EastEnders - who do you think the returns are

james_killroyjames_killroy Posts: 1,210
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Shane Richie has revealed DTC is planning on bringing characters back for the 30th.

Who do you think they will be?

Comments

• Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe we'll finally see the return of Michelle Fowler. :eek: That'd be a surprise.

But, realistically, it's probably Peggy and possibly Grant for a brief return.
  • starry_runestarry_rune Posts: 9,006
    Forum Member
    Hopefully Sanjay and Gita, Teresa Di Marco, and Pat and Kathy
  • MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,680
    Forum Member
    I do have a feeling Peggy will be back for the 30th. Maybe Martin, Spencer and Vicki also? I'd love to see Michelle back.
  • cobwebsoupcobwebsoup Posts: 4,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where did he say this? I'd love some real Eastenders legends back, including a few of the original cast...
  • sunny daysunny day Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It will be Nick Cotton that's all
  • ClaypioClaypio Posts: 191
    Forum Member
    Probably Slaters...with Kats injuries, I can't see there being any believable excuse for her sisters/dad/(possible recast as Michelle Ryan won't do it)daughter to at least come and visit.
  • Milton JonesMilton Jones Posts: 2,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grant
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    obv NC confirmed i'd also bring back both Sam (Kim Medcalf) and Grant for a brief stint at first. Peggy wouldn't feature but will have a special storyline as Peggy has died (off-screen) Ben and Jonny would be getting married, Phil who now is broke on smack and homeless. Pete to be revealed as Lucy killer (Actor axed) and disowned by Ian and Denise
    Sharon is distraught when Denny is diagnosed with terminal cancer and goes on a path of self destruction, (Give Litica something to work with....)

Reasoning:

Nick to kill dot??
    Sam and Grant back to tell Phil and Ben about Peggy
    Lucy Revealed!- Shock twist
    Ben-Everybody loves a wedding
    Phil-Steve McFadden is fantastic at this type of s/l
  • DreamHavenDreamHaven Posts: 1,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peggy and Grant for Phil's funeral.
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 50,931
    Forum Member
    I have deluded myself that Michelle will be back for Sharon's wedding because Ian makes it back in time according to the credits.
  • Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd like to see Peggy and Grant back for the Mitchell's (although Grant is unlikely) and I think a Slater family reunion would be nice. Zoe returning is doubtful but some brief returns from Charlie Lynne Belinda and Little Mo would be good.

Sadly there isn't any original characters who could realistically return to mark the 30th. Except maybe Doctor Legg to visit Dot to console her in the wake of Jim's death.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would like it to be a surprise
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd say Vicki and Martin are strong possibilities. Undoubtedly a Branning or two for Jim's funeral, perhaps there is a Slater in the wings following on from Kat's storyline.
  • Rick_PoppaRick_Poppa Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Syed
    Kelvin Carpenter
    Dr Legg
    Beppe Di Marco
    Asif, Martins mate
    Robbie Jackson
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see Peggy and Grant back for the Mitchell's (although Grant is unlikely) and I think a Slater family reunion would be nice. Zoe returning is doubtful but some brief returns from Charlie Lynne Belinda and Little Mo would be good.

Sadly there isn't any original characters who could realistically return to mark the 30th. Except maybe Doctor Legg to visit Dot to console her in the wake of Jim's death.

I think we won't see jim's death over the 30th. realistically the stories and everything will be in place and would mean another story would have to be dropped or pushed back to fit jims death in. Think it will be next summer b4 it happens
  • Jimmy SkitzJimmy Skitz Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Claypio wrote: »
    Probably Slaters...with Kats injuries, I can't see there being any believable excuse for her sisters/dad/(possible recast as Michelle Ryan won't do it)daughter to at least come and visit.

what's she up to now? last time I saw her she was in Doctor Who
  • Lady VoldemortLady Voldemort Posts: 10,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe Sue Osman could return and try to dig up a few more graves with her bare hands. Then the finale to the 30th could be the dearly departed of Walford treating us to Thriller.

At least we could have Pat back :D
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe Sue Osman could return and try to dig up a few more graves with her bare hands. Then the finale to the 30th could be the dearly departed of Walford treating us to Thriller.

At least we could have Pat back :D

:D:D

now if Bryan Kirkwood was still in charge I could see this happening.

I like the idea :D
  • lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shane Richie has revealed DTC is planning on bringing characters back for the 30th.

Who do you think they will be?

PREETI!!!
  • lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really hope that peggy and grant can one day return, and also some slaters, IMO the Mitchell's and the Slater's are EastEnders best families.
  • Mokey76Mokey76 Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    Lofty would be good. If he turned up as a one off with a family to show them round where he used to live
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Auntie Nellie. She has real roots in the show and knew Pauline and Martin. Elizabeth Kelly who played her is only 93 she could have loads of great storylines, maybe an affair with Max!
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    #HurricaneMinty. Next midnight announcement, I promise.
  • The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It'll be Little Mo and one other Slater if its connected to Alfie/Kat storyline