The Peter Andre Appreciation Thread.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    graculas wrote: »

Good one! (although I prefer the original, of course ;):))
  • OlgaChristieOlgaChristie Posts: 15,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some gorgeous pics of Pete in this week`s OK mag ..........he is very photogenic :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    MrsHenri wrote: »
    I like Pete and although I wouldn't consider myself a fan I appreciate that he seems to be a really nice genuine person - not perfect, but who is. I like to see him do well as he deserves it. :)

I agree
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would never have recognised her. Some people hardly show for months, so maybe she's just one of those.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    Would never have recognised her. Some people hardly show for months, so maybe she's just one of those.

:confused:
  • millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    Loulou65 wrote: »
    :confused:

1 wonder if that was meant for the ..Is chanelle really pregnant ..thread:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it was - sorry!!! I don't know how I ended up posting it on here, especially since I had quoted someone from the Chanelle thread in my post. Apologies for any confusion caused!

Must be gremlins in the system (or I haven't had enough coffee yet today).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deleted - wrong thread (again)!
  • NativeMoonNativeMoon Posts: 6,149
    Forum Member
    Morning Gang!!!!

Need to have a catch-up on all the excitement I've missed in the last week :D
  • LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    Morning NM, good to see you back. You were missed! :)
  • Gemski08Gemski08 Posts: 6,256
    Forum Member
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a207788/peter-andre-i-thought-about-suicide.html

Not sure if anyone has posted this already.
    Dont like to read this...as someone who has suffered these for 5 years now, I can totally understand every thought and feeling hes gone through!
  • NativeMoonNativeMoon Posts: 6,149
    Forum Member
    Morning NM, good to see you back. You were missed! :)

Morning LC - nice to be back and have to say I missed all the regulars from the main thread. :cool::D

I'm not usually one for Appreciation threads, but it's nice to see one here for Mr. Andre.
  • millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    Yes it was - sorry!!! I don't know how I ended up posting it on here, especially since I had quoted someone from the Chanelle thread in my post. Apologies for any confusion caused!

Must be gremlins in the system (or I haven't had enough coffee yet today).

Don't worry about,i do it all the time:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gemski08 wrote: »
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a207788/peter-andre-i-thought-about-suicide.html

Dont like to read this...as someone who has suffered these for 5 years now, I can totally understand every thought and feeling hes gone through!

Poor Pete, he's such a sensitive soul and welcome back NM. Now we have everyone back. :)
    Forum Member
    Poor Pete, he's such a sensitive soul and welcome back NM. Now we have everyone back. :)

Exactly.
    Hes made his mistakes and has his faults, but he really is very sensitive and insecure imo.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NativeMoon wrote: »
    Morning LC - nice to be back and have to say I missed all the regulars from the main thread. :cool::D

I'm not usually one for Appreciation threads, but it's nice to see one here for Mr. Andre.

........Hi NM - were you with me and LC at bootcamp - I never saw you :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

......he has done a very moving interview in OK this week and I can totally empathise with him as someone who used to suffer panic attacks myself ............you actually do think you are going to die (as Pete said). But I think his revealing just how bad it was for him can only inspire other sufferers that there is actually life after panic attacks and one can actually go on to thrive in stressful situations (as Pete has done). Good for him.
    Forum Member
    ......he has done a very moving interview in OK this week and I can totally empathise with him as someone who used to suffer panic attacks myself ............you actually do think you are going to die (as Pete said). But I think his revealing just how bad it was for him can only inspire other suffers that there is actually life after panic attacks and one can actually go on to thrive in stressful situations (as Pete has done). Good for him.

Most definately...its a positive thing to hear someone else understands and goes through the same thing, people can be very ignorant to this kind of thing, hats off to him for speaking out about it.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most definately...its a positive thing to hear someone else understands and goes through the same thing, people can be very ignorant to this kind of thing, hats off to him for speaking out about it.:)

......absolutely. His panic attacks must have really been horrific for him to have been admitted to a psychiatric hospital - sounds like he had a complete breakdown as well. Amazing really that he only suffered just the 1 panic attack in the aftermath of what is probably one of the most stressful events in life ie divorce.
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    ......absolutely. His panic attacks must have really been horrific for him to have been admitted to a psychiatric hospital - sounds like he had a complete breakdown as well. Amazing really that he only suffered just the 1 panic attack in the aftermath of what is probably one of the most stressful events in life ie divorce.

I think that says a lot for the support he got from the people around him - his brother and family generally and the much maligned CAN.

I'm sure the support of the fans helped too.

Jordan did her best to destroy him imo - it's one of the main things I dislike her for - and I'm very pleased that she seems to have failed dismally. :)

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.
    Forum Member

You do learn how to beat them and he will have had good psychotherapy to deal with them while in hospital, also they can come on in any situation not necessarily a stressful one.
    I think the support of his fans and his family will have helped him know he was doing the right thing too.:)
  • annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My son suffers panic attacks and depression [has done for 6 years] it is good Pete has spoken about it because alot of people treat him different when they find out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    I think that says a lot for the support he got from the people around him - his brother and family generally and the much maligned CAN.

I'm sure the support of the fans helped too.

Jordan did her best to destroy him imo - it's one of the main things I dislike her for - and I'm very pleased that she seems to have failed dismally. :)

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.
    .....definitely the fans have helped him so much...........he has made a moving speech on tour where he thanks them so much for literally "saving his life". He does have a large support network - from his close-knit family, his fans, to his management/PR. People can say what they like about Claire Powell and CAN but they have been with him through thick and thin for the last 15 years.
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    .....definitely the fans have helped him so much...........he has made a moving speech on tour where he thanks them so much for literally "saving his life". He does have a large support network - from his close-knit family, his fans, to his management/PR. People can say what they like about Claire Powell and CAN but they have been with him through thick and thin for the last 15 years.

And his breakdown happened during the time he split from CAN. I think he trusts them and values having them around him. So, although I think he could do better, I'm quite happy for him to stay with them. :)

Also Jordan doesn't like them, and that's good enough for me. :D