Options

Chantelle accuses Alex Reid of messaging girls for sex on Twitter

Green KnickersGreen Knickers Posts: 756
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4615952/chantelle-houghton-alex-reid-sex-texts-twitter.html Possibility of peace between the recently split couple setback by new revelations that cause Chantelle to brand him as sick.

Comments

• Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Why post new threads as there still threads!
  • Options
    Green KnickersGreen Knickers Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Why post new threads as there still threads!

I thought this was a new development as reported in The Sun?
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As they are no longer a couple it's nothing to do with her..if he wants to meet up with women that's his business. Chantelle needs to shut up
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    But they broke up. I'm not condoning it, it is creepy but if he's not in a relationship, it's his business who he sleeps with.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Messaging girls'? :confused:
  • Options
    saddossaddos Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    Well its hard Chantelle is a nice woman she got to move on has Alex has
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quite honestly I wouldn't call these freaks a Showbiz couple anyway as they have a bit of climbing to do to reach the z list. She won a stupid so called so called reality game by pretending she was something that she wasn't and he achieved fame? by marrying the greatest and saddest of the z list so called celebrities the dreadful Katie Price. I can remember when celebrities were just that and not just jumped up nobodies seeking fame without any talent to achieve it:rolleyes:
  • Options
    KayteJKayteJ Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    OMG. Have you seen what she has just tweeted?

chantelle houghton ‏@chantellehought
    I found text messages on Alex's phone when she was 6 weeks old, it was to a man and he was arranging to meet up with him as Roxanne for sex

chantelle houghton ‏@chantellehought
    Whenever he wants to. Oh and yes when I was 8 months pregnant Alex turned my house into a sex dungeon and I slept on my flat floor for days

:eek::eek::eek:
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Messaging girls?
    Really?
    I thought the REAL reason(copyright PAndre) was that Alex was meant to be gay this week?
  • Options
    KayteJKayteJ Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Messaging girls?
    Really?
    I thought the REAL reason(copyright PAndre) was that Alex was meant to be gay this week?

Well if it's true what Chantelle has just tweeted, Alex must be gay, or bisexual at least. Not that there's anything wrong with that. But if he's done this while still with Chantelle, that's wrong.

Even so, it shouldn't be put all over Twitter.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like chantelle is not holding back :eek:

chantelle houghton‏@chantellehought
    https://twitter.com/chantellehought

Ok had enough, I'm putting the record straight. I've been in ****ing bad place for weeks now but reason for that is this:

I found text messages on Alex's phone when she was 6 weeks old, it was to a man and he was arranging to meet up with him as Roxanne for sex

It wasn't the first time either. So yh I'm in hell right now but who wouldn't be. And katie price was right cos now Alex wants half of my

Money and Dolly's money too that we put in a trust fund for her from first ok mag shoot.

And for the record I've been asking Alex to send me a schedule of when he'd like to see dolly but he won't commit. He can come and see her

Whenever he wants to. Oh and yes when I was 8 months pregnant Alex turned my house into a sex dungeon and I slept on my flat floor for days

Cos I couldn't come home. Now I know what Katie price went through and she got the blame back then! I will walk to the end of the earth for

My daughter and he will not be getting my money nor will he get Dolly's money

And NO I didn't know Alex cross dressed cos he told me it was a publicity stunt, I found out when I was pregnant.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 256
    Forum Member

Ok had enough, I'm putting the record straight. I've been in ****ing bad place for weeks now but reason for that is this:

It wasn't the first time either. So yh I'm in hell right now but who wouldn't be. And katie price was right cos now Alex wants half of my

Money and Dolly's money too that we put in a trust fund for her from first ok mag shoot.

And for the record I've been asking Alex to send me a schedule of when he'd like to see dolly but he won't commit. He can come and see her

Cos I couldn't come home. Now I know what Katie price went through and she got the blame back then! I will walk to the end of the earth for

And NO I didn't know Alex cross dressed cos he told me it was a publicity stunt, I found out when I was pregnant.

This possibly makes me a bad person, but......Ahahahahahahhahahahahahaha :D is there nothing these freaks won't do for a bit of attention?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blimey! :eek:
  • Options
    Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she needs to stop. Its terrible when parents start trashing each other. this crap should not be on twitter.

they should be sitting down and talking so as to make a decent environment for dolly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    blue34 wrote: »
    This possibly makes me a bad person, but......Ahahahahahahhahahahahahaha :D is there nothing these freaks will do for a bit of attention?

1. Never EVER mess with a hormonal woman
    2 .Never EVER mess with a pregnant woman
    3. Never EVER mess with a post natal woman when she has a social network account.

Hell has no fury like a woman scorned LOL
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    I wonder what he did to the house to turn it into a sex dungeon?
    Maybe he got carried away reading 50 Shades of Grey??
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    blue34 wrote: »
    I wonder what he did to the house to turn it into a sex dungeon?
    Maybe he got carried away reading 50 Shades of Grey??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2216561/Chantelle-Houghton-fails-composure-dead-mouse-removed-house.html

No wonder the poor mouse gave up and threw itself on the trap.....
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Has she realised that by revealing this on twitter, OK wont be happy with her for giving their exclusive(s)? She could have got a couple weeks on the cover for this..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: chantelle is telling more:

not forgetting the hookers he was texting that he'd had orgies with. Forgive me if I look like shit right now but I ****ing feel it

Whole world was ripped apart in an Instant

And I've texted the guy who he was arranging to meet and told him what I think of him too. ****ing sick dragging me into this. It's wrong
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    :eek: chantelle is telling more:

not forgetting the hookers he was texting that he'd had orgies with. Forgive me if I look like shit right now but I ****ing feel it

Whole world was ripped apart in an Instant

And I've texted the guy who he was arranging to meet and told him what I think of him too. ****ing sick dragging me into this. It's wrong

It's all a little insane but don't you think she actually writes quite well for a 'bimbo'? Are there still people out there who think it was an act on BB?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 366
    Forum Member
    It's all a little insane but don't you think she actually writes quite well for a 'bimbo'? Are there still people out there who think it was an act on BB?

:eek:I actually can not believe that Chanetelle has gone out of her way to destroy the father of her daughter in such a publicly humiliating way. Wow! Just wow! I feel she may regret this in the future. I feel not only sorry for Alex for being outed in this way (on twitter so that all the trolls and bigots can spout off their homophobic vitriol) - if he is indeed bisexual, but also for her child who will one day find out just how useless both her parents really are. Even Katie Price never went this far in trying to destroy him.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I kind of understand why she has had this brain fart... And told the world what the real story is.. She must of reached the limit of crap she can take ..can any of us say we wouldn't do the same as she has just done. If he did tell her it was a publicity stunt then she comes home and finds him in his Roxanne gear then no wonder she is upset.Alex is not the sweet dumb bloke we all thought is he?
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If this is true, he really is not a nice person wanting half of his baby's money. I suppose he isn't earning any right now.But, she really should not be posting this all over the place, I can see him turning nasty and this and little Dolly will be the pawn in the middle.
  • Options
    changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek:I actually can not believe that Chanetelle has gone out of her way to destroy the father of her daughter in such a publicly humiliating way. Wow! Just wow! I feel she may regret this in the future. I feel not only sorry for Alex for being outed in this way (on twitter so that all the trolls and bigots can spout off their homophobic vitriol) - if he is indeed bisexual, but also for her child who will one day find out just how useless both her parents really are. Even Katie Price never went this far in trying to destroy him.

I'm no Chantelle fan, but please :rolleyes:

He's lied to her, cheated on her, made living in her house impossible and doesn't seem bothered about their child. He has no integrity, no principles and by the sound of it, no saving graces whatsoever.

If bigots want to be homophobic, that's their ignorance, their problem, not Chantelle's.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I kind of understand why she has had this brain fart... And told the world what the real story is.. She must of reached the limit of crap she can take ..can any of us say we wouldn't do the same as she has just done. If he did tell her it was a publicity stunt then she comes home and finds him in his Roxanne gear then no wonder she is upset.Alex is not the sweet dumb bloke we all thought is he?

And chantelle is not the poor little innocent she is making out she is. I bet she is hell to live with .