I don't have hairy breasts

Comments

• Teddybear99Teddybear99 Posts: 6,077
    Forum Member
    Addisonian wrote: »
    I agree.
    Does Chris Moyles still do the breakfast show? He has got to be one of the most odious imbeciles that has ever walked (or waddled in his case) on the planet.

I used to really dislike Chris Moyles, but now he is one of my favourites on Radio 1. I think he is a real marmite character. I really warmed to him when he climbed Killimanjaro - it was the same year that I was doing a charity trek, and the fact that he wasn't the usual slim athletic type really inspired me.
  • Nard DogNard Dog Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the non-listening Moyles haters who know only what the the DM has vomited into their ears

hoho
  • BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Nard Dog wrote: »
    I love the non-listening Moyles haters who know only what the the DM has vomited into their ears

hoho

I listened to him enough when I only had an FM alarm clock radio. Now I have DAB I don't need to listen to his crap or his unfunny hangers on.
  • johnnybgoode83johnnybgoode83 Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member

hoho

I have listened to fatty Moyles enough to know how crap he is. I don't need the DM to tell me what to thing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have listened to fatty Moyles enough to know how crap he is. I don't need the DM to tell me what to thing.

lol. Yes he is awful, if only he was not the most successful breakfast dj in Radio 1 history and last year raised 2 million for charity

bar those 2 things he is really really rubbish:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »
    I agree.
    Does Chris Moyles still do the breakfast show? He has got to be one of the most odious imbeciles that has ever walked (or waddled in his case) on the planet.

I believe he does yes. I tend to avoid it whenever possible.

I will give Moyles this - he once said one thing that I found amusing. That was many moons ago.
    Forum Member
    lol. Yes he is awful, if only he was not the most successful breakfast dj in Radio 1 history and last year raised 2 million for charity

bar those 2 things he is really really rubbish:D

:D:D:D I believe he raised 1.5 million in 2009 as well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D I believe he raised 1.5 million in 2009 as well.

Ah now you see THAT I can admire him for. Now if only he could do it quietly :p
  • netcurtainsnetcurtains Posts: 23,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most radio stations are shit these days, my husband drives a taxi and he usually listens to CDs, he gets so many people who say "aww put Galaxy on drive" he just gives them a withering look.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most radio stations are shit these days, my husband drives a taxi and he usually listens to CDs, he gets so many people who say "aww put Galaxy on drive" he just gives them a withering look.

Are his withering looks like your occasional withering posts?

If so

:eek:

:p
    Forum Member
    Lizzy11268 wrote: »
    Ah now you see THAT I can admire him for. Now if only he could do it quietly :p

haha you mean like not appealing for anyone to donate? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haha you mean like not appealing for anyone to donate? ;)

Can't he use Twitter? ;)
  • jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    Note12 wrote: »
    Why do the children running the radio 1 show keep repeating "I don't have hairy breasts"?

Dunno.

I have very small hairy man breasts.

An evolution throw back, I believe.
  • vintage_girlvintage_girl Posts: 3,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    slyfox51 wrote: »
    Don't start me off with Radio One, I hate it.

Why? it's fab! Especially the Chris Moyles show, my radio alarm is set to Radio 1 as it cheers me up in the morning. The music is the best and all the presenters and DJs are really lively. All the other radio stations seem terribly dull. I do like the current affairs discussions on Radio 4 though.
    Forum Member
    Why? it's fab! Especially the Chris Moyles show, my radio alarm is set to Radio 1 as it cheers me up in the morning. The music is the best and all the presenters and DJs are really lively. All the other radio stations seem terribly dull. I do like the current affairs discussions on Radio 4 though.

:eek::eek::eek: It depresses me.

Radio 2 is where it's at :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not since Terry Wogan left :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well he's clearly not crap, as lots of people listen to his show and find him funny.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well he's clearly not crap, as lots of people listen to his show and find him funny.

In general it is people who do not and have never listened who hate him ;)
    Forum Member
    Lizzy11268 wrote: »
    Not since Terry Wogan left :(

Ah Terry, he was the only reason I ever watched the Eurovision. He just used to take the piss out of all the entrants, brilliant stuff.

That just shows that people have bad taste :p
    Forum Member
    In general it is people who do not and have never listened who hate him ;)

I said before I have listened to him and he is still crap :D:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I've never listened to Radio 2 :o
    How can the Chris Moyles show depress you? They talk crap for hours and manage to make it funny.
    Forum Member
    I've never listened to Radio 2 :o
    How can the Chris Moyles show depress you? They talk crap for hours and manage to make it funny.

The answer to your own question :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That just shows that people have bad taste :p

And a sense of humour :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The answer to your own question :D

Haha fair point...but sometimes you want to listen to light hearted stuff, there's enough doom and gloom in the world.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The news on Radio1 always makes me giggle. Newsround is less patronising!! I know it's aimed at yoofs but they can't all be as thick as shit surely? Is it really necessary to explain who colonel gaddafi is everytime they mention him?

Oh sorry it's not the News, it's "NEWSBEAT" isn't it?