Options

Best Song Everrrrrrrr...

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    The best song ever is Don't Stop Believing. All you haters can sit your asses all the way DOWNE. thank you.
  • Options
    PaparazzoPaparazzo Posts: 6,155
    Forum Member
    LoveBug. wrote: »
    The best song ever is Don't Stop Believing. All you haters can sit your asses all the way DOWNE. thank you.

Your opinion is valid as long as it's Journey, not Glee.
  • Options
    HaydenHayden Posts: 32,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chocolate Box by Bros
  • Options
    TrollheartTrollheart Posts: 5,093
    Forum Member
    Ah, how do you choose one?? In terms of the song that moved me the most, I would have to say "Hallelujah", probably Jeff Buckley's version...
  • Options
    shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paparazzo wrote: »
    Your opinion is valid as long as it's Journey, not Glee.

That is the correct bit;)

In MY opinion it is either Comedy by Shack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ_b2-Yx3qU&feature=related

or Earth Wind & Fire and Fantasy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTQJ2QiK4QU
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    It's the best song everrrrr becasue of the atmosphere and the moment i heard which goes with the song.

Ain't you got stories of songs that make you go wow and think about it everytime you hear like a lil memory of a night or day you heard, as i said in my first post of what happened, so come storiess.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK......
    My fave song ever was Just a Girl by the Pale Fountains released in 1982. I bought it then and played it to death. Then after a few nr misses the group vanished....
    then in 1999 I was listening to Mark & Lard on radio 1 (best dj duo EVER) and they played Comedy by Shack. As soon as I heard it I thought the voice and style sounded familiar. Anyway it turned out to be the Head brothers from The Pale Fountains who were now calling their band Shack.
    Ended up seeing them 3 times and everytime they played Comedy I get lost in it. Magical:)
  • Options
    Mr. FahrenheitMr. Fahrenheit Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    kylock wrote: »
    It's the best song everrrrr becasue of the atmosphere and the moment i heard which goes with the song.

Ain't you got stories of songs that make you go wow and think about it everytime you hear like a lil memory of a night or day you heard, as i said in my first post of what happened, so come storiess.....

I'd love to humour you, but:

1. I can't remember the first time I heard it.
    2. It probably wasn't a big deal at the time.
    3. I just couldn't be bothered making up a nice anecdote for you to describe the first magical listening of that special song that changed my life forever in the way it connected with me on a night I will never forget.
  • Options
    cantoscantos Posts: 7,368
    Forum Member
    Paparazzo wrote: »
    Bad Romance.

When i pick my favourite records of all time i normally allow for 2 years,but i do think this track will sneek into my top 20.

This Masquerade- George Benson is my all time fav.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'd love to humour you, but:

1. I can't remember the first time I heard it.
    2. It probably wasn't a big deal at the time.
    3. I just couldn't be bothered making up a nice anecdote for you to describe the first magical listening of that special song that changed my life forever in the way it connected with me on a night I will never forget.

Well.......it ant really changed my life either haha, but its nice to hear these things innit.......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well.......it ant really changed my life either haha, but its nice to hear these things innit.......

No.

Not at all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No.

Not at all.

Ah well each to their own...but really i started this coz thats i wanted and i know its like really stupid to say this, if you dont want that, then don't come in...i'm not being mean or owt, but needed to be said!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ah well each to their own...but really i started this coz thats i wanted and i know its like really stupid to say this, if you dont want that, then don't come in...i'm not being mean or owt, but needed to be said!

I've no problem in looking at stories as long as they're interesting, but on a thread like this, people tend to get inventive with their past. I could have said;

''I was in the car one day with my Dad, and this amazing song came on, called Help! by The Beatles. We both started singing along as it was instantly catchy, and it was a really touching moment for me.

Two weeks later, my Dad was diagnosed with cancer, and that's the song that got me through so much of the pain''.

Usually either began or followed by;

''This is a true story''.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Fine i'm sure you right....but i guess not everyone is like you.

Ah well, have fun.
  • Options
    TrollheartTrollheart Posts: 5,093
    Forum Member
    I've no problem in looking at stories as long as they're interesting, but on a thread like this, people tend to get inventive with their past. I could have said;

''I was in the car one day with my Dad, and this amazing song came on, called Help! by The Beatles. We both started singing along as it was instantly catchy, and it was a really touching moment for me.

Two weeks later, my Dad was diagnosed with cancer, and that's the song that got me through so much of the pain''.

Usually either began or followed by;

''This is a true story''.

What IS this? Auditions for the X Factor??? :D:D:D:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trollheart wrote: »

My first thought:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Trollheart wrote: »

No, I'm humouring the OP with a lovely story he wants to here that is absolutely dripping in sarcasm.:D

That kind of sarcasm is caused only by watching too many runs of ''Xtra Factor: Best & Worst 2010''.

So I suppose it is connected.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Barbie girl is the best song ever :p
  • Options
    ns.macdns.macd Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gimme Shelter by the Rolling Stones - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GoLI5kfyFw
  • Options
    Cunny FuntCunny Funt Posts: 1,905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Something Inside So Strong by Eternal. I loved that song when I was 15 and I still do now (I'm 33).

Glitter In The Air - Pink

Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart - Alicia Keys
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    Wish you were here - pink floyd

Reminds me of being a little kid, my dad played it all the time on his guitar. First time i heard it was a proper song i was like, my dad wrote that!:eek:
  • Options
    redtuxredtux Posts: 1,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best Song - White man (In Hammersmith Palais)
    Favourite Song - White Riot
  • Options
    tojoxjtojoxj Posts: 668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Black Hills Of Dakota, Doris Day.
  • Options
    ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    Anyone who can give one song as the best ever is obviously not that into music.

I could never name just one song.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,262
    Forum Member
    Hush now children with your Lady Gaga nonsense. While Live Forever by Oasis exists, there will never be a better song, never!