundtracked montage at the end of confidential. this threads merits were lost on me, but again not for me to say.

i still feel you came across as dismissive and disrespecful to Bailey.

The point of the thread entitled 'Wow' was to spark a discussion about David Tennant's greatest moments...and it was ONE thread.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well i guess three isnt the magic number then i think i might make a fourth one.

Then you're showing what an immature person you are...threatening to make a fourth thread just to spite me ? Hahaha.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Then you're showing what an immature person you are...threatening to make a fourth thread just to spite me ? Hahaha.

Maybe they are immature but you're just petty kicking off about something that really isn't important
  • poppycodpoppycod Posts: 1,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

rather abrasive and harsh? :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    poppycod wrote: »
    rather abrasive and harsh? :rolleyes:

I'm made of sand paper.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm made of sand paper.

maybe but you are full of other stuff.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maybe but you are full of other stuff.

Yes, to mention...intestines, stomach, guts, bladder, rectum, spine, ribs, bones, muscle, fat, blood and quite a lot of other 'stuff'.