Big hollyoaks spoilers - confirmed deaths

Dean_JohnstonDean_Johnston Posts: 213
Forum Member
Carmel and Sonny die on train crash , know someone who works there

Comments

• SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    You have been right about the previous things.
    Good about Sonny, real shame about Carmel.
  • DJ JimmyDJ Jimmy Posts: 7,166
    Forum Member
    Sounds about right. A sad end for Carmel though. I wonder why Mercedes would choose to leave the village though (presumably she makes it out alive after the Autumn massacre).
  • Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    More deaths?
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been in-and-out watching for the last few weeks, and I thought Sonny had already died?

Shame about Carmel though. I guess her character is a legitmately big deal compared to the usual victims of the Autumn cull so theres some shock value, but I'm sad that she'll inevitably be forgotten about by all characters (family included) within a week, after such a long time on the show. She deserves a better exit than being one of the many "quick killed and forgotten" characters.
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shame. She can be very annoying but she's a bigger character than these massacres ever give them credit for.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noooooo not Carmel. She doesn't deserve an ending like that :(
  • ChelseaEllieChelseaEllie Posts: 16,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a shame if true,as Carmel would be my fave to want to return in a few months
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YAS about Carmel, I never really liked her, Soz. Also it will give Myra something to do.
  • Marcus_SmithMarcus_Smith Posts: 3,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YAS about Carmel, I never really liked her, Soz. Also it will give Myra something to do.

mourn another dead daughter yawn and with 5 epidodes or less Myra will be over it 😏
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    Shame. She can be very annoying but she's a bigger character than these massacres ever give them credit for.

Agreed. I used to really like her initially but since forgetting the love of her life Jim within 5 days and getting it on with her dead hubby's bro, Craig David, I haven't liked her as much

It's a shame another McQueen is getting killed off though. Kirkwood must be a few million sandwiches short of a picnic
  • grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mourn another dead daughter yawn and with 5 epidodes or less Myra will be over it 😏

And there will be that mention one time a week later when she's back to normal. And Myra will be sleeping with Dirk or Big Bob and she will be like it's what Carmel would have wanted.
  • los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    Sonny must hide out until the wedding on the train, and make his last stand there. Carmel will end up 'redeeming' herself for wanting justice for her murdered husband by sacrificing herself for Theresa, or something stupid like that.
  • lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    I liked Carmel; she was a nice bright sunny character. Shame Sonny had to ruin her :(

Of course, it's Hollyoaks so the nice must die.
  • mercury01mercury01 Posts: 418
    Forum Member
    Surprisingly few deaths. I was expecting 4 or 5. Sonny i think was a cert because he probably causes the whole thing.
    Carmel is a shock for sure. I did think they would give her a happy ending
  • lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    mercury01 wrote: »
    Surprisingly few deaths. I was expecting 4 or 5. Sonny i think was a cert because he probably causes the whole thing.
    Carmel is a shock for sure. I did think they would give her a happy ending

There must be some in the hospital siege though; aside from the inevitable demise of Big Bob. Somebody mentioned Joe and I can see that happening. Either him or Ziggy.

I think it makes sense if they're killing off such a big character not to have a load of other deaths as well, otherwise it becomes less of an event. This makes me think that the Blakes will survive for the moment.
  • pumpkinlattes33pumpkinlattes33 Posts: 8,326
    Forum Member
    I hope Dennis is OK
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    death death death and more death .
    this show is sick. and not in a good way. it can't be normal to treat death in such a cavalier way, even for a soap!

if this was corrie/emmerdale/eastenders it would be torn to pieces regularly in the press
  • FrancyFrancy Posts: 10,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aura101 wrote: »
    death death death and more death .
    this show is sick. and not in a good way. it can't be normal to treat death in such a cavalier way, even for a soap!

if this was corrie/emmerdale/eastenders it would be torn to pieces regularly in the press

I agree. Death has become totally meaningless in the show. It loses any impact, when you kill 50 characters a year.
  • Marcus_SmithMarcus_Smith Posts: 3,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hollyoaks should just rename itself as final destination
  • ll_Calypso_llll_Calypso_ll Posts: 4,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Myra now has 3 dead children. I know it's Hollyoaks and all but it just frustrates me when there's so many deaths within one family (and that's not even taking into account Jim/Calvin/Malachy/Riley/Rhys/Paul/Kieron and now Sonny). It reminds me of how the entire friendship group of Leanne/Doug/Texas were wiped out in a matter of months.
  • D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carmel and Sonny die on train crash , know someone who works there

Oh no!! :( Not Carmel please!! She's had such a tragic life this is such a sad ending for her. As Sonny is on the train I guess he causes the crash? Do you know?

Thanks for these spoilers you post :) you've always got it right. I enjoy reading your posts. :)
  • Colonel_JasperColonel_Jasper Posts: 1,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    **** OFF BK!

Why does Carmel have to die? For goodness sake! I know the actress wanted to leave but Arggh! You know what, I'm not even surprised! I'm just so annoyed but they were obviously going to resort to this! Why couldn't they just pair Dennis with blooming Sonny to the death zone?!
  • Amazee-DayzeeAmazee-Dayzee Posts: 1,808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sweet evil Jesus. Why does Myra have to lose another kid. She lost Tina and Niall and now she is gonna lose Carmel also? What? Are they gonna have her get pregnant with triplets in an attempt to repopulate the family? This is so stupid. BK really does need some professional help. How many people has he killed off? I'm starting to think he's in the wrong profession and he should be a serial killer.
  • Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    No!:(

Wanted her to leave and then come back when there's a capable producer in charge. Is Myra back for good now? I thought she was only meant to be back for a few episodes again!
  • QueenAmyQueenAmy Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hollyoaks should just rename itself as final destination

BRILLIANT :D